剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on "Manifest"...
我爱你 我爱的人一直是你
I love you. It's always been you.
或许你也能帮我夺回我的人生
Maybe you can help me get my life back, too.
我从少年得志的创业者变成一无所有
I went from entrepreneur wunderkind to out on my ass.
不好意思 我们能摸你一下吗
Excuse me. Can we touch you?
我们几乎可以确定她是少校派来的间谍
We're all but certain the Major sent her to spy on us.
她想对我们儿子做什么
What does she want with our son?
我过去22年的经验告诉我
If I've learned anything running point for 22 years,
不用去深究
there's no need to chase the enigma
我们身边的谜团
when it lives right in our backyard.
他要来了
He's coming.
他马上就到了
He's almost here.
我不是有心的
I didn't mean to.
但我杀了我的妹妹
But I killed my little sister.
回去吧
Go back.
这是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
这是个呼召
That was a calling.
也许你该和我一起回去
Maybe you're supposed to come back with me.
回去哪里呢
Go back where?
回到世界
Back to the world?
我不确定这个世界希望我回去
I'm not sure the world wants me back.
我们到了 温暖的家
Here we are, home sweet home.
真神奇 过了五年半换了新地址
It's amazing how, after 5 1/2 years and a new address,
人们还是知道怎样寄给你垃圾邮件
they still know how to send you junk mail.
我只希望 一年过去了 有人喂我的鱼
I just hope, after one year, somebody fed my fish.
本刚搬走了
Um, Ben just moved out.
沙发空着 所以这阵子你可以在这里睡
The couch is free, so you can crash here for a bit.
不 我不想添麻烦
No, no. I don't want to impose.
-我自己能找到地方 -怎么找
- I can find my own place. ?- How?
听着 泽克 如果你不愿意找你的家人
Look, Zeke, if you're not gonna reach out to your family,
那你就只有背包里的衣服了 仅此而已
all you've got are the clothes on your back, and that's it.
你不需要我这个麻烦
You don't need me in your hair.
泽克 岩石碑文是关于你我的
Zeke, the petrograph -- that's about you and me.
你必须开始相信我了
You've got to start trusting me.
几周来我一直收到这种呼召
I've been having these callings for weeks.
它想让我们去完成一些事
It wants us to accomplish something...
一同完成
together.
只是我得弄清是什么事
I just got to figure out what.
好吧 听你的
Okay. I fold.
谢谢
Thank you.
我好怕
I'm scared.
汤米·巴伯说女生不擅长理科
Tommy Barber says girls aren't good at science.
汤米·巴伯是个白♥痴♥
Tommy Barber's an idiot.
这是根腌黄瓜
It's a pickle.
来吧 爱因斯坦 你行的
Come on, Einstein. You got this.
你是世上最好的哥哥
You're the best brother ever.
我爱你 泽克
I love you, Zeke.
本留下的衣服
Ben left these.
你穿上试试 看是否合身
You can try them on, see if they fit.
总比我现在穿的要好
Anything's better than what I've got on now.
这像死人穿的
It's like somebody died in this.
有意思
Cute.
你还得尽量保持低调
Um, hey, you should also try and keep a low profile.
没什么人知道你回来了
Not a lot of people know you're back.
-这是件好事 -什么意思
- That's a -- That's a good thing. - ?Meaning?
有些有军事背景的人不是很友好
There are some military types who are not very friendly,
很多人对我们这些从那架航♥班♥上
and, um, not a lot of people have had the greatest reaction
回来的人都不太友好
to those of us that came back on that flight.
所以我想 对你来说也一样
So, I'm gonna guess it's the same for you.
懂了
Right.
嗯
Yeah.
各位 我的同机乘客和我
Beloved, my fellow passengers and I
是被送回来拯救世界的
were sent back to heal the world.
回来的人已经在发挥作用了
And, already, the returned are making a difference.
有警♥察♥挽救了人们生命
There are police who have saved people's lives.
有医生治愈了疾病
Doctors who have cured disease.
我们是赐予你们的奇迹
We are miracles unto you.
