剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
You should go home, enjoy your life.
工作就是我的生活
Oh, my work is my life.
我跟父母住一起
I live with my parents.
以前我是自己住
I mean, I used to have my own place,
但现在我觉得他们不会让我搬出去了
but now I don't think they'll ever let me move out.
虽然也无所谓
I mean, not that it matters.
我每天工作这么长时间
The hours that I work,
连个盆栽都养不活
I can barely keep a house plant alive.
-别怕 孩子 -他在说什么
- It's okay, buddy. - What's he saying?
就是些梦话
Just mumbling in his sleep.
不 我听过这句话 不是英语
No, I've heard that before. That's not English.
什么 那是什么语言
What? What language is it?
我不知道 但是我
I don't know, but I've...
我听过 不只是同种语言 是同样的话
I've heard it. Not just that language -- those exact words.
是飞机上的
It's from the plane.
帮帮我
Help!
当然是一种呼召
I mean, of course it's a calling.
卡尔不会说其他语言
Cal doesn't speak other languages.
说不好
I don't know.
也许他和我在飞机上听到了同一个人说话
Maybe he heard the same person I did on the plane.
然后他现在用那个语言做噩梦吗
What, he's now having nightmares in that same language?
不 这...这不是巧合
No, this is -- this is not a coincidence.
这不是病毒感染
It's not a virus.
我们之前交流过想法
We've had shared thoughts before,
但卡尔的病情 他不像
but Cal's illness, he's just not
其他乘客那么强壮
as strong as the other passengers.
这个呼召和让他生病的东西有关
This calling is connected to what's making him sick.
好吧 在飞机上
Okay, who was this person
说其他语言的这个乘客是谁
that was speaking another language on the plane?
只是一个需要有人帮他填写海关申报单的人
He was just a guy who needed help filling out his customs form.
-他长什么样 -不知道
- What did he look like? - I don't know.
等一下 我可能有照片
Wait, I may have a picture.
中等身材 深色头发
Average build, dark hair,
坐在我前面一两排
he sat one or two rows ahead of me.
这里面有人看着眼熟吗
Any of these familiar?
不愧是我哥
That's my bro.
旅行版《美丽心灵》
"Beautiful Mind," Travel edition.
这些都是你搜集的
Wow, you collected all this?
这个 7F
Oh, here. 7-F.
我在机库见过他
I-I recognize him from the hangar.
他好像是东欧人
Um, he's Eastern European or something?
保加利亚人 马尔科·瓦拉瑞弗
Bulgarian. Marko Valeriev.
该死 他是我没能
Ah, damn it, he's one of the people
找到的其中一人
I haven't been able to track down.
不是吧
Wait, seriously?
这是地球上最受关注的一群人
This is the most watched group of people on the planet.
-你找不到任何关于他的消息 -是啊
- You can't find anything on him? - ?I know.
很奇怪 但确实有一些人
It seems odd, but there are a handful of people
我至今没能找到
I haven't been able to place,
新闻进展
828航♥班♥乘客菲奥娜·克拉克发言
主要是外国人或
mostly foreign nationals or people
推测在凯丽的谋杀案后藏起来的人
who presumably went into hiding after Kelly's murder.
-你能怪他们吗 -但是
- Can you blame them? - Still,
只有他才能帮我们弄清楚卡尔的病情
this is the one person who can help us shed light
而我们找不到他
on Cal's illness, and we can't find him.
你一定还记得其他什么关于他的事
You got to be able to remember something else about him.
他说什么了吗
Did he say anything?
当时有个坐在我后面的女人
Okay, there was a woman behind me,
帮他填了海关申报单
helped him fill out his customs form.
她年纪比较大
She was an older woman.
海关申报单要求填写本地地址
Okay, well, customs forms require a local address,
如果她帮他填了
so if she helped him fill it out,
也许她知道他在哪儿
then maybe she might know where he is.
安娜·罗斯 是个翻译
Anna Ross. Translator.
是她
Yeah.
