剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on "Manifest"...
本刚搬走了 沙发空着
Ben just moved out. The couch is free,
所以这阵子你可以在这里睡
so you can crash here for a bit.
米凯拉 我了解像泽克这样的人
Michaela, I know guys like Zeke.
我几乎能闻到这个人身上毒瘾的味道
I can practically smell the junkie on this guy.
太夸张了 杰 你无法确定这一点
That is such a leap, Jay. You don't know that.
你很忙呀 简直太棒了
You've been busy. This is awesome.
那个岩石上的画
That petrograph --
其实是双子座的图
it's a drawing of the constellation Gemini.
跟孔雀一样都是源自神话
From mythology, like the peacock.
-丹尼 -你什么都不用说
- Danny... ?- You don't need to say anything.
等你准备好了
When you're ready --
不管是 一周 一月 还是一年
next week, next month, next year --
我都等你
just say the word.
我不觉得你的画会改变未来
I don't think your drawings cause the future.
我觉得会预知未来
I think they predict it.
所以 我不能让事情发生
So, I'm not making things happen.
我只是提前知道了
I just know about them first.
在确定这孩子是我们的圣杯之前
Until we're sure the boy is our Holy Grail,
我们不能着急
we sit tight.
-爱丽丝 -你要救他
- Alice... - You're going to save him.
大家当心 它上来了
Heads up, everybody. Here it comes.
-他们会死的 -这是呼召
- They're gonna die! - It's a calling.
格里芬的血液结果
Griffin's blood work.
他也有一样的血液标记
He's got the same blood marker.
和泽克一样
Just like Zeke.
所以如果我告诉你炸♥弹♥会爆♥炸♥
So, if I'm saying that a bomb's gonna go off...
如果我是唯一知道爆♥炸♥地点的人
if I'm the only one who knows where...
你知道在哪儿吗 格里芬
Do you know where, Griffin?
那么我就是唯一可以扭转乾坤的人
...then I'm the only one who can save the day.
看来我得了张免死金牌啊
Looks like I got myself a get-out-of-jail-free card.
-好了 一饮而尽吧 -看起来不错
- All right, drink up. - That looks great.
家人们 该收拾行李了
We should pack it up, people.
机场大巴两小时内出发
Airport shuttle in two hours.
再多几分钟
A few more minutes.
好 我把水拿来了
Okay, I got some water.
要是我们不去呢
What if we didn't?
收拾行李
Pack it up. ?
要是我们就永远留在这片沙滩上呢
What if we just stayed forever on this beach?
卡尔肯定不会反对
Cal would not object.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
好像他几乎忘了自己生病
It's almost like he forgot he was sick.
连我偶尔都会忘
Even slipped my mind once or twice.
你会晒伤的
You're gonna burn.
我不是小女孩了 不用了
Grown woman here, thank you.
或许你们都长大成人了
You may be all grown up,
但你们再老也需要母亲
but you will never be too old to need your mother.
谢谢 不胜感激
Thank you. Appreciate it.
小米姑姑
Auntie Mick!
完成了 想当毁灭者吗
We're done. Wanna be the destroyer?
不想 绝对不行 小家伙
No. No way, buddy.
我不能破坏完美的事物
I can't destroy perfection.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
-谢谢 -照相吗 大合照吗
- Thank you. Thank you. - Picture? Picture?
好了 看镜头
All right, look, look, look, look, look!
-茄子 -看镜头
- Cheese! - Look, look, look.
接下来是未来五日的天气预报
Coming up, the five-day forecast.
但首先是我们关于今日头条的更多持续报道
But first, more of our continuing coverage on today's top story.
昨晚一起致命的恐怖行动在时代广场被成功阻止
Authorities and civic leaders expressed shock and relief
时代广场炸♥弹♥惊魂
当局和市政官员随后
in the wake of a deadly act of terrorism
表示了震惊和宽慰
averted last night in Times Square.
