剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
complicated.
我刚收到事件简报
I just got the incident report.
上面说车是周三上午11点06分扎进河里
It says that the car went into the water Wednesday 11:06 A.M.
三天半以前
3 1/2 days ago.
他今晚是几点出来的
And he got out tonight at what time?
晚上9点14分
9:14 P.M.
米凯拉 刚好过了82小时8分钟
Michaela, that's 82 hours and 8 minutes.
828.
帮助他
...to help --
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我大概只是 有点不知所措
I'm just -- I'm overwhelmed I think.
沉在水下三天 肺部居然毫无积水
Three days submerged and no sign of fluid in his lungs?
呼吸道没有受损 也没有心脏骤停或缺氧
No respiratory impairment, no cardiac arrest, no hypoxia.
简直就像他从未下过水
It's like he was never underwater.
让他们离开 离开
Get them away! Get them away!
-冷静 -不 不要 不行
- Calm down! - No! No! No! No!
快让他们离开那里
Get them away from there!
他们会死的 我能看到
They're gonna die! I can see it!
这场景你觉得眼熟吗
Does that look familiar to you?
这是呼召
It's a calling.
格里芬 格里芬 你现在看到了什么
Griffin, Griffin, what are you seeing right now?
一场爆♥炸♥ 着火了 着火了
An explosion! There's a fire! There's fire!
看到了烟雾 还有飞机
I see smoke! There's planes!
爆♥炸♥ 你能告诉我具体♥位♥置是哪里吗
An explosion? Can you tell me exactly where it is?
-他出现了幻觉 -不 不是
- He's delusional. - No, he's not.
请离开我的急救室
Can you step out of my E.R., please?
有人死了
People are dying!
还有孩子 人们都在尖叫
There's children! People are screaming!
心率急剧上升 注射10毫克咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
Heart rate's spiking. Push 10 milligrams of midazolam.
不 不要 等等 不要给他打镇定剂
No, no, no! W-Wait! Wait! Do not sedate him!
你们两个 赶紧出去
Hey! You two, out of here!
-不 格里芬 你看到了什么 -赶紧走
- No! Griffin, what are you seeing? - Gotta go.
-格里芬 这是在哪里 -快点
- Griffin, where is this happening? - Come on.
-格里芬 格里芬 -出去
- Griffin! Griffin! - Out, out.
你确定这是呼召吗
And you're sure it was a calling?
我确定 他出现了幻像 本
Yes, I'm sure. He was having a vision, Ben.
好像是一场爆♥炸♥
It was -- It was an explosion of some kind.
他一直在说 "有人死了"
He kept saying, "People are dying."
那就是说有人要死了 而且不久就会
Which means will be. And soon.
呼召一直都很紧急
The callings have always been urgent.
他会昏睡多久
How long will he be out for?
至少要两三个小时
A couple of hours at least.
但愿时间还来得及
Hopefully we're not too late.
这个人是什么来历
What do we know about this guy?
他叫詹姆斯·格里芬
His name is James Griffin.
有严重伤害罪 持枪抢劫罪的前科
He's known for aggravated assault, armed robbery,
现在还背负着双重杀人罪的案子
and, now, a double homicide.
为什么这个人有权利复活
Why does this guy get to come back?
我也不理解
Yeah, I don't understand.
我以为呼召是想实现一个更崇高的目标
I thought the callings were all about a bigger purpose,
但这个人对此有何用处呢
but how does this guy fit into that?
而且为什么是现在
And why now?
为什么要接连让两个非乘客复活呢
Why two non-passengers returning back-to-back?
你要把我和这个杀人如麻的悍匪相提并论吗
Really? You're gonna lump me and Natural Born Killer in together?
不 我只是想说 他的回归
No, no. I'm just saying, there has to be
一定有某种逻辑 某种原因
a logic to his return, a reason.
就算不是为了做好事
Even if it's not for doing good.
不管是什么 都似乎跟米凯拉有关
Whatever it is, Michaela is somehow in the middle of it.
卡尔的呼召让你找到了我
Cal's calling led you to me.
他的下一个呼召让你找到了格里芬
His next calling led you to Griffin.
假设格里芬是那匹狼
Assuming Griffin's the wolf...
他一定是
He's got to be.