都市特惠旅馆
说的是"泼欧耐梅"之类的
It was, um, "Pom-og nay-mee" or something like that.
-这是你侄子说的 -是的
- This was your nephew speaking? - ?Yeah.
"Pomogni mi"
Pomogni mi.
在保加利亚语里是"帮帮我"的意思
It means "Help me" in Bulgarian.
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉
Sorry.
旅店生活
Yeah, motel living.
我以为回来后等着我的是市郊的房♥子
I thought I was coming home to a house in the suburbs,
爱我的丈夫 但我刚踏出那个机库
loving husband, but he served me with divorce papers
他就送上了离婚协议书
as soon as I stepped foot out of the hangar.
你想听听我的遭遇吗
You want to hear my version?
我的未婚夫娶了我最好的朋友 所以...
My fiancé married my best friend, so...
男人都怎么了
What is it with men?
五年半
Five and a half years,
就这么管不住裤裆吗
they can't just keep it in their pants?
那么 我怎么帮你
So, how can I help?
我正在找马尔科·瓦拉瑞弗
I am trying to track down Marko Valeriev.
有人说听到他在飞机上
Somebody said they heard him say the same phrase --
说了同样的话 "泼欧耐梅"
uh, pomogni mi -- on the plane.
是的 他需要有人帮他填表
Yes, he needed help filling out his forms.
我们在机库的整个期间他都需要帮助
Hell, he needed help the entire time we were in the hangar.
所以飞机着陆后你们依然有来往
So you guys still kept in touch even after the plane landed?
他人挺好的
He was a nice man.
我以为我们到庇护所后
I thought he was gonna reach out
他会来联♥系♥我
as soon as we got to the shelters,
但是 发生了很多别的事
but, you know, everything else going on.
等下 马尔科去庇护所了吗
Sorry, uh, Marko went to a shelter?
这上面写的是 他自己走出了飞机库
It says here that he checked out of the hangar on his own.
这写错了
No, that's a mistake.
我们这些没地方去的人
For those of us that didn't have a place to go,
他们把我们装上班车
they loaded us onto shuttles,
然后送我们去政♥府♥庇护所
and they took us to government shelters.
他上了一辆班车 我看着他上的
He got on one of the buses. I watched him get on.
-我先失陪一下 -好的
- Can you excuse me a sec? - ?Yeah.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
如果你知道他们把他带到哪儿了 告诉我
Let me know when you find out where they took him.
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么米凯拉要找到飞机上的某个人
Why is Michaela trying to track down someone from the plane?
这和卡尔有什么关系
What does that have to do with Cal?
本
Ben?
你对我隐瞒了什么
What are you not telling me?
我可能解释不清楚
I don't know if I can explain.
就算我解释清楚了 你可能也不相信我
I don't think you would believe me if I could.
换了我 我就不信
I know I wouldn't.
你不是一直在关注从那架飞机上回来的人
Have you not been following the news story about the dead people
死亡的新闻吗
who came back to life on a magic airplane?
此时此刻 我准备好相信一切了
I'm ready to believe just about anything at this point.
格蕾丝
Grace...
所有飞机上的人 身上都发生了一些事
...something happened to us on that flight.
不停地在发生
It keeps happening.
有些人...
Some people are...
出现幻觉 出现幻听
seeing things, hearing voices.
本 你有幻听吗
Ben, are you hearing voices?
你刚说你准备好相信一切了
You just said you were ready to believe anything.
确实 我只是...
I am. I'm just...
我也不知道
I don't know.
我在试着理清这一切
I'm--I'm trying to wrap my head around this.
我也是
Me too.
这听起来匪夷所思
And I know this sounds impossible,
卡尔这次发烧 我觉得
but Cal's fever, I think it has something to do
和飞机上发生的事情有关
with what happened on the plane.
你别不说话啊
Please don't shut down now.
跟我说说你的想法
Tell me what you're thinking.
卡尔上一次生病
The last time Cal got sick,
你绞尽脑汁也要找到治疗方案
you went down a rabbit hole looking for every remedy,
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表