剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
任何能帮助我们辨认出
Anything that might help us identify
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥地点的吗
the location of this bombing?
我现在有点糊涂
I'm a little lost here.
我懂你的感受 但时间不多了
I get it, but there's not a lot of time, okay?
你们怎么称呼它
What did you call it?
呼召
A calling.
你刚刚看到了关于未来的幻像
You've just had a vision of the future.
我不明白 这怎么可能
I don't understand. How is that possible?
爸爸 我把格里芬放上我的剪贴板了
Dad, I put Griffin on my board.
你觉得他是卡尔画的那头狼吗
Do you think he's the wolf that Cal drew?
有可能
He might be.
但他现在在警♥察♥手里 所以别担心 好吗
But the police have him now, so don't worry, all right?
-妈妈和卡尔还好吗 -挺好的
- Mom and Cal okay? - Yep.
卡尔在做家庭作业 一个很厉害的艺术品
Cal's making a pretty cool art project for school.
冰棒棍艺术之巨龙
Popsicle Stick Art the Dragon.
-厉害 -换妈妈讲电♥话♥
- Cool. - Here's Mom.
你什么看法
So what do you think?
格里芬跟你和其他乘客一样吗
Is Griffin just like you and the other passengers?
有可能
He might be.
他收到呼召了 跟什么爆♥炸♥有关
He had a calling. Something about an explosion.
-哪里 -我们还不知道
- Where? - We don't know.
他被注射了镇静剂 所以我们要等药效过去
They sedated him, so we have to wait for it to wear off.
好的 有什么我能帮忙的吗
Okay. Is there anything I can do?
还没有
Nothing yet.
我马上就回家
I'll be home soon.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 本
I love you, too. Ben?
怎么了
Yeah?
很开心我们又是家人了
I'm so glad we're a family again.
我也是
Me too.
你们所有乘客 都看到过幻像吗
So all you passengers. You've all been having visions?
只有一些人
Some of us.
有时候只是一句话或者一个命令
Sometimes it's a phrase or a command.
但不管是什么形式
But whatever form it does take,
都告诉我们一些重要的事情
it's telling us something important.
总是至关重要 必须照做
Vital. And it has to be followed. Always.
你看到或听到的 总是会实现吗
And what you see or hear... it always comes true?
是的 差不多
Yeah, pretty much.
太不可思议了
That's incredible.
这一次 格里芬
In this case, Griffin,
它或许能阻止爆♥炸♥ 拯救生命
it could stop a bombing and save lives.
所以你必须准确地告诉我
Which is why you need to tell me exactly
你所看到的每一个细节
what you saw, every detail.
所以如果我告诉你炸♥弹♥会爆♥炸♥…
So if I'm saying that a bomb's gonna go off...
如果我是唯一知道爆♥炸♥地点的人
if I'm the only one who knows where...
你知道在哪儿吗 格里芬
Do you know where, Griffin?
那么我就是唯一可以扭转乾坤的人
...then I'm the only one who can save the day.
厉害了我
Son-of-a-gun.
起来 走吧
Let's go. On your feet.
我还没审完呢
I'm in the middle of an interrogation right now.
去警局里审吧
Got to finish in the box.
他能够转移了 所以我们带他回局里
He's got a green light for transpo, so we transpo.
我很高兴我们谈过话了 警探
I'm glad we talked, Detective.
老实说 我以为我疯了
I'll be honest, I thought I was going crazy.
但这是真的
But it's true.
许多人即将悲惨地死去
A lot of people are about to tragically die.
格里芬 你配合我 会对你的案子有帮助
Griffin, you work with me, it'll only help your cause.
双重杀人罪 很难推♥翻♥的
A double-homicide charge? That's tough to beat.
我认为这些指控不会成立
I don't think those charges are gonna stick.
一旦地方检察官知道我可以阻止大规模死亡
Once the D.A. Hears I know how to stop a mass murder.
如果这个"呼召"真的如你所说
And if this "Calling" really is what you say it is,
那今晚我可以睡自己床上了
I'll be sleeping in my own bed tonight.
看来我得了张免死金牌啊
Looks like I got myself a get-out-of-jail-free card.
他声称今晚市中心会有袭击发生
He claims there's gonna be an attack tonight, in Midtown.
他就说了市中心吗
That's all he said? Midtown?
