剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
I spoke to my mom.
利奥在飞机出事两年后就失踪了
Leo disappeared two years after the plane left.
-不 不 不 -我真的很抱歉 孩子
- No. No! No! - I'm so, so sorry, baby.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
托马斯 我们需要把你带到安全的地方
Thomas, we need to get you somewhere safe.
我不能走 如果他还活着--
I cannot go! If he is alive --
托马斯 看着我 我是个警♥察♥
Thomas, look at me. I am a cop.
如果你男朋友还活着 我会帮你找到他
If your boyfriend is alive, I am gonna help you find him,
我保证 但现在
I promise you that, but right now,
我们必须得走了 有很多联邦探员在找你
we have to go because there are federal agents looking for you,
如果他们找到你 你就会因为偷渡被捕
and if they find you, you'll be arrested as a stowaway.
不止是你 如果你被发现了
Not just you. If you're found,
贝萨妮也会进监狱 所以我们现在就得走
Bethany will go to prison, too, so we have to go right now.
去哪
Where?
我们能去哪
Where can we go?
得去一个万斯找不到的地方
It has to be somewhere off of Vance's radar.
他在监视我们所有人
He is watching all of us.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这是个锅炉房♥ 或者说曾经是
It's a boiler room, or it was.
已经荒废很久了
It hasn't been used in ages.
你怎么找到这个地方的
How'd you find it?
凯丽曾是这幢大楼的主人
Kelly owned the building.
遗嘱验证大概需要好多年才能完成
It'll be tied up in probate for years.
所以 近期都不会有人来这里吗
So basically, no one's coming down here any time soon?
只有我们
Just us.
本 短♥信♥
你在哪
和我哥
And my brother.
我去买♥♥一些日用品
I'm gonna go get some supplies --
简易床 毯子
a cot, some blankets.
还有电解质水
And some water with electrolytes.
他需要戒掉一大堆没必要吃的药
He's coming off a ton of drugs he didn't need.
奏效了 我们遵从了呼召
It worked. We completed the calling.
是啊
Yeah.
我只是不确定这是不是好事
I'm just not sure that's a good thing.
怎么会不是呢 托马斯已经安全了
How could it not be? Thomas is safe.
你收容了一个逃犯
You're harboring a fugitive in there.
你难道不知道我们被政♥府♥盯上了吗
Do you not realize we're being watched by the government,
-也被媒体盯上了 -一切都值得
- the media -- - It's all worth it.
值得吗
Is it?
因为好像是"呼召"
Because it sounds like "The calling"
让杰瑞德陷入了大♥麻♥烦
really screwed things up for Jared.
那是我的错
That was my fault.
我理解错了呼召的意思
I got the calling wrong.
这些呼召让你越陷越深
These callings are pulling you in deeper and deeper.
如果这些声音是邪恶的呢
And what if the voices are bad?
你不能盲从
You can't just follow them blindly.
我们根本没得选择
I don't think we have a choice.
丹尼
短♥信♥
奥莉芙怎么样
老样子
老样子
派勒姐妹
枪声
是谎言吗
无名氏
嫌疑人
你到底想我怎么样
What do you want from me?
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表