剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
How you... holding up with all this?
我还行
I'm okay.
有点难以相信
You know, it's kinda hard to believe
外面那些人讨厌你和卡尔
that there are people out there that hate you and Cal.
他们不是讨厌我们 只是不喜欢这个事实
They don't hate us. They... hate an idea.
你们回来后
The idea that you came back...
变得不一样吗
different?
但是我们没有 我们和五年前一模一样
But w-we didn't. We're the exact same people who left.
我知道 除了那些召唤
I know. Except for the callings.
奥莉芙 你怎么...
Olive, how did you --
卡尔很久之前告诉我的
Cal told me... A long time ago.
但你就站在我面前 活生生的
And here you are, living.
他说感觉就像是有事瞒着自己一样
He said it was like trying to keep a secret from himself.
他做不到
And he couldn't do it.
双胞胎间的感应
The twin thing.
爸爸 你本可以告诉我的
Dad, you could've told me.
你应该信任我
You could've trusted me.
不是这样 亲爱的 这跟信任无关
No. Honey, this has nothing to do with trust.
我永远完全地信任你
I trust you infinitely.
我是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
我知道自己不像你和卡尔一样能收到呼召
Look, I know I don't get the callings like you and Cal.
但这件事
But this?
它影响到了我们所有人
This is happening to all of us.
好吧
Okay.
从现在开始 我们之间再无隐瞒
Starting now, it's a wide-open book between you and me.
再也没有秘密了 好吗
No more secrets. Deal?
好的
Deal.
这看起来不像是个时空隧♥道♥ 对吧
Doesn't look like a time-space portal, does it?
不像 看起来就是一个洞穴
No, it looks like a cave.
就在这儿 我决定不烧掉你的照片
This is where I decided not to burn your picture.
多谢你
Oh, thank you.
不 应该谢谢你
No, thank you.
你的照片是唯一支撑我活下去的动力
Your photo was the one thing that kept me going.
我 不确定我们应该找什么
I'm, uh, not totally sure what we're supposed to find.
我也不确定
Yeah, me either.
泽克 你不能就这样
Hey, Zeke, you can't just --
回去吧 回去吧
Go back. Go back.
什么情况 怎么又来一遍
?What the hell? Why again?
我也不知道 或许我错了
I don't know. Maybe I was wrong.
或许这跟洞穴无关 我也不知道了
Maybe it's not about the cave. I don't know.
呼召说"回去吧" 但回哪儿去
The calling said to go back, but to go back where?
那些星星
The stars.
我们听到的是你的声音
We were hearing your voice.
泽克 "星星"对你来说是什么意思
Zeke, what do "Stars" mean to you?
泽克
Zeke.
这是我送给克洛伊9岁的生日礼物
I gave it to Chloe for her 9th birthday.
她很喜欢
She loved it so much.
她去世之后
And after s--
我就一直戴着了
I've worn it ever since.
呼召与洞穴无关
The calling wasn't about the cave.
是和你妹妹有关
It was about your sister.
你回到这是因为她
You came back here because of her.
第五步
Step 5.
我不
I don't --
匿名戒酒互助会
Alcoholics Anonymous.
12步戒酒法
12 steps?
我卡在了第五步
I was stuck at 5 --
"向某个更高级的权威 向我们自己
"Admit to a higher power, to ourselves,
向另一个人承认我们所犯下的错误"
and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs."
泽克 你来这是想承认什么
Zeke, what did you come here to admit?
承认我杀了她
That I killed her.
我不是有心的
I didn't mean to.
但我杀了我的妹妹
But I killed my little sister.
-对不起 -你好
- Sorry. - Hi.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
如果你在电♥话♥里不方便讲
Uh, if you couldn't say it over the phone,
我就当你有新发现了
I assume you have news.
他是我们其中之一
He's one of us.
泽克也有相同的血液标记物
Zeke has the same eschemic blood marker.
