剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
的确
Exactly.
我觉得肯定有一个隐藏机构
I think there's an off-the-books, covert unit
在背后搞鬼
running the whole thing.
我们只是不知道是谁而已
We just don't know who it is.
这也是斯通想寻找的答案
That's what Stone is trying to find out.
我打赌
And I'd bet my house
他认为在那家会计公♥司♥能够找到答案
he thinks he'll find the answer at that accounting firm.
我们难道不应该相信同僚机构
Shouldn't we trust our fellow agencies
而不是某个平头百姓吗
and not some civilian?
这位平民可能正在揭开真♥相♥
This civilian just might be on to something.
你今晚能来我家吃饭吗
Hey, you free to come over for dinner tonight?
洛德丝特别希望你来
Lourdes would really like to have you over.
花点时间和朋友在一起
Might be good for you
可能对你有好处
to spend some time around some friends for a change.
现在是多事之秋 这可不是个好主意
Not sure that's a good idea with everything going on.
是你脑袋里的声音让你拒绝我吗
You being led by the voices in your head to blow me off?
不 是我自己不想
No, that's just me.
你还能听见它们吗
Are you still hearing them?
那些声音
The voices?
我不知道 如果你担心我会
I don't know, but look, if you're worried
再把一切搞砸 我保证不会了 好吗
about me messing up again, it's not gonna happen, okay?
至少肯定不会影响到你
At least not in a way that affects you.
我担心的是你 小米
It's you that I'm worried about, Mick.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局盯上你了
The N.S.A. is watching you.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为他们找了我很多次
'Cause they've been all over me,
确保我会一直监视你
making sure I keep an eye on you.
我没告诉过他们任何事 永远也不会
I haven't told them anything, and I never will.
谢谢
Thank you.
所有单位注意 发生紧急事件
All units be advised, 10-10.
恩里克理发店发生枪击
Shots fired at Enrique's barbershop.
位置在布鲁克街和二十街拐角
Corner of Brooke and 20th.
就在拐角那边
That's right around the corner.
警探三组在事发地附近 正赶往现场
Detective Unit Three in proximity and responding.
有个混♥蛋♥打伤了我叔叔 他往那边跑了
Some tweaker just shot my uncle! He ran off up the block!
他长什么样子
What'd he look like?
他穿着红色连帽衫
He's got a red hoodie!
他像疯了一样抽搐
He was twitching like crazy!
我去叫紧急救援
I'll call a bus.
你叔叔在哪儿
Where's your uncle?
我的天 恩里克叔叔
Oh, man, Tío Enrique!
去拿一些干净的毛巾
Go get some clean towels now.
还有脉搏吗
Do you have a pulse?! ?
没摸到 按住伤口
Not yet. Put pressure on the wound.
我跟他说过 吸毒的抢钱就给他们
I told him to give the junkie the money he wanted,
但他不听我的
but he wouldn't.
发生了什么
What's happening?!
发生了什么
What's happening?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
我听见了心跳 但我没摸到脉搏
I'm hearing a heartbeat, but I'm not feeling a pulse.
恩里克
Enrique!
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on.
救救他 救救他
Save him. Save him.
不
No!
不 恩里克叔叔
No, Tío Enrique!
不 不
No, no...
这是休息室里最后一杯热巧克力
This was the last hot chocolate in the break room.
别告诉别人是我给你的 好吗
I'm gonna deny I gave that to you, okay?
我不明白他为什么要死
Look, I don't understand why he had to die.
我很抱歉 卡洛斯
I'm sorry, Carlos.
你们很亲密吗
You guys were close?
我妈妈死后 是我叔叔在抚养我
See, my uncle took me in after my mother died.
我当时体弱多病
I was a sick little kid.
需要动大手术
I needed major surgery.
我差点就死了
I almost didn't make it.
是他照顾我 让我好起来
He helped me get better.
他不肯交出的那笔钱
You see, ?the money he wouldn't give up,
是想重新装♥修♥商店
it was to polish up the shop
让我以后接手
for me to take over soon.
他给了我生命
He gave me a life.
我知道失去亲人的感觉
I know what it's like to lose somebody.
整个人被摧毁 就像建筑物爆♥炸♥一样
You're destroyed, like a building imploded.
但终有一天
But one day, slowly,
你会开始重建自己心里这座楼
you will start to build yourself back up,
一块砖一块砖地砌
brick by brick.
你的重建完了吗
You finished building?
还早着呢
Not even close.
没事的 慢慢来
It's okay. Take your time.
我做不到
I can't do it.
你做得到
Yes, you can.
卡洛斯 这个人很危险 是杀人犯
Carlos, this man is dangerous, a killer.
我们还是没找到武器
We're still coming up short on the weapon,
如果你不阻止他的话 他还会再杀人
so he'll do it again if you don't stop him.
这是你唯一
This is the only way
替你叔叔伸张正义的机会
you're gonna get justice for your uncle.
人会不知所措 会恐慌
People freeze up. Panic.
凶手是哪个
?Which one was it?
右边数第二个
Second from the right.
今晚不会放他走的
No one's processing his release tonight.
我们明天早上再找卡洛斯谈谈
We'll talk to Carlos in the morning,
希望他能回心转意
and hopefully, he'll turn.
希望如此
Yeah, hopefully.
-怎么了 -我...
- What is it? - ?I...
我不知道
I don't know.
这孩子很特别
There's something about this kid.
我得帮他
I need to help him.
晚安
Have a good night.
你忘记晚饭的事了吧
Did you forget about dinner?
我已经和洛德丝说了你会来
I already told Lourdes you're in.
格蕾丝
晚上在办公室打牌了
你同意吗
好好玩儿
奥莉芙
攀岩怎么样
没伤到吧
镜像神经元
Mirror neurons?
镜像因素
日期 2018年11月16日
时间 下午七点
这可是个重大研究
This is heavy stuff.
没人真的知道
No one really knows the extent
这些细胞是如何运作的
of how these cells operate.
你跳动的心脏
Your beating heart.
我跳动的心脏
My beating heart.
我们其实都一样
We're all one.
亲爱的 我们回来了
Honey, we're home.
厨房♥就是个灾难现场
The kitchen is a disaster area.
别进去
Do not go in there.
闻起来很棒
It smells great.
我去换个衣服
All right, well, uh, I'll go change my clothes.
天呐 对不起
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
我忘记带礼物来了
I forgot to bring anything.
你又不是客人
Dude, you're not a guest.
你是家人
You're family.
杰瑞德和我说请你来吃饭让你很不自在
Jared tells me that this invitation was weirding you out.
不自在
Weird?
没有 这有什么好不自在的
No, what's weird about this?
你还是不会骗人
Still the worst liar ever.
我们会渡过难关的
We're gonna push through.
他在罚球线上扣篮
He dunked it from the free-throw line.
美国职业篮球队
不敢相信你居然是尼克斯队的忠实球迷
I can't believe you're such a die-hard Knicks fan.
不好意思 我能怎么办呢 我就是忠实球迷
I'm sorry. What can I say? I'm loyal.
过了五年半
After 5 1/2 years,
唯一没变的是尼克斯队打球还是这么烂
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表