这位不可思议的英雄
The unlikely hero --
詹姆斯·格里芬
James Griffin,
抢劫杀人的嫌犯
the robbery-homicide suspect,
杀人嫌犯扭转乾坤
在深陷于
whose mystifying survival
冰冷的水中后
after plunging deep into icy-cold water
离奇生还
had been found --
过来吃点东西吧 求你了宝贝
Come and eat something, please, baby.
不了 我不饿
No. I'm -- I'm not hungry.
你吃点吧 亲爱的 连你自己都还没吃
What about you, honey? You didn't even serve yourself.
-我给你拿点 -不用了 只是...
- Can I get you -- - No. Thanks. Just...
实际上 一早晨了我的胃都不舒服
Truth is, I've been feeling sick to my stomach all morning.
我们让米凯拉失望了 现在杀人犯被释放了
We failed Michaela, and now, a murderer is being released.
-这太 -太可怕了
- It's... - Terrifying.
现在越来越危险了
The danger is amping up.
你觉得他会做什么
What do you think he's gonna do?
不知道
I don't know.
狼 孔雀 感觉好像
Wolves, peacocks -- it -- it...feels like
某种答案肯定就在这些符号♥里
some kind of answer has to be in these symbols.
就在我们眼前
It's right in front of us.
卡尔
Cal?
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
卡尔 亲爱的
Cal, sweetie...
你这是怎么了
What's the matter?
儿子 之前我们说好的 对不对
Come on, buddy. We made a deal, right?
你要告诉我们发生了什么
You've gotta tell us what's going on.
我不能说
I can't.
卡尔 别这样
Cal, please.
不管是什么事 我们可以一起解决
Whatever it is, we will figure it out together.
我只能告诉泽克
I can only tell Zeke.
你要买♥♥吗 还是只想看看
You buying or window shopping?
给我一品托波本酒
Pint of bourbon.
你律师拿来的换洗衣物
Change of clothes from your lawyer.
自♥由♥的感觉真好
Let freedom ring.
命运航♥班♥
第一季 第十六集
[本季终]
盗窃罪 酒驾
Larceny. D.U.I.,
多次持有违禁物
possession a few times over,
甚至还有袭击罪
even an assault.
你是怎么拿到的
How'd you get this?
-我查了他的指纹 -你怎么拿到他指纹的
- I ran his prints. - How'd you get his prints?
我从他咖啡杯上取的
Lifted them off his coffee cup.
别这样 小米
Come on, Mick.
你回来之后 难道没有
It's not like you haven't cut some corners
用过非常手段吗
since you've been back.
那是因为事情很重要 而不是钓鱼执法
Yeah, when it's important, not as a fishing expedition.
好吧 首先 我觉得这件事很重要
Yeah. Well, I, for one, I think this is important.
我让你别查他
I asked you to back off of the guy,
可是你却亲自知法犯法
and instead, you're breaking the law yourself
证明我早就知道的事情
to prove to me ?something that I already know.
他跟你说过这些前科吗
Has he told you about all these busts?
-没有全说... -我就知道
- No. Not all... - I didn't think so.
但他告诉过我 他惹过麻烦
...but he told me that he's been in trouble,
而且他受过酒精和毒品的影响
that he's struggled with drugs and alcohol.
不 是袭击罪 他伤害过别人
No, no, no. Assault. He hurt someone.
他可能会伤害你
He could hurt you next.
-你真的是在担心这个吗 -是啊
- Is that really what you're worried about? ?- Yeah.
还是说你现在被你的情绪冲昏了头脑
Or are you letting your emotions get in the way right now?
我的情绪跟这件事无关
My emotions got nothing to do with this.
那你的情绪呢
Do yours?
你们之间有什么吗
Is there something going on between you two?
不是你想的那样
It is not like that.
求你了 你得告诉我
Please. You have to tell me --
我和泽克只是朋友
Zeke and I are just friends.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
金发女郎
Scarecrow.
我觉得自己会最想你
I think I'll miss you most of all.
迪亚兹
Yo, Diaz.
别去健身了 想不想赚点小钱
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表