剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
-你希望我告诉洛德丝吗 -不
- You want me to tell Lourdes? ?- No, no.
小米 我想跟你在一起
Mick, I want to be with you.
我知道情况很混乱 但是...
Look, I know it's messy, okay, but...
我希望能和你一起撑过去
we'll get through it together.
-洛德丝 -她是你妻子 我最好的朋友
- Lourdes, she's -- - She's your wife and my best friend.
你难道不爱她吗
Don't you love her?
我当然爱她
Of course I do.
我也是 我不要这样对她
So do I. I'm not doing this to her.
我们五年前发生了什么并不重要
It doesn't matter what happened to us five years ago.
重要的是我们现在的选择
It matters what we do now.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不是吧 你又在搞
Really? Again?
你就不能停一晚上吗
You can't just take one night off?
什么 在我们认为卡尔是
What, now that we think
少校找的圣杯时停下来 不可能
Cal's the Major's Holy Grail? No, I can't.
而且 他还给我留了作业
Plus, he gave me homework.
-卡尔 -他跟格蕾丝说我明天不能带他
- Cal? - He told Grace I couldn't watch him tomorrow
因为我要忙着
because I was gonna be too busy
帮一个飞机上的人
helping a man from the plane.
我在努力搞明白到底这是什么意思
I'm trying to figure out what that means.
如果可以的话 你明天也许可以带卡尔
So you may be hanging with Cal tomorrow, if that's cool.
好啊 听起来挺有意思
Yeah, sounds fun.
而且还能让我不再惹麻烦
Plus, it'll keep me out of trouble.
为什么 什么情况
Why? What's going on?
只是努力把自己从一个充满流沙的大坑里扒出来
Just trying to dig myself out of a gigantic hole filled with quicksand.
真形象
Colorful.
-杰瑞德 -嗯
- Jared? - Mm.
想聊聊吗
Want to talk about it?
还是算了
No, not really.
我觉得自己只需要与他保持距离
Think I just need to take a break from it.
那你打算如何搞清楚
So, uh, how are you planning on figuring out
你要帮助飞机上哪个人呢
what man from the plane you're supposed to help?
没有头绪
No idea.
我们只能相信卡尔收到的任何呼召
We just have to trust that any calling Cal has
都给我指向了一些我应该知道的东西...
is pointing me to things I should know --
-需要知道的东西 -意义何在呢 本
- need to know. - To what end, Ben?
你真的觉得这会帮助我们
I mean, you really think this is gonna help us
搞清楚828航♥班♥ 我们为什么回来
figure out 828, why we're back?
目前而言 这关乎保证卡尔每天的安全
Right now, this is about keeping Cal safe, day by day.
你在这么做啊
You're doing that.
真的吗
Am I?
卡尔最大的威胁是少校
Cal's biggest threat is the Major,
而她到底是谁我一点线索都没有
and I have zero clue who she is.
不要这样 别开始质疑自己
Don't do that. Don't start sparrowing.
在这种情况下你做的已经够好了
You are doing the best anyone could be expected to do.
我的最好可能还不够
My best might not be enough.
比尔·德利
德利机长
Captain Daly.
说曹操曹操到
Talk about a man from the plane.
-喂 -本 我们能见面吗
- Hey. - Ben, can we meet?
当然 出什么事了
Sure, what's up?
这... 这不是我的错
It -- It wasn't my fault.
大家都把828航♥班♥的事归咎于我 但不是我的错
Everybody blames me for 828, but it wasn't me,
我觉得我可以证明这一点 但我需要你的帮助
and I think I can prove it, but I need your help.
我明天过来找你
I'll come and get you tomorrow.
没问题
Sure.
你知道作为一架失踪了五年半的飞机的机长
You know the worst thing about being the captain
最坏的事情是什么吗
of a plane that disappears for 5 1/2 years is?
我会说是失去的时间 像我们大家一样
I would say the lost time, like the rest of us.
不是
No.
是所有人都把事情归咎于你
It's that everyone blames you for what happened.
他们凭什么 谁都不知道那晚到底发生了什么
How can they? No one even knows what went on that night.