航♥班♥828是有福的 奇迹之承载者
Blessed is Flight 828, the vessel of the miracle.
归来之人有福了 奇迹之传播者
Blessed are the returnees, the purveyors of that miracle.
回归之人教会
命运航♥班♥
第一季 第十四集
岩石碑文是什么
What's a petrograph?
岩画 小米在北部发现了一处
Rock painting. Mick found one upstate.
我想弄清它和泽克归来有什么联♥系♥
I'm trying to figure out how it connects with Zeke coming back.
看
Look.
据此来说 那片区域的岩石碑文
According to this, petrographs in that area
有数百年了
are hundreds of years old.
没人知道是谁写的
Nobody knows who made them.
先是孔雀 现在又有了这个
First peacocks, now this.
你觉得它们会有联♥系♥吗
I mean, do you think they might be related?
有可能
It's possible.
我必须要说 我很愿意看到这样的景象
I got to say, this is a welcome sight.
回家的感觉真好
It feels good to be home.
爸爸 看看这个
Dad, check this out.
按地理位置分类的岩石碑文数据库
Petrographs database, sorted by geography.
她肯定是你女儿
Wow. She's definitely your daughter.
这点我不会反驳
?I'm not gonna argue with that.
抱歉 是小米
Sorry. It's Mick.
终于打来了 你在哪儿 还好吗
Finally. Where are you? You okay?
很好 我们回城里了 现在在我这
Yeah. We're back in the city. We're at my place.
泽克也在
Zeke, too?
对 他会在这儿住几天
?Yeah. He's gonna crash here for a couple days.
先别急着说什么 过去几天
And before you say anything, I spent the last
我一直跟他待在一起 他是我们的一员 本
couple days with him. He's one of us, Ben.
没有 他住在你那里挺好的
No, it's -- it's a good thing he's staying with you.
现在大家对于828航♥班♥的敌意很重
There's a lot of hate around about 828 right now.
我甚至都不敢想 如果泽克的事传开了
I don't even want to think about what happens
会发生什么事
when news about Zeke gets out.
是啊 不过我这边倒是没什么问题
Yeah, well, it's not a problem over here.
泽克暂时还不是很想告诉全世界
Zeke's not exactly fired up to tell the world
他回来了
he's back quite yet.
很好 那你们保持低调
Good. Then you guys lay low.
萨尼正在做一些研究 看泽克和我们
Saanvi's doing some research to see what else Zeke
还有什么共同点
has in common with the rest of us.
她明天会给我回复
She's gonna get back to me tomorrow.
小米 现在不只是航♥班♥的事了
Mick, this isn't just about the flight anymore.
一切都变了
Everything's changed.
我们得搞清楚泽克回归
We need to figure out what Zeke's return
会对整件事产生什么影响
means for the bigger picture.
杰瑞德 你怎么了
Jared, what's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
听着 我知道自己保证过不会催你
Look, I know I promised not to rush you,
但是医生说你的身体好得很
but the doc gave you a clean bill of health.
-你的身体没有... -我知道
- There's no medi-- ?- Look, I know.
我只是 我需要一点时间
I just -- I just need some time.
米凯拉回来了吗
Is Michaela back yet?
我不知道 为什么问起她
I don't know. Why?
我最近一直在想她
I've just been thinking about her.
怎么回事
What was that?
儿子 你还好吗
Buddy. You all right?
没关系的 宝贝 你只是从床上掉下来了
It's okay, honey. ?You just...fell out of bed.
它要来了
It's coming.
早上好
Good morning.
今早堵车了吗
Traffic this morning?
你一般都是提前三小时到
You're usually three hours early.
-今天只提前了两小时 -不是
- Today, only two. - Uh, no.
我去了一趟哥伦比亚医学博物馆
I had to stop by ?the Columbia med-school library
拿了一些研究资料 做其他项目用
and pick up some extra research I'm doing for a side project.
怎么 治愈癌症对你来说还不够吗
What? It's not enough you cured cancer?
还想再做点其他贡献吗
You got to do extra credit?
多加奶泡的脱脂咖啡
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表