剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
You want to skip the gym and make a few extra bucks instead?
纽约市警局
129分局
我们之间还没结束 格里芬
I'm not done with you, Griffin!
我懂你意思 警探
I feel you, Detective.
但是 在我这里已经结束了
The thing is, I'm done with you.
-我并不这么认为 -别这么看我
- Yeah, I don't think so. - Enough with the judgy looks.
你难道没听说吗
Did you not get the memo?
我成了英雄
I'm a hero.
真正的英雄会帮助他人
Real heroes act for the good of others.
你帮助我们的唯一理由
The only reason that you helped us
是因为我们让你出了狱
was because we let you out of jail,
让你逍遥法外
let you get away with murder.
可是这明显不是呼召的目标
That's obviously not what the callings are for.
我是新人 但你们的呼召还带规则手册吗
I know I'm new, but did your callings come with a rule book?
我的可没有
'Cause mine didn't.
所以 我可以随心所欲地使用
So, yeah, I think I'm gonna use them however I want.
你并没有拿到一生的赦免单
You didn't get immunity for life.
你只是侥幸逃脱了一次
You got lucky -- once.
现在这座城市的每个警♥察♥
Now every cop in the city's gonna be waiting
都会等你越界的那天
for you to cross that line.
我接受这个挑战
I'm up for the challenge.
别想着跟踪我
Don't think about following me.
否则我告你骚扰
That'd be harassment --
而且也没用 毕竟
and fruitless, given the fact that
我现在可是有超能力的人
I now, apparently, have superpowers.
好好想想吧
Go figure.
阻止他
Stop him!
阻止他
Stop him!
阻止他
Stop him!
阻止他
Stop him!
"阻止他"说的一定是格里芬 我们却放他走了
"Stop him" has to be about Griffin, and we just set him free.
他还嘲讽我 似乎很期待
He was taunting me, like he was excited to see
下一次呼召可以用来做什么
what his next calling was gonna be used for.
那家伙杀死两名武装警卫抢走七千五百万美元
The guy who killed two armed guards and stole $75 million.
他的下一步可能会很出格
His next move could be off the charts.
没错 想唤起他本性里好的一面也没有用
Yeah, and there's no appealing to his better nature --
他根本就没有那一面
he does not have one.
他是典型的缺乏同理心的人
He's a classic lack of empathy.
他是反♥社♥会♥人格
He's sociopathic --
在这种情况下 我们愿意走多远呢
in which case, how far are we willing to go?
什么意思
Meaning?
如果他根本没有道德底线而且有杀人倾向
If he doesn't have a moral compass and is homicidal,
那如果唯一能制止他的办法就是永久地制止他呢
what if the only way to stop him is to stop him permanently?
怎么可能是这样
There's no way.
呼召一直都是让我们
The callings have always given us
有机会去帮助别人
an opportunity to help people.
但是呼召从来没碰到过格里芬这样的人
But the callings have never met anyone like Griffin.
因为呼召我差点送了命
I almost got killed because of the callings,
所以抱歉我不相信
so forgive me if I don't believe
它们都是美好愉悦的
that they're all sweetness and light.
-我不知道 -我想卡尔也许能帮上忙
- I don't know. - I think Cal might be able to help.
他...他知道点什么
He... He knows something.
但他说他只能告诉泽克一个人
But he said Zeke's the only person he could tell.
真的
Really?
我本想去你那边找他呢
I was gonna swing by your place and look for him.
还是我去吧 我正好也要问他点事情呢
No. I'll go. I have to ask about something, anyway.
我们回头再说吧
Um, let's circle back.
你好吗
Hey. How are you?
肿已经消了 我基本上感觉不到了
The swelling's gone. I can barely feel it.
我不是在问你的脸
I wasn't asking about your face.
我挺好的
Uh, I'm fine.
萨尼 是我啊
Saanvi, it's -- it's me.
你不用跟我掩饰你所经历的事情
You don't have to hide what you're going through.
