剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
I didn't!
他们打了我 就像我在这里被殴打
They beat on me just like they beating on me in here.
他能不能告诉我们一些确认...
Is there anything he could tell us that might help confirm --
我照你教我的做了 保持低调
Look, I did like you taught me. I kept my head down.
努力工作 做个好人
I worked my ass off being a good man.
-再给我们一分钟 -做个好人 告诉他们
- One more minute. - Being a good man. Tell them.
告诉他们 告诉他们 爸
Just tell them. Just tell them, Dad.
求你了 爸爸 告诉他们我是个好人
Please, please, tata. Tell them that I'm good.
-拜托 先生 -告诉他们 求求你
- Please, sir. - Tell them, please.
等一下 求你了 告诉他们
Wait, wait. Please. Just tell them.
-拜托 先生 -再给我们些时间
- Please, sir! - Give us more time!
别这样 再给我们一分钟
Don't do this! Just -- Just give us another minute!
万事都互相效力
《罗马书》8:28
纪念米凯拉·斯通
生日快乐 小米 我很想你
Happy birthday, Mick. I miss you.
庆祝你的生日 小米
你永远都是我最好的朋友 爱你
洛德丝
你最爱的花让我想起你 亲爱的朋友 生日快乐
洛德丝
希望能得到你的祝福
我会努力像你一样让他幸福
洛德丝
希望能得到你的祝福
我会努力像你一样让他幸福
心理失衡
Off-center.
愤怒
Pissed.
主要是伤感
Mostly sad.
为什么
And why is that?
因为我想我妈
Because I miss my mom.
因为你不会突然就停止爱某个人
'Cause you don't just stop being in love with someone.
因为我在这个世上最好的朋友
'Cause my best friend in the world,
我通常会和她抱怨而不是你
the person I would normally complain to instead of you
她可以爱我不能爱的人
gets to love the person that I can't.
这段友谊怎么样了
How is that friendship?
洛德丝
Lourdes?
她这五年间不断给一个幽灵
She sent beautiful messages to a ghost for...
写动人的信息
for five years,
而我回来后 我...
and I come back, and I...
我甚至不能拥抱她
couldn't even hug her.
所有那些我以往倾诉的对象
All of the people ?that I would normally talk to --
洛德丝 伊薇 我妈...
Lourdes, Evie, my mom...
你感到孤独
You feel alone.
这就是我感情崩溃的样子
And out comes the disability form.
你如愿以偿了吧
Get what you wanted?
你已经接受了发生的事
You've accepted what's happened.
这是很好的第一步
That's a good first step.
我会建议上头让你有条件复职
I'm recommending your conditional reinstatement...
但你得继续来见我
...but I want to keep seeing you.
我听说了
Hey, I heard the news.
恭喜你 警探
Congratulations, Detective.
是啊 我被追授晋升了
Oh, yeah, it was a posthumous promotion.
不是我应得的
I didn't earn it.
我连死都死不利索
I can't even die the way I'm supposed to.
你就接受吧
Just take the win, would you?
没人比你更值得收到好消息
And if anyone deserves to have a break go in there direction...
谢谢
Thanks.
我会尽量让这里的气氛不那么尴尬
I'll try not to make it too awkward around here.
-今天过得怎么样 -挺好的
- How was your day? - ?Good.
快来看看 全是宽松舒适的T恤
Hey, check it out -- Every comfy T-shirt
以及超酷的乐高地球拼图
and cool LEGO set on the planet Earth.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
-没事 -怎么了 孩子
- It's fine. - What's up, buddy?
我想念我的东西
I miss my stuff --
我那些超酷的收藏 艺术龙
my rock collection, Art the Dragon.
卡尔 听着
Oh, Cal, listen...
你可以难过
it's okay to be sad.
我有时候也会难过
I get sad sometimes, too.
我只是想让一切变回原来的样子
I just want everything back the way it was.
亲爱的 我知道 我知道
Sweetie, I know, I know.
爸爸 我们现在可以出去转转了吗
Dad, can we take that ride now?
差不多过了两年
After two years or so,
房♥子还是原样
the house was exactly the same.
