剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
- I don't see any way out of this. - Grace.
我回来了
I'm back.
你是我的全部 全部
And you are everything to me -- everything.
这么长时间你不得不独自承担这一切
You've had to do it all for so long.
我们会想出办法的
We're gonna figure it out.
我们会想出解决办法的
We're gonna figure this out.
等我出名了
When I'm famous,
我必须得每天都保持这种美貌
I'm gonna have to look this good every single day.
肯定会累死人
It's gonna be exhausting.
那很简单
Easy solve.
别出名
Don't be famous.
她就很出名
She's famous.
是吗 因为什么
Really? For what?
肯定不是因为我做过的事
For absolutely nothing I've done.
得了吧 在我认识的人中你的生活最传奇
Come on, you have the most epic life of anyone I know.
事情发生在我身上 不是因我而起
Stuff happens to me, not because of me.
她父亲和弟弟在那架神奇的飞机上
Her father and her brother were on that magic plane.
那你的生活肯定很疯狂
That must be crazy.
确实 是的
It is, yeah.
当然他们回来很棒
I mean, it's great, of course.
-麻烦你 -等一下
- Excuse me. - Hang on...
-我好了 -我去帮一下那女孩
- I'm ready. - I have to help a girl out.
我的天啊 你简直太光彩照人了
Oh, my God, I just died everywhere.
你知道自己有多美吗
Do you see you?
是啊
Yeah.
说真的 你买♥♥了吧
For real, you have to have this.
麻烦你
Excuse me.
一共多少钱
How much is everything?
120美元
It's $120.
我再考虑考虑吧
I'll have to think about it.
没问题
Cool.
随时效劳 大名人
I'm here, famous girl.
我以为你每周一会拿到零花钱
I thought you got allowance on Mondays.
以前是
Yeah, I used to.
不知道是现在情况不一样了还是我妈忘记了
I don't know if things have changed or my mom just forgot,
去问吧 又显得有点小气
and it seems a little petty to ask.
我想眼前的这位奥莉芙可以问
Well, I'm guessing this Olive could ask.
因为她主掌大权
'Cause she's in control.
我们还是走吧
I think we should go.
好吧
All right.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你得跟我来
You're gonna need to come with me.
我错过什么了吗
I miss anything?
哈灵顿发信息来
Text from Harrington...
谢谢你的比赛的票
thanking you for tickets to the game.
好一个管道爆裂
Yeah, so much for a burst pipe.
-是这样 我 -你什么
- Yeah, I, uh -- - You what?
我很担心
I'm worried.
我想确保你一切都好
I-I need to make sure that everything's okay with you.
所以你故意让我们俩在车里单独待六个小时
So you engineered us being alone together in a car for six hours?
为什么不在警局里直接问我呢
Why not just ask me at the precinct?
从你回来我就一直在问你
I've been asking you ever since you've been back.
可你从来不正面回答我
But you won't give me a straight answer.
杰瑞德 事情很复杂 而且痛苦
It's complicated, Jared! And it's painful,
但这是我自己的问题 需要我自己解决
but it is my problem that I need to deal with alone.
我只是想帮你
I just want to help you.
可你对我不够信任 所以你不告诉我
But you won't trust me enough to tell me
你的情况到底怎么样
what the hell's going on with you.
米凯拉
Michaela.
救他
Save him.
救他
Save him!
救他
Save him.
救他
Save him.
那卧底 他的通讯设备坏了 是吧
The undercover -- his comms went out, right?
对 不过烟酒火管理局并不担心
Yeah, but ATF's not worried.
但他们不知道里面是什么情况
No, they don't know what's going on in there.
我感觉他可能有麻烦
I think he might be in trouble.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-我们得冲进去 -你疯了吗
- We need to go in. - Are you crazy?
这是烟酒火管理局的行动 由他们决定
ATF is calling this. It's their operation.
买♥♥家都还没
The -- The buyers aren't even--
杰瑞德 你得相信我
Jared, you need to trust me, okay?
我们得去救他
We need to save him.
你怎么可能知道
How can you possibly know that?
我就是知道
I just know!
这是纽约警♥察♥局 准备破门
This is NYPD. We're going in.
各单位 准备行动
All units, we're going in now.
纽约警♥察♥局 都趴下
NYPD! Everybody down!
都趴到地上
Down on the floor!
烟酒火管理局 把枪放下
ATF. Drop it.
到底发生什么事了
What the hell just happened here?
你没事啊
You're okay?
没事 不 我当然有事了
Okay? No, I'm not okay.
我的身份暴露了
My cover's blown.
整个行动都搞砸了
The whole operation is botched.
你们应该等我的信♥号♥♥啊
You were supposed to wait for my signal.
是谁下的令
So, who made the call?
是我
I did.
他们回来了
是你
You.
第八排的乘客
Row 8.
拿笔记本电脑的女孩
Laptop girl.
我刚遇到一个情绪极度失控的人
I just met a very disturbed man
他说你在航♥班♥上做了些什么
who said that you did something on the plane.
他知道什么
What does he know?
你找到他了
You found him?
他是谁
Who's this?
情绪失控者 三天前被捕
Emotionally disturbed person arrested three days ago,
被送到了精神病房♥
then shipped off to a psych ward.
他不在828航♥班♥的舱单上
He's not on the manifest for 828.
关我什么事
Why do I care?
纽约警♥察♥局比对了他的指纹 查不到他的身份
NYPD ran his prints, but couldn't I.D. him,
但在我们的系统上一输入他的指纹
but once his prints were in the system,
就找到了匹配
it triggered a match in our database.
航♥班♥上有他的指纹
H-His fingerprints were found on the airplane?
在货仓舱门里面
Inside the cargo hatch door.
我们做了氨基测试
We did an amino test.
指纹是在飞机着陆时新弄上去的
They were fresh when the plane landed.
828航♥班♥上有个偷渡者
There was a stowaway on 828.
托马斯
Thomas.
出事了 对不对
Something's gone wrong, hasn't it?
他们让我们的飞机改变航线
They're diverting the plane,
飞机着陆时会有警♥察♥等着
and police will be there when we land.
他们会发现我是冒牌的空乘人员
They'll know I'm not a real flight attendant.
他们会逮捕我 如果你也被捕了可怎么办
They're going to arrest me. What if you get arrested, too?
冷静点
Stay calm.
想想利奥 好吗
Think about Leo, okay?
他会在城里等你
He'll be waiting for you in the city.
-好吧 -不好意思 乘务员
- Okay. ?- Excuse me. Stewardess?
谢谢你 先生
Oh, thank you, sir.
我们要去的机场地处偏僻
We're going to an airport in the middle of nowhere.
周边警备较少 这是好事
Less security around the perimeter, which is good.
我需要你到这下面去
I'm gonna need you to go in here.
这通向货舱
This leads to the cargo hold.
等我们降落并完全停下后
Once we touch down and come to a stop,
你要爬出去到起落架上 然后跳下去
I want you to climb out onto the landing gear and jump down.
然后呢
And then what?
然后你就跑
And then you run.
他们回来了
我们的飞机上有个偷渡者
There was a stowaway on our plane?
他叫托马斯
His name is Thomas.
他是我表弟利奥的男友
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表