这个无所谓
Oh, it doesn't matter.
大家认为我们飞到了一个海岛
The people that think we flew to an island
然后被低温冷冻起来了
and were cryogenically frozen,
他们认为是我把大家弄过去的
they think I'm the one who flew us there.
比尔 你不必把这样的指责当回事
Bill, you can't take that stuff seriously.
就连那些认为是外星人入侵的人
I mean, hell, even the people who all think
都认为我就是外星人
it's just an alien invasion think I'm the alien.
听着 这事对我们大家都是痛苦的...
Look, this has been hell for all of us --
我老婆 我的孩子们 所以我绝对能想象
my wife, my kids -- so I can only imagine
处在风暴中心的你
how difficult it's been for you,
是多么不容易
being the focus of everything.
我有个儿子 电气工程师
I have a son, electrical engineer,
我曾经还有个老婆
and I had a wife.
我们失踪前他们就不太跟我说话
They didn't talk to me much before we went away.
我只是个凡人
I was no saint.
而现在他们连面都不想见
But now they don't even want to see me.
我不怪他们 看看新闻媒体都怎么说的我
And I don't blame 'em after what the news media did to me.
在五年半的时间里
For 5 1/2 years,
我都是那个开着满员飞机并杀死所有人的机长
I was the guy who took a plane full of people and killed them.
而现在呢 我变成了那个使大家失踪的人
And now I'm the guy who made them all disappear.
未来世界机长
Captain Future.
你想再飞越一次百慕大三角吗
You gonna fly through the Bermuda Triangle again?
打算一试
Gonna try.
注意安全
Be careful in there.
别消失不见了
Don't go getting disappeared on us.
这是什么
What's this?
所有与828航♥班♥相关的官方文件
Every official document for Flight 828 on record.
包括国家运输安全委员会调查
Everything from NTSB,
安全运输局报告
Transportation and Safety Reports,
以及白宫简报
to White House briefings.
这太好了
This is amazing.
不 这全是谎言
No, it's all a lie.
跟以前一样
Same as always.
谢谢 拉夫
Thanks, Raf.
好了 拉夫 开机吧
Okay, Raf. Load 'er up.
看起来熟悉吗
Look familiar?
看情况 我在看什么
Depends. What am I looking at?
按国家运输安全委员会说的
Well, according to the NTSB,
这个飞行条件跟我们航♥班♥消失当晚的一模一样
the exact flight conditions from the night we disappeared.
只有一个问题
There's only one problem.
是暴风雨吗
That storm?
暴风雨 不是的 本
Storm? No, Ben.
我经常在这种条件下飞行
I fly through stuff like this all the time.
这还算不上天气异常
This barely qualifies as weather.
你记得的不是这样的吗
So it's not how you remember it?
本 你当时在航♥班♥上
Ben, you were on that flight.
你知道我们碰到了什么样的气流
You know what kind of turbulence we hit.
我们回来后 我每天都根据这些数据
And I've been flying simulations on this data
进行模拟飞行
every day since we came back,
就是找不到828航♥班♥碰上的那种暴风雨
and I can't find anything like the storm we flew into on 828.
当时确实感觉暴风雨很大
It certainly felt big.
是狂风骤雨
It was enormous.
而且出现得莫名其妙
And it came out of nowhere.
这根本到不了那个级别
This is not that storm.
这是政♥府♥的掩盖
This is a government cover-up.
比尔 我不明白
Bill, I don't understand.
政♥府♥为什么要掩盖暴风雨的存在
Why would the government cover up a storm?
因为我们回来了吗
'Cause we came back?
不不 你没抓到重点
No, no, you're missing the point.
按一下那个
Hit that thing.
检查下报告上说的日期
Check the date on that report.
飞行模拟器元数据
事故报告
2013年4月8日
不是 模拟器上的数据
No, the simulator data...
这是2013年的报告
it's from 2013.
政♥府♥不是从我们回来的那天
The government didn't start hiding things
才开始掩盖真♥相♥的
on the day we came back.
是从我们消失的那天开始
It started on the day we disappeared.
好 我知道
Yeah, I know.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表