剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
我不会袖手旁观
I am not gonna be a bystander.
你很了解我
You know me. ?
我本来就够无助了
I feel helpless enough as it is,
每天待在家里 压力很大
cooped up at home, stressing all day.
至少你还能在工作中逃避
At least you've had a job to go back to.
小米 我知道我能帮上忙
I know I can contribute here, Mick.
我们必须一起去 否则我现在就调头
We're doing this together or I'm turning the car around.
我们的行为简直离谱至极
This is so off-the-charts out of line.
他们会以为我是你搭档
They'll think I'm your partner.
你一句话都不许说
Not a word, okay?
我以神的名义保证
Scout's honor. Guaranteed.
动作真快
That was fast.
这些人都是哪里来的
Where do these people come from?
凯丽很出名
Kelly made herself famous.
她是828航♥班♥的发言人
She was the face of Flight 828.
看来他们已经找到了一名嫌犯
Looks like they already have a suspect.
-有什么事吗 -我是米凯拉·斯通 纽约警♥察♥
- Can I help you? ?- I'm Michaela Stone, NYPD.
介意我进去看看吗
Mind if I we have a look?
-你是来出外勤的吗 -我收听到了案情
- You on a field trip? - I picked up the chatter.
也许跟我们在调查的案子有关系
Might connect to a case we're looking at.
帮我个忙 我们进去看看就走
Do me a solid. We'll be in and out.
受害者在里面 我带你们进去
Victim's inside. I'll walk you in.
看起来像是入室抢劫
Looks like a robbery gone bad.
嫌犯从这里进来 从后门跑了
Perp entered here, went out the back door.
受害人独自在家
The victim was alone in the house.
丈夫当时在外应酬
Husband was out at a business dinner.
嫌犯抢了什么
What did they get?
一条金项链 仅此而已
Gold necklace -- that's it.
丈夫说她戴着一条
Husband says she was wearing one.
脖子上有灼伤痕迹
There are burn marks on the neck.
杀手肯定是直接拽走的
Killer must've yanked it off.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
一枪打中颅底
Single gunshot to base of skull.
直接打穿 看起来是0.38口径的
Bullet went through and through. Looks like a .38.
她的胳膊和背部有刮伤和淤青
She's got some scraping and bruising on her arms and back.
你觉得凶手是冲着她来的吗
You think this was targeted?
她上过828航♥班♥ 新闻上全是
She was on Flight 828, all over the news.
肯定吸引了各方注意力
Talk about a crazy magnet.
你们看到外面举蜡烛的朋友们了吗
You see our candle-toting friends outside?
看到你们抓了一名嫌犯
We saw you got a suspect.
车旁那个人 你觉得他也是粉丝之一吗
Guy in the car, you think he's one of them?
目击证人指出他一整天都在这附近
Our witnesses put him out front on and off all day.
我们在两个街区外抓的他
We picked him up two blocks over.
他衣服上有血迹 我们认为是死者的
He had blood on his clothes, we're assuming hers.
有个邻居看见他从这房♥子里跑出来
We got a neighbor who saw him running from the house.
枪呢
What about the gun?
可能是扔了吧 项链也扔了
Must've tossed it, necklace, too.
我们会找到的
We'll find them.
多诺万警探 我是国♥家♥安♥全♥局罗布特·万斯
Detective Donovan? Robert Vance, NSA.
下面我来接手这个案子的调查工作
I'm gonna have to take charge of this investigation.
什么
Excuse me?
凡涉及828航♥班♥的信息
Anything Flight 828 related
都属于国♥家♥安♥全♥范畴
is a matter of national security.
你知道有两个受害人的
Are you aware you have two acquaintances
熟人就在现场吗
of the victim on your scene?
不能说我们是熟人
I-I wouldn't call us acquaintances.
他们都在828航♥班♥上
They both were on Flight 828.
你把他们送出去吧
You can escort these two outside.
抱歉 我欠你个人情
Sorry. I owe you one.
会是他们里面的某个人干的吗 说不通啊
The killer one of them? Doesn't make sense.
为什么不会 他们都是狂热分子
Why not? If they're fanatics...
他们并不想伤害我们
These people don't want to harm us.