我挺好 真的
I'm okay. Really.
你不必为我担心
You don't have to worry about me.
-好吗 -好吧
- Okay? - Okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 收到个呼召
Yeah. Had a calling.
"阻止他"
"Stop him"?
我想我不应该觉得奇怪 你也收到了
I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You, too?
还有本 还有萨尼
And Ben. And Saanvi.
我们认为指的是格里芬
We think it's Griffin.
他出狱了
He's out of jail.
本要见你
Ben needs to see you.
我们应该给你弄部手♥机♥
We should actually get you a phone.
我其实也没什么需要联♥系♥的人
Ah. Not really anybody I need to call.
但是当你重返社会时就会有了
Yeah, but there will be when you reconnect.
你妈妈
Your mom?
她才没兴趣呢
Yeah, she's not interested.
-你去看她了 -这次做对了
- Did you go see her? - Did it right this time.
我...我按了门铃 就像你说的那样
I -- I rang the bell, like you told me.
她都不让我进门
She wouldn't let me in.
我不应该让你去
I shouldn't have told you to --
不是 这不是你的问题
No. It's not on you.
有些家庭注定就不应该在一起
Some families aren't meant to be together.
-我们能解决这个 如果 -不要说了
- We can fix this. What if we -- - Don't.
抱歉
Sorry. I'm sorry.
不是所有人都值得你同情
It's just, not everybody deserves your compassion.
有些事情你不知道
There're things you don't know.
比如你记录里的袭击指控
Like the assault charge on your record?
你调我的案底了
You ran my sheet?
是杰瑞德
Jared did.
当然
Of course.
来吧 警探 审问我吧
Go ahead, Detective -- question me.
不用 我尊重你的隐私 我不会
No. I respect your privacy, and I don't --
不 没事的
No, it's fine.
我住在你的公♥寓♥里 你有权知道
I'm living in your apartment. You have the right to know.
我在酒吧跟人打架
I got in a fight. In a bar.
我不喜欢这家伙对待
I didn't like the way this guy was treating
他女朋友的方式
his supposed girlfriend...
而且我喝得很醉
and I was drunk off my ass...
所以就一拳
and pow.
把他的下巴打断了
Broke his jaw.
你现在看我的眼神
The way you're looking at me right now,
是我没有告诉你的原因
that's why I didn't tell you.
我不想让我们之间的事情发生变化
I didn't want things to change between us.
我们俩之间什么都没变啊
Hey, nothing has changed between us.
所有之前发生的事情
Everything that happened before,
可能是从前的你 但那
maybe that's the guy that you were, but that is --
那已经不是现在的你了
that is not who you are now.
好吗
Okay?
你说 你说本在找我
So, you said -- you said Ben was looking for me?
对
Yeah.
打扰下 你是萨尼·波尔医生吧
Excuse me. You're Dr. Saanvi Bahl, right?
是我 你有什么事
Yes. What can I do for you?
那你是一位儿科肿瘤患者
And you're the treating physician
卡尔·斯通的主治医生对吧
for a pediatric oncology patient -- Cal Stone?
是的 卡尔有什么问题吗
Yes. Is something wrong with Cal?
准确地说不是有什么问题
I don't know about wrong, exactly.
可是有点奇怪
A little weird, maybe.
我正在给那个掉河里的家伙
I was running some routine labs
詹姆斯·格里芬做一些常规检查
on the guy who was in the river -- James Griffin.
一种我从没见过的血液标记出现了
A blood marker I've never seen before popped up,
我就到档案里搜了一下
so I ran it through the archives.
结果你这个癌症病人也有这个标记
Turns out, your cancer patient has it, too.
真的吗
Really?
整个数据库中就他有
No other hits in the whole database.
我在想我们要找部门头头看看
I'm thinking we should run it by the department heads.
也许这是某种新发现
Maybe we have some sort of a discovery.
我们可以写一篇论文
We can write an article.
或者你写 我可以帮忙
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表