剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
No. P-Please, don't -- don't do that.
别试图告诉我这不是我的错
Don't try to tell me it wasn't my fault.
不 这是你的错
No, it was. It was your fault.
我最好的朋友死于车祸
My best friend was killed in a car accident.
我当时是司机
I was driving,
而且我...
and I had...
我喝了酒
I'd been drinking.
没错 无论这个世界怎么跟我说
So, yeah, no matter what the world wants to tell me,
这依旧是我的错
it was my fault.
那你是怎么看开的
So, how do you move forward?
第五步
Step 5.
我觉得我可能知道这个呼召想让我♥干♥什么了
I think I might know what this voice wants.
也许我该回到克洛伊纪念碑那里
Maybe I'm supposed to go back to Chloe's memorial,
她死去的地方
to where she died.
好吧
Okay.
为什么受审的人是我而不是这些乘客
So, why am I being interrogated and not these passengers?
他们中的两个人偷了架飞机
Two of them stole a damn airplane
而且想飞到不知道哪里
and were gonna fly into who knows what
直到军队把他们射下来
till the military finally shot it out of the sky.
这家伙的指纹在油漆喷罐上
This guy's prints are on the paint canister.
他卖♥♥那些 他摸了一个遍
He sells 'em, and he touches all of 'em.
而且他说他有不在场证明 我们会查清楚的
And he says he has an alibi. We'll look into it.
所以你觉得他没参与其中吗
So you don't think he's involved?
他参与其中了
Oh, he's involved.
看看这个
Look at this.
828航♥班♥的乘客是人类吗
强烈要求调查
几天之前 他注册了"反828航♥班♥网"
A few days ago, he registered an anti-828 website.
828航♥班♥ 这是事实之战
他们干了什么
So, what do they do?
他们释放了那些乘客 那些骗子
They released these passengers, these imposters,
让他们如风中的种子一样随处乱飘
send them off like seeds in the wind --
仇恨 破坏 恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的种子
seeds of hate, destruction, terrorism.
我们需要追踪他们每一个人
We need to track down every one of them
在无法挽回前阻止他们
and stop them before it's too late.
如果政♥府♥不动手的话 总有人会动手
If the government won't do it, the people will.
828航♥班♥ 追溯真理之战
有900人在浏览网站
900 people on this site.
我们能把它关了吗
Can we have it shut down?
本 不只是这一家网站
It's not the only one, Ben.
自从德利偷了那架飞机
Ever since Daly stole that plane,
关于828航♥班♥乘客是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥的谣言
the idea that 828 passengers are terrorists
很快就散播开了
is starting to spread, and fast.
我们是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
We're the terrorists?
我们中的九人像实验室小白鼠一样被人研究
Nine of us, who were ?experimented on like lab rats,
现在正因紧张症而昏迷
are laying catatonic in a facility
为保护自己只能用假身份住在医院
under false identities for their own protection.
凯莉·泰勒因活着回来而被谋杀
Kelly Taylor was murdered for coming back.
哈维·斯坦从一栋楼上跳了下来
Harvey Stein jumped off a building.
我们不是坏人
We're not the bad guys here.
我们只想活个清静
We just want to be left the hell alone.
瓦斯奎兹 装甲车凶杀案的有最新消息
Hey, Vasquez, got an update on the armored car homicide.
等下
Give me a sec.
对不起 是另外一个案子
Sorry. Different case.
本 要不你先回家
Look, Ben. Why don't you go home?
你在这儿什么也做不了
There's nothing you can do here right now.
看来没人能做什么
Sounds like there's nothing anyone can do.
我们今天可能得放他走 但我们会抓住他
We might have to let him walk today, but we'll get him.
给我们点时间
Just give us some time.
深深的怀念
克洛伊
深深的怀念
克洛伊
克洛伊 我…
Chloe, I, uh...
不 我做不到
No, I can't do this.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
不如你跟我讲讲关于她的事
Why don't you just tell me about her instead?
