剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Looks great.
实际上它非常平衡
It's actually really well balanced.
-你看 -你怎么想
- Look. - ?So, what do you think?
我们来试飞一次吗
Should we take it for a test flight?
好
Okay.
第一次试飞
This is beta test one.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Ready? - ?Ready.
来吧
Okay.
起飞
Launch!
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no! No!
我真不敢相信他压了过去
I can't believe he just did that!
他不是故意的 宝贝
Oh, he didn't mean to, sweetie.
再也飞不了了
It's never gonna fly now.
我来给你看样东西
Come here, let me show you something.
它被毁了
It's ruined.
是的 虽然它飞不了
No, it's never gonna fly.
但是它能漂起来
But it will float.
看
See?
你无意间做出了一艘世界上最酷的船
You didn't even realize you made the world's coolest boat.
谢谢你老爸
Thank you, Daddy.
你总能让我的世界充满阳光
You always make everything better.
怎么样了
Hey. What happened?
烟酒火管理局气坏了
ATF is pissed.
他们正在开展全面调查
They're starting a full investigation.
同时 我被停职了
Meantime, I'm suspended.
我得告诉他们都是我的错
I need to tell them this was my fault.
-我是那个... -那又能怎么样呢
- I am the one who -- - How is that gonna help anything?
是我下的命令
I'm the one that made the call.
杰瑞德 你不必为了保护我而替我受罚
You don't have to take the fall to protect me, Jared.
我是替你受罚了
Yes, I do.
我控制不住自己
Okay? I can't help it.
这是我最不想看到的结果
That is the last thing that I want.
那就告诉我到底发生了什么
Then tell me what's really going on.
你看见了些东西
You saw something.
或听到了些什么
Or heard something.
都写在你的脸上
I saw it on your face.
到底怎么了
What was it?
我听见了枪声 所以我想也许...
I heard a gunshot, so I thought that maybe --
我当时在场 并没有枪声
I was right there. There was no gunshot.
我知道事实不只如此
I know there's more to the story here,
我知道肯定还有更多细节
just like I know there's more to the story
关于被绑♥架♥的女孩儿
about those kidnapped girls
关于与你在同架飞机上被杀的女乘客
and the lady who killed that passenger from the plane.
如果你不想跟我说 我能理解
If you don't want to talk to me, I get it.
但是你得找人聊聊
But you got to talk to someone.
你需要帮助
You need help.
事实上 我的确知道有人也许能帮我
Actually, ye-yeah, there might be somebody I know.
本说她可以帮上忙
Ben said she might be able to help.
那就去找她吧
Then go.
格蕾丝
Grace?
等等
Hey, hold on.
亲爱的 你以前偷过东西吗
Honey, is this something you've done before?
没有
No.
从来没有 好吗
Never, okay?
我发誓
I swear.
我告诉过你关于回旋飞镖的事吗
Did I ever tell you about the boomerang?
关于什么的事
The what?
我十五岁时 偷了一个回旋飞镖
When I was 15, I stole a boomerang.
那个飞镖很酷
It was a really cool boomerang.
你为什么要偷东西
Why'd you do it?
不知道
I don't know.
我就是觉得那时自己的生活
I just think I felt like everything in my life
一片混乱
was out of whack.
那时候觉得 偷东西能让我
And at the time, it just seemed like a way
掌控一些事 任何事情都行
to take the reins of something, anything, you know?
奶奶说什么了
What did Grammy do?
没说什么
Not enough, actually.
我记得那时候想着 如果她骂我或者关我禁闭
I remember thinking if she yelled at me or grounded me
一个月的话 起码我可以对她发飙
for a month, ?at least I could be mad at her,
转移一下我的内疚感 但是
put some of my guilt someplace else, but...
她只是看着我说道
she just looked at me and said...
"每个人都有一次重来的机会"
"Everybody deserves one free pass."
我不值得这个机会
I don't deserve a free pass.
你打算再偷一次吗
Do you plan on stealing again?
不
No.
再也不想了
Never.
那就接受这个机会
So take the free pass.
对不起 爸爸
Dad, I'm sorry.
很抱歉我打给了丹尼而不是你
I'm so sorry that I called Danny instead of you.
我只是不想要你
I just -- I didn't want you to --
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
因为你不知道我到底多糟
Because you don't know what a total screw up I am.
丹尼知道我一团糟
And Danny knows I'm a mess,
但是你还把我当成十岁的可爱的小女孩看
but you still see me as this sweet 10-year-old little girl,
可我不是
and I'm not.
我已经不再是十岁的我了
I'm so not her anymore.
不
No.
不 某种意义上说 你是一个全新的你
No, in some ways, ?you're this whole new person.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我真的很喜欢这个全新的你
I really love this whole new person.
有时候
And sometimes
我可能不善于和她沟通
I might not be great at communicating with her,
但是我希望她知道
but I want her to know...
无论什么时候她需要帮助
whenever she needs help,
她都可以打给我 无论什么事
she can always call me, no matter what.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这能成为咱俩的秘密吗
Could we keep this whole thing just between us?
我给妈妈添了很多麻烦
I've been such a pain in the ass to Mom,
她已经经历得够多了
and she's been through a lot.
她永远都没办法理解这些
And she will never, never understand this.
求你了
Please.
好的
Okay.
这是我俩之间的秘密
It'll be our secret.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Dad.
但是如果你再偷东西
But if you ever steal anything ever again,
你就要付出严重的代价
there'll be hell to pay.
即使是个真的很酷的回旋飞镖也不行吗
Even if it's a really cool boomerang?
我们都知道没这个东西
I think we both know there's no such thing.
我还是觉得这个主意很糟糕
I still think this is a bad idea.
这是托马斯逃出去的唯一办法了
It's the only way Thomas is gonna get out of here.
我们会被抓住的
We're gonna get caught.
几个828航♥班♥上的乘客在这里瞎逛的话
Someone's bound to recognize a couple of 828ers
肯定会被人认出来
just traipsing around here together.
这些护士上班时间都很长
These nurses work long shifts.
希望我们能遇到一个
Let's just hope we find someone
空闲时间不看
who doesn't spend all their free time
24小时新闻频道的人吧
watching the 24-hour news channel.
我能帮你吗
May I help you?
这是一个精神病人的出院单
Uh, discharge orders for a psych patient.
你是病人母亲吗
And you're the mother?
有点奇怪医生会让他出院
Little surprised the doctor released him.
他用了很多氟哌啶醇[精神病药物]
He's on a lot of Haldol.
我再去核对一下
Maybe I should double check.
这是他母亲 她是个医师助理
Uh, well, his mom here is a physician's assistant.
我猜医生觉得
Guess the doctor thought that
这种情况下他跟家人在一起会更好
he'd be better off with family in this case.
我是说如果你不同意
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表