他从车里扑向我
He jumped out of the van at me, and...
这一切说得通
I mean, it tracks.
呼召想让我帮助你弄懂它
The calling wanted me to help you understand it.
或许我也应该去帮帮格里芬
Maybe I'm supposed to help Griffin, too.
即使他是坏人吗
Even though he's a terrible person?
一个知道些情况的坏人
A terrible person with information
而这些情况或许能避免一场灾难
that could avert a disaster.
好吧 我需要化验一下格里芬的血液
Fine. I need to test Griffin's blood.
看看里面是不是有跟泽克一样的标记物
See if he has the same marker as Zeke.
你得多留意她
Hey, you should keep an eye on her.
她经历了严重的心理创伤 情况不太好
She went through massive trauma. She's not doing okay.
格里芬被警♥察♥监控了
Hey. Griffin's under guard.
我安排了两个人
I put a couple guys on him.
他醒了之后 我想马上跟他聊聊
I want to talk to him as soon as he's conscious.
好 我们现在还有点时间
Yeah, well, we've got some time.
不如我们一起去吃个早餐吧
Why don't you and I go for breakfast?
不好意思插句嘴 你肯定累坏了
Sorry to stick my nose in, but you gotta be wiped.
等的时候 你不如找个沙发休息下
Why don't you find a couch while you wait?
你叫泽克 对吧
Name's Zeke, right?
是的
Yeah.
-姓什么 -杰瑞德
- Zeke what? - Jared.
你回来的时候是在北部 我没说错吧
So you were upstate when you returned? Is that right?
你是那儿的人吗
Is that where you're from?
我们现在能别这样吗
Can we not do this right now?
就想要些答案 仅此而已
Just want some answers. That's all.
你隔壁房♥间里有个杀人犯
Y-You got a murderer in the next room,
或许你应该在那上面花些心思
maybe you ought to be thinking about that.
好吧 这是个特殊场合
All right. This was special.
泽克是我的朋友
Um, Zeke is my friend.
杰瑞德是我的搭档
Jared is my partner.
"搭档"
"Partner"?
不如你先回公♥寓♥吧
Why don't you go back to the apartment?
我还有些事要忙
Uh, you know, I got something I gotta take care of.
认识你很高兴
Pleasure to meet you.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious right now?
你让一个陌生人住在你的公♥寓♥里
You have a random stranger staying in your apartment.
接下来还要收留格里芬吗
Y-You gonna put up Griffin next?
泽克和我
Zeke and I have been
感受到同样的呼召有一周了
having the same calling for about a week now.
我被指引找到他 我们想要弄清楚原因
I have been led to him. We're trying to figure out why.
仅此而已
That is all this is.
杰瑞德 请你试着理解我
Jared, come on. Please try and understand.
格里芬 你能听到吗
Griffin. Can you hear me?
我是斯通警探
I'm Detective Stone.
你被从水里救出的时候我在现场
I was on site when you were pulled out of the water.
我在 我在医院里吗
I'm -- I'm in the hospital?
是的 但不知道为什么你一点事也没有
Yes. But somehow you're fine.
你还记得之前发生了什么吗
Do you remember what happened before?
你说有个爆♥炸♥
You were talking about an explosion.
你看到了些什么
You saw something.
可以跟我说说那个吗
Can you tell me about that?
它发生了吗
That happened?
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了吗
The bombing happened?
炸♥弹♥
Bombing?
我们认为它就快要发生了
We think that's it's going to happen,
但我们认为我们能阻止它
but we think that we can stop it.
格里芬 看着我
Griffin, look at me.
你现在需要集中注意 好吗
You need to focus right now, okay?
你认得我吗
Do you recognize me?
我在828航♥班♥上
I was on Flight 828.
我应该死在那架飞机上的 但我回来了
I was supposed to die on that plane, but I came back.
自从我回来 我能听到一些东西
And ever since I have, I have been hearing things
看到一些东西 就像你一样
and seeings things, just like you did.
我们把这叫做呼召
We refer to them as callings.
你刚收到了一个呼召
You have -- You've just had a calling.
你看到的幻像是在白天还是晚上
Was it day or night in your vision?
天色很暗
It was dark.
好的 你在城里吗 有什么地标建筑吗
Okay. Were you in a city? Were there any landmarks?
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表