你想让我告诉你她有多么的美好
Oh, this is where I talk about how sweet
多么善良多么聪明 对吗
and kind and smart she was, right?
我不知道 她是这样的吗
I don't know. Was she?
不是
No.
我是说 她很聪明
I mean, she was smart.
但老天 她也很专横
But God, she was bossy.
她脸上只要一出现那种表情
She used to get this look on her face,
我们都得靠边站
and I swear we would all just step aside.
一次晚饭的时候 我父母一直在唠叨我的成绩
One time at dinner, my parents were onto me about my grades,
说我没花心思学习
not living up to my potential,
克洛伊打了个大嗝
and Chloe summoned this massive burp.
那个嗝简直就是"嗝之圣母"
I mean, like, the mother of all belches.
每个人都在笑 我妈妈吼她"克洛伊"
Everyone was laughing, but my mom was like, "Chloe,"
然后克洛伊转向她 没有作答又打了个嗝
a-and Chloe turned to answer, but instead let out another one.
然后她靠过来悄悄对我说"你欠我一个大人情"
And she leaned over to me, and she said, "You owe me big-time."
她说对了
And she was right.
我欠她一个大人情
I do owe her.
我父母把她埋这儿以后
After my parents put this in,
他们一直想让我过来建一个石冢
they kept wanting me to come up here and build a cairn.
就是一个小石碑
It's a little stone monument.
我以前常和克洛伊一起搭
I used to build 'em with Chloe.
她称它们为"仙塔"
She called them "Fairy towers."
我们搭一个吧
Let's build one.
真的吗
Yeah?
好的
Okay.
不能选普通的旧石头
Can't just use any old rock.
要选表面平坦
We need flat surfaces,
先找最大最平的石头
starting with the biggest, flattest rock we can find.
-好的 -而且要堆得很好才行
- Okay. - And the stacking is precise.
好的
All right.
我的计划可能不太成功
Well, my plan may not be much,
但我装的新门铃超级棒
but the new doorbell kicks ass.
你简直无敌了
Oh, you're crushing it.
放着我来捡
Here. I'll get that.
这只孔雀是什么情况
What's this peacock?
这是我神话课的书
It's for my mythology class.
我觉得不止那么简单
I think it may be more than that.
什么意思
What do you mean?
好吧
Okay.
几周前 我感受到一个呼召
A few weeks ago, I had a calling --
一只孔雀的画面
a vision -- of a peacock.
这...这不可能只是巧合
This -- This can't be a coincidence.
那你想知道什么
Well, what do you want to know?
我对那些远古符号♥什么的很在行
All this ancient symbolism stuff is kinda my jam.
我之前做过一些研究
Well, I've done some research,
孔雀是早期基♥督♥教
and peacocks are an early Christian
和拜占庭的复活象征
and Byzantine symbol for resurrection.
他们可能是从希腊人和罗马人那里继承过来的
Well, they probably adopted it from the Greeks and Romans,
认为孔雀代表不朽
who thought peacocks represented immortality.
他们是女神朱诺派来的信使
They were also messengers for the goddess Juno.
信使
Messengers.
这信息很重要 跟我多说说朱诺的故事
This is a message. Tell me more about Juno.
本 你看手♥机♥了吗
Ben? Have you seen your phone?
-没有 怎么啦 -杰瑞德刚发来短♥信♥
- No. Why? - Jared just texted.
他们放了科迪·韦伯
They let Cody Webber go.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
知道
Yeah, I do.
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你到我家来 传递给我一条信息
You came to my home to deliver a message.
现在我有一条信息给你
Now I have one for you.
远离我的家人
Stay away from my family.
可以 答应我一个条件
Sure, we'll stay away on one condition.
你解释一下为什么你要回来
You explain to us exactly why you came back.
-这一切不受我控制的 -是吗
- I had no control over this. - Uh-huh.
我猜你的飞行员朋友
I suppose your pilot friend
也不受控制地偷走了那架飞机
had no control over the airplane he stole.
你们所有人都是定时炸♥弹♥
All of you are just a ticking time bomb.
这孩子很可爱
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表