剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Two tons of love weighs the same as two tons of rocks.
那你们要把我压扁了
So basically, you're crushing me.
你想扣篮吗
You want to crush this ball?
-想 -扣上 扣上
- Yeah. - Crush it. Crush it!
您正在收听
亚伦·格洛佛的《828登机口》
第五集
我是亚伦·格洛佛
I'm Aaron Glover,
本周的《828登机口》就到这里
and that's all for this week's episode of "828-Gate,"
你一定不想错过下周内容
but you don't want to miss next week's episode,
《第六章 圣杯的结局》
"Chapter Six: Closing in on the Holy Grail."
下周内容
...next week's episode,
《第六章 圣杯的结局》
"Chapter Six: Closing in on the Holy Grail."
很高兴你决定相信我
Glad you decided to trust me.
我还没有
I haven't -- yet.
但你回答我的问题后我可能会相信你
But answer my questions, and I might.
你说的"圣杯"是什么意思
What did you mean by "The Holy Grail"?
是一个保密线人说的
Just something a confidential source said.
这还不够
Not good enough.
我不能说名字
I won't name names.
828航♥班♥回归后 参议院情报委员会
Right after 828 returned, Senate Intelligence Committee,
众议院拨款委员会开始进行秘密会议
House Appropriations started having secret meetings,
他们专项拨款数百万用于保护闪耀幻影
in which they earmarked millions to preserve the phantom shiner.
是一种鱼
It's a fish.
十九世纪四十年代起就没人见过那鱼
Hasn't been seen since the 1940s,
那为什么要专项拨款
so why earmark funds?
为了资助一项秘密活动
To pay for a clandestine operation.
真有你的
Look at you.
但是我的线人只听到
But all my source had was a fragment
某个对话的一小部分
of a conversation he overheard.
一位议员说 "那可是圣杯
A senator said, "It's the Holy Grail.
我们必须要抢在前头
We have to be the first,
否则828航♥班♥会给我们带来大♥麻♥烦"
or 828 blows up in our face."
圣杯
The Holy Grail?
你认为少校找的就是这个
You think that's what the Major's looking for?
不 不是真正的圣杯 这又不是亚瑟王传奇
No, not literally. This isn't Arthurian legend.
但肯定是什么重要的东西
But it's something big.
是时候让世界知道了
It's time to go on the record.
还不行 我们现在还不能露面
Not yet. We're still on background.
但我可以告诉你
But I will tell you this --
直升机上的少校是个女人
the Major on that chopper was a woman.
-她叫什么名字 -还不知道
- What's her name? - Don't know yet.
直升机会带指引我们找到她
The chopper could lead us to it.
我猜你追踪到它了吧
I'm assuming you traced it.
我的线人告诉我那是架军用黑鹰直升机
My source told me it was a military Black Hawk.
我们需要情报 中情局 国土安♥全♥局♥
We need Intel access. CIA, NSA.
鲍威尔 万斯的副手
Powell. Vance's deputy.
-你相信他吗 -不怎么信
- Can you trust him? - Oh, hardly.
但我信他对万斯很忠诚
But I trust his loyalty to Vance.
关键是我没法通过国土安♥全♥局♥的正门
The thing is, I'll never get through the NSA's front door.
不过你的线人可以帮我找个侧门
But your sources could find me a side entrance.
这不是个好迹象
That's not a good sign.
有人吗 纽约警♥察♥局
Hello? NYPD.
报纸 信件
Newspapers, mail.
看起来不像是有计划的出行
This isn't looking like a planned vacation.
我可不想知道这纸盒里变成啥样了
I do not want to know what it looks like inside that carton.
11月6日
November 6th.
那是828航♥班♥回来后第二天
That's two days after 828 returned.
-然后她就匆匆离开了吗 -嗯 或被绑♥架♥了
- Causing her to leave in a hurry? ?- Yeah, or taken.
也许就是绑♥架♥保罗的人绑走了海伦
Maybe the same people who took Paul took Helen.
我必须得找到她
I have to find her.
你又有呼召了 是不是
You had a calling, didn't you?
什么时候 什么内容
When? What was it?
你现在开始对我使用读心术了吗
Are you reading my mind now?
我了解你 小米
I know you, Mick.
我得回海滨别♥墅♥再去看看保罗
I need to go back to the beach house and see Paul again.