那就像一个悲伤博物馆
It was like this sad museum
心理医生说我们必须放下
and the shrink said we needed to let go
妈妈当时很糟糕 我...
and mom was a wreck and I...
亲爱的 如果你两年后就走出了阴影
Honey, if you weren't a wreck anymore after two years,
我觉得那已经非常健康了
I'd say ?that sounded pretty healthy.
不是那样的
Wasn't it.
我知道卡尔没死
I knew Cal wasn't dead.
真的吗
You did?
我不知道是不是因为什么双胞胎的力量
I don't know if it was some kind of twin thing,
但我能...我能感受到他还活着
but I could -- I could feel him...alive.
心理治疗师 学校辅♥导♥员 妈妈
And the therapist, ?the counselors at school, Mom,
所有人都嗤之以鼻 说我胡想 但我就是知道
everyone blew it off, blew me off, but I knew.
好吧
Okay.
这跟我们现在正在
Does this connect to why we're in
长岛的一家难闻的仓库有什么关系吗
a pretty gross-smelling storage facility on Long Island?
妈妈听了心理治疗师的话
Mom listened to the shrink, okay?
她把你和卡尔的所有东西都装在盒子里
Sh-She packed all your and Cal's stuff away in boxes,
捐助给救世军
left on the curb for Salvation Army
然后就去上班了
and then went to work.
我打了电♥话♥让他们不用来取了
I called, and I cancelled the pickup.
如果你一直都还保留着他的东西
Well, if you've had his stuff all this time,
那你怎么什么都不说
why didn't you say something?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
妈妈什么都不知道
Mom doesn't know about any of this.
奥莉芙 这是谁的储物间
Olive, whose locker is this?
奥莉芙
Olive.
妈妈的一个朋友的
Friend of Mom's, all right?
朋友
"Friend."
爸爸
Dad.
过来
Okay. Come here.
你做了正确的事
You did the right thing.
你...你没事吧
Hey, are you -- are you okay?
待在这里 待在这里
Stay here, okay? Stay here.
喂 对 到后面来找我
Hello? Y-Yeah, meet me in the back.
嗯 手表 钻石戒指 手镯
Yeah, uh, watches, diamond rings, bracelets.
瓦莱若-桑斯珠宝
好的
Fine. Yeah.
价格没问题 但你得赶紧把这些玩意弄出国
I'll take 10, but you got to get this stuff out of state.
人们在找呢 你怎么...
People are looking for it. Whoa. How did you --
不是你看到的这样
W-- It's not what it looks like.
你偷走你父亲的东西 栽赃阿迪奥
You robbed your own father and blamed Adio.
我可以分你一半 说真的 拜托
You can take half of this. Seriously. Come on.
那孩子本来也没前途 他就是...
I mean, that kid was going nowhere. He was just a --
还是不相信奇迹吗
Still don't believe in miracles?
这里有阿迪奥被控偷走的所有东西 甚至还有更多
This is everything Adio was accused of stealing and more.
怎么回事
?How?
我不想说
Don't want to talk about it.
为什么 因为那样你就得承认
Why? 'Cause then you'd have to admit
发生了些奇迹般的事吗
something miraculous is going on here?
听着 肯定有什么事
Look, there's definitely something going on,
但就算这不是什么一连串的巧合
but even if it isn't just some series of coincidences,
那肯定也有解释 当然也可能就是巧合
which it could still be, there has to be an explanation.
你觉得用上帝还不够解释吗
And God's not good enough for you?
上帝就是用来应付人们难以理解的事
God's a catchall for things people don't understand.
任何发展到一定程度的科技
Any sufficiently advanced technology
看上去都和魔法差不多
is indistinguishable from magic.
我们只是...需要更多信息
We just... need more information.
好吧 科技 魔法 明白了
Right. Technology. Magic. Gotcha.
伙计们 能走了吗
Guys, can we go?
杰特退役了
Jeter retired.
下个赛季再告诉他吧
We'll tell him next season.
慢点 伙计
Hey, take it easy, pal.
你不用今晚就全部拿出来
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表