剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Thanks. We'll lock up.
哈维没有家庭吗
Harvey had no family?
没有小孩
No kids?
[蒙特哥航♥空♥航♥班♥神秘事件]
过了五年半的时间
Five and a half years later,
他的生活变成了这样
this is the life he comes back to.
你什么也没做错
You did everything right.
如果有人下决心要跳楼
If somebody makes up their mind to jump,
你根本无力改变
there's zero you can do about it.
是啊
Yeah.
我只是不明白
I just don't... understand.
我记得在机库见过他 他...
I-I remember him from the hangar. He...
他当时怒斥国安局
He was giving the NSA hell.
他那么顽强不屈
The guy was tough as nails. I mean...
我是死亡天使
杰瑞德
Jared.
人们不停地死去
People are dying.
这是他的原话
Th-That's what he said.
他为那些人的死感到自责
I mean, he blamed himself for people dying.
但那些人是谁
But who are the people?
小米
Mick.
苏珊·克莱顿
讣告
瑞克·摩尔
这两人都是最近几天过世的
Both died in the last few days.
但是为什么呢
But why?
苏珊·克莱顿 这个就是她
Susan Creighton. That's her.
奥赖恩酒馆
O'Ryan's Tavern.
哈维有那件T恤
Harvey had that T-shirt.
点一下那个主题
Click on the hashtag.
奥赖恩酒馆
等等 这里
Wait, there.
球赛
今日推荐
买♥♥任意两款饮品
两款都由我买♥♥单
奥赖恩76
真哈维 朋友们
球赛和啤酒还不够吗
小里基 我知道只要哈维在
我就来对了
克莱·洛佩斯 替我喝一杯
月亮90 你们喝慢点
真哈维回复月亮90
从来不慢慢喝酒
真哈维 连续几天喝一口闷
小里基 干杯
周一晚上
Monday night.
放大
Zoom in.
瑞克·摩尔
Rick Moore.
周一晚上他和苏珊 还有哈维都在酒吧里
He and Susan were at the pub along with Harvey Monday night.
而他们俩几天后就死了
And they both died a few days later.
我们走
Let's go.
卡尔
Cal!
我不会回答任何问题
I'm not answering any questions.
我只想吃午饭
I just want to eat my lunch.
-我有一个问题 -他刚刚说了什么
- I have a question. - What did he just say?
金枪鱼或是火腿加芝士吧
Tuna or Ham and Cheese?
肯定是其中一样
It's gonna be one or the other
因为那些都是你最爱吃的 我记得
because those are your favorites. I remember.
金枪鱼 和我的一样
Tuna, same as me.
我给你根芝士条配脆玉米片吃
I'll give you a string cheese for your Doritos.
你要做脆玉米片三明治吗
Are you gonna make a Dorito sandwich?
天呐 派珀 对了
Oh, my God, Piper, yes,
你以前经常做这个
you always used to make those.
我现在就做一个
I'm making one right now.
这个让我想起了过去
This brings me back.
天呐
Oh, my.
好吃
Yummy.
-你带来了吗 -带来了
- Did you bring it? ?- I did.
但我得知道用途才能给你
But you're not getting it till I know what it's for.
我在优盘里完全没找到位置信息
The flash drive gave me zero location data.
但是我拿到了一份统一动态系统公♥司♥
But I have obtained a list of every property
过去两个月所有产业的购买♥♥清单
acquired in the last two months by U.D.S.
奇点计划是他们旗下的子公♥司♥
The Singularity Project is their subsidiary.
有多少产业
How many properties?
超过七百家 简直是大海捞针
Just over 700. It's a needle in a haystack.
但是克拉克教授见过他们
However, Professor Clarke met with them
在他们上东区的办公室里
at their offices on the Upper East Side.
我在想 如果她再去那里
I was thinking, maybe if she went back in,
也许可以安放一个窃听器
she could place the bug.
不 太冒险了
No, it's too risky.
他们会逮到她的
She'll get caught.
我们必须找到那些乘客
We have to find those passengers.
如果不能指望国安局 我们只能这么做
If the NSA is off the table, this is how we do it.
窃听器已经预先激活好
It's pre-activated.
她只要放在那里就行了
All she has to do is place it.
你还能进入奇点计划的服务器吗
Can you still get access to the Singularity Project server?
奇点
也许 为什么这么问
Probably. Why?
我们在那里放置了窃听器
We put a bug in there.
但可能要好几天才会得到有用的资料
It could be days ?before we get anything useful.
-我们分两步来做 -嗯
- We do this in two steps. - ?Right.
安装窃听器
Plant the bug.
然后我们稍稍推波助澜一下
And, uh, well, then we give them a little nudge.
我不能亲自到场听你演讲 教授
I couldn't attend your talk in person, Professor,
但我在线看过了
but I watched it online.
我想了解更多
I'm dying to know more.
那我来得正是时候
Well, m-my timing is good, then.
我们第一次见面之后 我有几个想法
I... I had a few ideas after our first conversation.
你应该会想听听
I thought you'd like to hear them.
我记得你对我的镜像神经元研究很感兴趣
You were interested, as I recall, in my work on mirror neurons.
抱歉 教授 你好像掉东西了
Excuse me, Professor, I think you dropped something.
我来捡
I'll get it.
谢谢你 瞧我笨手笨脚的
Thank you. Clumsy.
我最喜欢的笔
My favorite pen --
如果丢了我会很郁闷
I would've hated to have lost it.
未知号♥码 现在
全网范围 包含子目录
全网范围 包含子目录 奇点计划 实验 828航♥班♥
全网范围 包含子目录 奇点计划 实验 828航♥班♥ 搜索
我没用太多专业术语
I didn't go into a lot of the technical terms.
基底神经节 尾状核
The basal ganglia, caudate nucleus --
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我得结束谈话
I'm gonna have to cut this short.
财政危机
?Budget crisis.
我得打个电♥话♥
I need to make a call.
萨姆会带你出去 你可以重新预约
Sam will show you out. You can reschedule.
-好的 -谢谢你 教授
- Right. - ?Thank you, Professor.
不 应该谢谢你
No, thank you.
我是劳伦斯
It's Laurence.
我们遇到了问题
We have a problem.
-有消息吗 -听这个
- Anything? - ?Listen.
操作 追踪
连接 正常
有人做了全网范围的搜索
Somebody did a search, network-wide,
在JP威廉姆森 那家会计事务所
JP Williamson, the accounting firm...
关键词是"实验"和"828航♥班♥"
"Experiments" and "Flight 828".
成功了
It worked.
我们已经把他们所有11个人转移到
We've already moved them to Brooklyn...
布鲁克林的无尘实验室
all 11, to the clean room.
-谢谢你 少校 -少校 哪个少校
- Thank you, Major. ?- Major. Major who?
数以百计
Well, there are hundreds.
但是军方人士 这是个不错的开始
But military -- that's a start.
这并不是确凿证据
Well, it's not exactly a smoking gun.
如果在布鲁克林 那可能的地方只有25处
Brooklyn narrows it down to maybe 25 properties.
我再进入网络看看记录
I'll go back into the network, look at the records.
不不不 你已经暴露太多
No, no, no. You're already too exposed.
很快他们就会
It's only a matter of time
发现并开始追踪你
before they figure it out and come after you.
我不在乎 我儿子身处险境
I don't care. My -- My son is in danger.
我会竭尽全力
I'm gonna do what I have to do.
-别争了 -好吧
- End of discussion. - ?All right.
你有三个数据点
You got three data points.
北部农场 上东区办公室
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表