剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on "Manifest"...
不会吧 没信♥号♥♥
Seriously? No service?
我的也没
Same. ?
我只想说对发生的这一切我很抱歉
I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for everything.
你不需要为自己的遭遇而道歉
You don't have to apologize for something that happened to you.
我去了伊薇家 看到她爸妈
I went to Evie's house, and I saw her parents.
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
局里查过了 他们排除了你的嫌疑
The department did an investigation, and they cleared you.
你不能再这样折磨自己
You can't put yourself through that again.
你应该拥有更好的生活
You deserve better.
你觉得上帝会想让
You think God wanted Jared to marry
杰瑞德和你最好的朋友结婚吗
your best friend instead of you?
重点是这五年半间这架飞机去哪儿了
Where did that plane go for 5 1/2 years?
如果有谁知道些什么
I suspect if anyone has answers,
那肯定是飞机上的某个人
it's someone on that plane.
我仍然感觉在自己家像外人
I still feel like a stranger in my own home.
你并不了解他
You don't know that man.
你从来没见过他
You've never met him.
你也永远不用见他
And you will never have to
因为你回家了
because you came home.
我需要知道米凯拉·斯通的一举一动
I need to know what Michaela Stone's doing,
她去了哪里 见了谁
where she's going, who she's seeing.
我需要定期报告
Regular reports.
这是过去48小时内
These are all the bodies that have been registered
长岛停尸房♥登入的尸体
in the Long Island morgue in the last 48 hours.
没有叫凯丽·泰勒的
There is no Kelly Taylor.
系统里没有她
She's not in the system.
权限不足
所以联调局插手了 他们想要凯丽的尸体
That's why the feds stepped in. They wanted Kelly's body.
她在哪里
Where is she?
安息吧 凯丽·泰勒
Rest in peace, Kelly Taylor.
不用再监控她家和她名下的那座商场
Cut surveillance on her home and the commercial space she owned.
继续查飞机爆♥炸♥当天在场的
Keep looking for connections among the other 19
另外19人之间有何联♥系♥
that were there when the plane exploded.
请问一下 还有多久落地呢
Excuse me. How soon are we landing?
我确认后回复您
I'll get back to you in a moment.
好的 谢谢
Okay. ?Thank you.
一切顺利吗 机长
Everything all right, Captain?
你得要让乘客们保持冷静
I'm gonna need you to keep the passengers calm.
地面要求我们在别的机场降落
Apparently, we've been diverted
而且会有警方在停机坪等候
and law-enforcement will be meeting us on the tarmac.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我只知道这样会让我
I just know it's putting an extra hour
损失一小时的美容觉
between me and my beauty sleep.
我们很快就会降落
We'll be landing soon.
天哪
Geez!
萨尼 准备走了吗
Hey, Saanvi, ready to go?
费尔德曼医生还在这里工作吗
Do you know if Dr. Feldman still works here?
他之前是神经科医生
He was a neurologist.
他现在是神经科主任
He's the head of the department,
还在这里
still here.
这样吧 你先过去
You know what? You go ahead without me.
我去跟他打个招呼
I think I'm gonna go say hi to him.
-好的 -好
- Okay. ?- Okay.
我简直不敢相信自己的眼睛
I cannot believe what I'm seeing.
你居然做了早餐
You made breakfast?
我用鸡蛋做了点东西
Well, I made something out of eggs.
看看味道如何
We'll see how it goes.
肯定非常美味
I'm sure it's delicious.
你起来得好早
You're up early.
你是在做剪报吗
What, are you scrapbooking?
你了解我
You know me.
828航♥班♥代表人
喜欢乱收集东西
Pack rat.
对了 你♥爸♥打来过
Oh, by the way, your dad called.
他说卡尔似乎很想跟他
Apparently, Cal is begging to stay up at the lake
在湖边多待一天
with him an extra day.
下一次治疗是在周末
Next treatment's not till the weekend.
卡尔想去那里很久了 但都因为生病没去成
How many times did Cal want to go up there but was too sick?
你没意见我就没意见
I'm fine with that if you are.
这样的话 奥莉芙去上学时
Well...means we'll have the house to ourselves
我们就单独在家了
while Olive's at school.
这一点我绝对没意见
I am definitely fine with that.
你看起来...似乎准备好迎接这一天了
Hey, you look... ready to face the day.
咖♥啡♥因♥的功劳
Caffeination.
你这身套头裤不错
Oh, I like your...overalls.
是连体裤
Romper.
有什么区别吗
What's the difference?
连体裤 好的
Romper, got it.
你放学之后准备做什么
So, what are you doing after school?
爷爷说要教我开车
Grandpa's giving me driving lessons.
那得改天了
Actually, we need to reschedule that.
爷爷要多跟卡尔在湖边待一天
Grandpa's gonna stay at the lake with Cal an extra day.
真的吗
Seriously?
我可以教你
I could do it.
我需要爷爷的车
I-I need Grandpa's car.
我一直都是用那辆车练习
That's the one I've been practicing on.
你现在可以练练咱家的车
Now you can practice on ours.
没事的 放心吧
It'll be good, right?
算了
Never mind.
不用了
It's fine.
我做错什么了
What did I do?
跟你没关系
Absolutely nothing.
奥莉芙只是难以适应这些变化
Olive just has a hard time with change,
她最近经历太多变化
and she's had a lot of it lately.
比如她爸爸突然重返她的生活
Like suddenly having a dad back in the picture,
而且他还不知道连体裤是什么
and one who doesn't know what a romper is.
你已经做得很好了
You are doing fine.
只需要耐心一点
Just give it time.
你能学会如何与奥莉芙交流
You'll learn to speak Olive.
基本都是这样吗
Is it mostly this?
是的 基本都是这样
Yeah, it's -- it's mostly that.
休息室里有百吉饼
Bagels in the break room.
抹了蒜油的吗
Is that garlic?
别告诉哈灵顿
Don't tell Harrington.
我才不要在车里忍♥受六小时他恶臭的口气
I'm not gonna be stuck in a car with his stinky breath for six hours.
大家听好了
Okay, people, listen up.
我们仍需协助烟酒火管理局的行动
We are still running support on the ATF op.
我们已经收到他们的卧底发来的消息了
We've heard from their undercover.
枪♥支♥交易将于今晚进行
The gun buy is going down tonight.
这是烟酒火管理局的事 所以我们得原地待命
This is ATF's deal, so we're on standby
等他们下令后 我们再进行逮捕
until they make the call, then we do the bust,
但功劳都归他们
and ATF takes all the credit.
好了 肖勒 你和严一组
Now, Sheller, you're with Yan.
威尔逊 你和拉纳一组
Wilson, you're with Larner.
斯通 你今天跟着瓦斯克斯
And Stone, you're gonna be with Vasquez today.
好了 大家在外头注意安全
All right, let's be safe out there.
哈灵顿怎么了
Hey, what happened to Harrington?
他家里管道爆了
Oh, pipe burst at his house.
瓦斯克斯 你是纽约警局这次行动的领队
Vasquez, you're NYPD lead on this.
明白
Sir.
你没事吧
You all good?
好得不能再好了
Never better.
爱德华科赫医学院
这是你的病人吗
This is your patient?
她有一个特别的血液标记
She showed an unusual blood marker,
但她现在出现了幻觉
but now she's having visions,
而且是非常真实的幻觉
and apparently very realistic ones.
这片很活跃的区域
Well, there's activation in this area,
叫做岛叶皮层
the insular cortex.
这与病人产生幻觉的症状相符合
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表