试着唤起他的回忆
Try and jog his memory.
也许他记得亲戚或朋友
Maybe he remembers relatives or friends
-能够帮上忙 -嗯 好 我们走
- who might be able to help. - Yeah. Okay. Let's go.
不如你留下搜搜这屋子
Why don't you stay here and search the place?
从信件开始着手
Maybe start with the mail.
你想甩掉我吗
Are you trying to ditch me now?
保罗很敏感 最好我一人去
Paul's delicate. It's better if I go it alone.
我不认识她
I don't recognize her.
我怎么连自己妻子也不记得了
How can I not remember my own wife?
我怎么了
What happened to me?
我只想找回我的生活
I just want my life back.
相信我 我懂
Believe me, I know.
杰瑞德
找到线索 给我回电
听着 我们会找到她 好吗
Listen, we're gonna find her, okay?
我确定一旦你看到她了 记忆都会回来
And I'm sure once you see her, it'll all come back.
找到她
Find her.
找到她
Find her.
又发生了
It just happened again.
是的 但这些呼召很不一样 本
Yeah. But these callings are so different, Ben.
我开始以为是关乎呼召内容
I thought it was about the words,
但那些暴风雪 大风 感觉非常性命攸关
but the blizzard, the wind, it just -- it feels more vital.
好像不仅仅是要找到海伦
Like it's not just about finding Helen.
我不知道大雪意味着什么
I don't know what the snow means,
但这位神秘少校是个女人
but this mystery Major is a woman.
而且我们必须得找到她
And we definitely need to find her.
也许保罗的妻子不是我们该找的人
Maybe Paul's wife isn't who we're after.
嗯 再有进一步消息之前
Okay. Until we know what's going on,
我觉得我们该双管齐下
I think we should look for both.
各位我来了
Hey, guys.
我收到了你的信息 怎么了
I got your message. What's up?
这事肯定听上去很疯狂
Uh, this is gonna sound crazy.
我觉得我们所有行动的基准就是疯狂指数10
I think our operational baseline is 10 points up from crazy.
好吧 这会使指数上升到11
Well, this is gonna turn it up to 11.
有两个线人告诉我那个少校
Two sources told me that the Major
正在寻找圣杯
is looking for the Holy Grail.
-这样 -是啊 我也觉得不对劲
- Right. - Yeah, I didn't think so either.
但她已经说了两次这个词
But she's used the phrase twice,
所以肯定代表某种特定的东西
so it's got to be code for something specific.
她在找什么
What is she chasing?
和我们一样 答案
Same thing we are. Answers.
发生了什么 为什么会出现呼召
To what's happened, ?what's causing the callings,
如何控制呼召
how to control them.
我回去看看实验室笔记
I'll go through the lab notes.
也许我漏了什么
Maybe I missed something. Yeah.
我得走了
Hey, I got to run.
杰瑞德有条线索也许能帮我们找到保罗的妻子
Jared's got a lead that might get us to Paul's wife.
亚伦
鲍威尔在天青石酒吧
特♥价♥时间 带上牡蛎 不客气
我有条关于鲍威尔的线索
And I got a lead on Powell.
你要找他干什么
What do you want from him?
少校 圣杯 从哪说起好呢
The Major, the Holy Grail. Where to begin?
海伦信♥用♥卡♥上的最后一笔消费
The last charge on Helen's credit card
是坐优步到这里
was an Uber ride to here.
前台认出了她的照片 说她住在28房♥
Clerk ID'd her photo. Said she was in room 28.
一个人入住
Checked in alone.
那就不是绑♥架♥ 更像是躲藏 为什么
So not a kidnapping. ?More like she's hiding. Why?
海伦·桑提诺
Helen Santino?
纽约警♥察♥局 你的丈夫保罗让我们来的
NYPD. ?Your husband, Paul, sent us.
有武器
Gun!
我的天 请别杀我 请别杀我
Oh, God. Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me.
抱歉 我之前不信你们是警♥察♥
I'm sorry. ?I didn't believe you were cops.
我以为是保罗派你们来杀我的
I thought Paul sent you to kill me.
他为什么想杀你
Why would he want to kill you?
以前有几次他快得手了
He came close a couple times. Before.
他在家暴你
He was abusive.
一开始不是
Not at first.
但我们结婚之后 他就暴露了本性
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表