他会提供准确的位置
He'll provide the precise location
来交换谋杀案的完全豁免权
in return for full immunity on the murders.
探员戴顿是联邦调查局的
Agent Dayton is FBI.
我们得好好考虑这个事
We have to take this seriously.
他说的和今早发出的警报吻合
His claims line up with an alert that went out this morning.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局收到了不少恐怖袭击的传闻
The NSA's been picking up chatter about a terrorist attack.
我们也收到了
We got that, too.
我得把这个向上级汇报
I have to run this up the chain.
和联邦检察官谈谈
Talk to the U.S. Attorney.
完全豁免可不是闹着玩的
Full immunity's no joke.
如果他还说什么…
If he says anything more...
当然
Of course.
瓦斯克斯
Vasquez.
罪犯偷了七千五百万美元 杀了两名警卫
Perp steals $75 million, kills 2 guards,
现在声称掌握恐怖袭击信息
now claims to have information on a terrorist threat?
-是吗 -是的
- He does? - Yeah.
我需要你们两个去银行
I need you two over at the bank.
他们有个目击证人
They've got an eye witness.
进行照片辨认 我们需要确认身份
Take a photo array, we need an I.D.
我认为可以相信格里芬
I think Griffin is credible.
我想他可能真的知道些什么
I think he might actually know something.
就跟你知道一些事一样
The same way you know things sometimes?
没错 队长 我们不能给他
Yeah. Look, Captain, we can't let this happen.
豁免权
This immunity.
这样他就真的逃脱了谋杀罪
He's literally gonna get away with murder.
我们无法控制 联调局和联邦检察官
It's out of our hands. The FBI and the U.S. Attorney --
让我和他单独谈 好吗
Look, let me talk to him one-on-one, okay?
试着说服他 建立联♥系♥
Try and get under his skin. Make a connection.
队长 我来处理银行这边
Cap, I'll handle the bank.
如果她的确认为这家伙说的是真的
If she really thinks this guy's legit,
就让她放手去做吧
then let's let her do what she needs to do.
是我 我真的搞砸了
Hey, it's me. I really screwed up.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What happened?
我把呼召的事告诉格里芬了
I told Griffin about the callings.
我以为只有当他会去做正确的事
And I assumed that he wouldn't be receiving them
才会收到呼召呢
unless he was gonna do the right thing.
但现在他要利用这些呼召
But now he's gonna exploit them.
他不会告诉我们他看到了什么
He's not gonna tell us what he saw
除非他的谋杀罪能被豁免
unless he gets to walk on the murder charges.
天哪
Oh, my God.
小米 不怪你 你也没想到他会这样
Look, Mick, there's no way you could've known that.
我们太专注于跟着呼召走
We've been so focused on following the callings,
从来没有想过有人会滥用它
we never even contemplated somebody abusing them.
是啊 没想到
Yeah, surprise.
与此同时 媒体也开始问问题了
And in the meantime, the media is starting to ask questions.
-本 -怎么了
- Ben? - Yeah?
来看这个
Come look at this.
红迪网上这个火了
Reddit's on fire.
信徒们 科迪的人…
Believers, Cody's people...
所有人都把这件事和828联♥系♥起来了
Everybody's linking it to 828.
听这个 来自红迪网
Listen to this, from Reddit --
"现在一个暴♥力♥罪犯
"And now a violent criminal
已加入那些乘客的行列中了
has joined the ranks of the passengers.
他和他们一样"
He's no different than they are."
我现在真的需要你的帮助
Look, I could really use your help right now.
-说吧 -我没有时间做调查
- Name it. - I don't have time to do research.
联邦检察官随时都可能
The U.S. Attorney is gonna make a deal
和他达成协议
with this guy any second,
那时我们就没时间了
and then we'll be out of time.
好吧 你认为他的呼召
Okay. You think his calling has the kind
有他们需要的具体信息吗
of specific information they need?
是的 他看到了爆♥炸♥ 好像还看到了地点
Yeah. He saw an explosion -- and I think he saw where.
好吧 你需要我去调查什么
Okay, what kind of research do I need to do?
我把格里芬的警♥察♥报告发给你
I'm gonna send you Griffin's police record.
从十五岁起他就从监狱进进出出
He's been in and out of jail since he was 15 years old.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表