剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
- It's a heartbeat. - Maybe it's just your heartbeat.
不 不是 不会...只会...
No, it's not, it wouldn't -- it just --
等等 本来有的 现在没了
Wait, it was there, and now it's not.
现在没有了
It's not there anymore.
停下了 停车
It stopped. Stop the car!
把钱给我
Give me the money.
-不 放开我 -把钱给我
- No, get off me. - Give me the money!
我就这么点钱
It's all I have!
放开我
Get off me!
那可能是你最好的成绩
That might've been your best yet.
我只是觉得我们需要更高的高度
Eh, I just think we need more height.
是吗 大人物
Oh, do you, hot shot? .
真的 应该说是合理的模拟
Seriously. Like, a legit simulation.
任务成功
Successful mission.
谢谢你送她
Thanks for taking her.
再见
Bye.
好玩吗
So, was it fun?
嗯
Yeah.
你能让她坚持训练真是太好了
You're a good man to let her stick with this.
她做得很好
She did great.
当然了
No doubt.
-还要多久 -什么
- So, how much longer? - ?I'm sorry?
你训练她攀岩 什么时候攀岩
You're training for a climb. When's the climb?
夏天
Oh, summer.
好的
Gotcha.
我不会插足的 本
I'm not gonna get in your way, Ben.
奥莉芙不是我的孩子
Olive's not my kid.
但我在你离开时出现在她们身边
But I stepped in when you were gone,
我很在乎她
and I care about her.
她来找我时 我没法拒绝她
When she comes to me, I can't turn her away.
见到你很高兴 丹尼
Nice to see you, Danny.
我们抓到他了
We got him.
他是因为我才逃走的
He walked because of me.
-如果你没抓到他 他可能 -但我们抓到了
-If you hadn't caught him, he might've -- - ?But we did.
等你指认他后 他就会坐穿牢底
And when you ID him, he's gonna go away for good.
你应该没听到吧
I'm assuming you didn't hear that.
地铁声吗
The subway?
你怎么认识伊薇的
How did you know Evie?
你认识伊薇
You knew Evie?
她曾是我最好的朋友
She was my best friend.
我和你说过我曾经差点死掉
Told you I almost died.
充血性心力衰竭 我需要器♥官♥移♥植♥
Congestive heart failure -- I needed a transplant.
她是器官捐赠者
She was my donor.
阿卡迪亚
攀岩
我很担心伊薇
I'm worried about Evie.
她离开太久了
She's been gone so long.
你不用担心 我看到她了
You don't need to worry. I saw her.
我看到伊薇了 她很好
I saw Evie. She's okay.
她很好
She's okay.
她很好
She's okay.
你看
Look at that.
伙计
?Hey, bud.
你还好吧
Feeling okay?
那个秘密起作用了吗
Did the secret work?
你找到那人了吗
Did you find the man?
快了 伙计
Almost, buddy,
但应该用不了太久了
but it shouldn't be too much longer.
今天有了很大的进展
I had a big breakthrough today.
然后有个坏人阻止了我
Then someone bad got in my way,
但我保证 我不会放弃
but I promise I'm not gonna give up.
你不用担心
You don't have to worry.
他不是坏人 爸爸
He's not a bad guy, Dad.
不再是了
Not anymore.
鲍威尔
万斯
Vance.
有一支小队正在待命
I've got a team on standby.
如果你从斯通身上缴获了什么
Anything you've got off Stone,
他们准备好随时突入
they're ready to jump in.
不 我什么都没缴获
No, I didn't get anything.
他没问题
He was clean.
卡尔怎么样了
How's Cal?
他没事
He's okay.
你就不一定了
You, maybe not so much.
我需要好好理解
I need to understand.
呼召 卡尔身上发生的事
The callings, what's happening with Cal.
我想相信这都是有...有原因的
I want to believe there's a -- a reason,
但是这需要我放胆相信 我无法...
but it requires this leap of faith, and I can't...
我无法相信自己理解不了的东西
I can't trust what I don't understand.
我跟你一样无法理解
I don't understand it any more than you do.
但我选择相信并跟随着呼召
But I take that leap and I follow the calling.
然后就我感觉好些了
And I feel a little better.
自从伊薇死后
For the first time since Evie,
我第一次感觉我也许会没事
I feel like I might just be okay.
所以我才会被拥有伊薇心脏的
That's why I was drawn to the boy,
那个男孩所吸引
to Evie's heart.
我需要明白这些呼召是对的
I had to know ?that the callings were right,
都是有关联的
that it is all connected.
关联什么
Connected to what?
我们 彼此
To us, to -- to each other.
这一切就是为了这个
That's what all of this is for.
肯定是这样
It has to be.
太好了
Great.
你得到了征兆
You got a sign.
那我的呢
Where's mine?
本 卡尔什么时候画的这画
Ben, when did Cal draw that?
前几天 怎么了
The other day. Why?
这是有着伊薇心脏的卡洛斯
That's Carlos with Evie's heart.
我觉得这就是你的征兆
I think you just got your sign.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表