可能这个人想啊 可能他觉得我们
Maybe this one did. Maybe he thinks we're,
是外星人或者是恶魔之类的 谁知道
I don't know, aliens or demons or something.
那为什么国♥家♥安♥全♥局会来
Then why is the NSA here
接管一件普通凶杀案的调查呢
taking charge of a routine homicide investigation?
那人应该是她丈夫
Look, that must be the husband.
泰勒先生
Mr. Taylor?
我是米凯拉·斯通 他是我哥哥 本
I'm Michaela Stone. This is my brother, Ben.
我们和凯丽都在那个航♥班♥上
We were on the flight with Kelly.
节哀顺变
We're so sorry for your loss.
我告诉她不要出来讲话
I told her not to talk.
上电视 那么多访谈 那么多关注
On TV, all those interviews, all that attention.
她不在乎
She didn't care.
她说她必须做
She said she had to do it.
必须
Had to?
她说过是什么人或者什么东西告诉她
Did she talk about someone or something telling her --
呼召
Calling.
她受到呼召 她的原话
She had a calling -- her exact words.
先生 法医需要你的签字
Sir, the medical examiner needs your signature.
泰勒先生 她是什么意思
What did she mean by that, Mr. Taylor?
等等 泰勒先生
No, wait, Mr. Taylor, what...
呼召
A calling.
比如她脑子里的声音
Like a voice in her head.
本 如果就是这个东西呢
What if that's it, Ben?
如果就是这个呼召让她招致杀身之祸呢
What if this calling got her killed?
命运航♥班♥
第一季 第三集
那好吧 我们继续保持小心
Okay, so we'll keep being careful,
可日子也还要过啊
but we have to live our lives.
我得回去工作
I have to get back to work.
我们的开销翻了一倍
I mean, our expenses just doubled.
我知道 我得找个工作
I know, and I've got to get a job.
-我正在找呢 -那太好了
- I'm on it. - Well, that's great.
看看我能碰到什么运气吧
I'll see what I can sniff out.
你不需要一个人承担一切
You don't...have to do this on your own, okay?
不再需要了
Not anymore.
小柿子 想看看我工作的地方吗
Hey, Calamander, you want to see where I work?
我今天带他一天 好给你机会去碰碰运气
Why don't I take him for the day, give you a chance to sniff?
好极了
Great.
平板电脑 耳机 鞋 带上那些拼写纸
iPad, headphones, shoes, grab those spelling sheets.
格蕾丝
Grace.
多加小心
Just be careful.
无法想象的巨大气流
Completely ridiculous turbulence.
非常强烈
Off the charts.
我只想知道我的真♥相♥
Look, I'm just going to own my truth.
如果 如果我要知道我的真♥相♥
If -- If I'm going to own my truth,
感觉好像他们认为我们应该为
it felt like they thought we were the ones
知
真
相
航♥班♥发生的事情
who are responsible
承担责任
for whatever happened to that plane.
但是其他人好像一点都不起疑心
But none of them seem suspicious.
如果我该知道我的真♥相♥
I mean, if I'm supposed to own my truth,
他们不也该面对自己吗
don't you think they should, too?
我刚刚跟赛奥赛特那边的多诺万警探
So, I just got off the phone with Detective Donovan
通过话
out in Syosset.
他好像很恼火
He seemed a little steamed.
我知道我有点出格
Yeah, I know it was out of line.
你把你哥哥带到一个犯罪现场
You took your brother into a crime scene.
杰瑞德 受害人在828航♥班♥上
Jared, the victim was from Flight 828.
如果这是她被杀的原因
If that's the reason that she was killed,
那我得知道 因为下一个可能是我或本或卡尔
then I need to know because I could be next, or Ben or Cal.
现在国♥家♥安♥全♥局接管了这个案子
Now the NSA's taken over the case.
我需要信息
I need information.
你需要停止
You need to stop.
小米 你会给自己惹上麻烦的
You're gonna get yourself in trouble, Mick.
我会 但
I will, but...
你也许可以打几个电♥话♥
maybe you could make some calls?
我试试吧
I'll see what I can do.
谢谢
Thanks.
乔装打扮了吗
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表