所以他没有说谎
So he wasn't lying.
无论我们在那架飞机上发生了什么
Whatever happened to us on that plane
都发生在了洞穴里的泽克身上
also happened to Zeke in his cave.
好吧
Okay.
我们需要寻找任何在飞机和
Okay, w-we need to look for any common properties
洞穴之间的共同特征
between the plane and the cave --
比如 大小 体积 我也不知道
uh, size, dimensions, uh, I don't know,
矿物组成 是否与重要地标成一直线 任何事
mineral composition, ley lines, anything.
我已经开始交叉比对这一地区的地图
I've already started cross-referencing maps of the area
和2017年以来的天气数据
with weather data from 2017.
在暴风雪的中心曾有过一次雷暴 本
There was an electrical storm in the center of this blizzard, Ben.
很罕见 但有可能发生
It's extremely rare, but it can happen.
黑闪电吗
Dark lightning?
我没法证明它 但它追踪到了
I can't prove it, but it tracks.
泽克说他感受到了地震一样的东西
Zeke said he felt something like an earthquake.
大概是和地震同等强度的气流
Maybe that was the terrestrial equivalent of the turbulence.
这个发现太惊人了
This is so huge.
我们有了全新的数据点
We have an entirely new data point.
所以我们可以把研究集中到
So, we can focus our research
寻找这两起事件的相同点 或者更多的事件
on finding any similarities between the two events, maybe more.
这意味着什么
Meaning what?
余震理论
Aftershock theory.
飞机就是地震
The plane was the earthquake.
这个就是余震
This is the aftershock.
杰瑞德抓到他们了
Jared got 'em.
抓到谁了
Got who?
有人在我们家前门喷了个"叉"
Uh, some people spray-painted an "X" on our front door
还用砖块把窗户玻璃砸碎了
and then threw a brick through our window.
本 我的天啊 大家还好吗
Ben, oh, my God. Is everyone okay?
暂时没事 但这些人看起来特别恨我们
Yeah, for now. But these people seem to really hate us.
他们甚至不觉得我们是人
They don't even think we're human.
请小心一点
Please be careful.
我很担心你
I worry about you.
有点希望8B的乘客还在
Kind of wishing that 8B was still around.
本 我们所认识的世界
Ben, the world as we know it,
从科学的角度来讲 已经变了
from a scientific standpoint, has changed.
我深陷其中
I am neck-deep in it.
我就想待在这里
This is exactly where I want to be.
这里让我开心
This is my happy place.
千万要小心一点
Just please be careful.
什么叫你把她杀了
What do you mean you killed her?
我当时15岁
I was 15.
我觉得我年纪太大了 不能再和家人露营了
I thought I was too old to come camping with my family.
家里不允许克洛伊去峡谷
Chloe wasn't allowed to go to the ravine,
所以我说我带她去
so I said I would take her.
但然后...
But then...
然后我接到了一个不太熟悉的女孩电♥话♥
then I got a phone call from some girl I barely knew.
我本应说 我一个小时内回给你
I should've said, ?"I'll call you back in an hour,"
但我又愚蠢
but I was stupid...
又自私
and selfish.
然后我对我妹妹说
And I told my little sister,
"别烦我 我在打电♥话♥"
"Stop bugging me. I'm on the phone."
这是我跟她说过的最后一句话
Those were the last words I ever said to her.
不到一个小时 他们找到了她的尸体
Less than an hour later, they pulled her dead body up.
在她死的地方有个纪念碑
There's a memorial ?in her honor where she died,
但我没有勇气去看
but I've never had the guts to go see it...
更别说告诉我父母我♥干♥了什么
let alone tell my parents what I did.
我毁了整个家庭
I destroyed my entire family.
我从没和别人说过
I've never told anyone.
罪恶感要把我生吞了
And it is eating me alive with guilt.
泽克 你当时只有15岁
Zeke, you were 15 years old.
别 拜托 别这么说
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表