剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
很抱歉 爱丽丝
I'm sorry, Alice.
你和杰克布应该寻求如何能让他
You and Jacob really should be looking to make him
尽可能过得舒服
as comfortable as possible.
什么 等他死吗
What? Until he dies?
我会很乐意给你们推荐一些
I'm happy to make some recommendation
临终关怀服务 如果你想要的话
for palliative care, if you like.
不 我不想要
N-No. I-I would not like.
我想要你让他能好起来
I want you to make him better.
爱丽丝
Alice...
你是归回之人
You are returned.
你归回是来帮助别人 所以帮助吧
You were brought back here to help, so help.
-你能治好他 -很抱歉
- You can cure him. - I'm sorry.
我不知道你为什么会有这种印象
I don't know where you got that impression.
我只是个医生 其实我得走了
I'm just a doctor. Actually, you know what? I have to go.
不 求你了 你是唯一能救他的人
?No, no. Please. You're the only one.
爱丽丝 我对此无能为力
Alice, there is nothing I can do to help --
抱歉 我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
没关系 没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
我真的得走了
I just really have to go.
不行
No!
爱丽丝
Alice.
我说过了 你要救他
I told you, you're going to save him.
进去吧
Get in there.
做你来这该做的事吧
Do what you were brought here to do.
她今早就应该给我打电♥话♥
She was supposed to call me first thing this morning.
波尔医生没接电♥话♥ 你就来医院了吗
Dr. Bahl misses one call, and you come down to check?
-你真是个好朋友 -我有点担心
- You're quite the friend. - Well, I am a little worried.
有些乘客收到了威胁
Some of the passengers are receiving threats.
我觉得她之前看起来没事
She seemed fine to me earlier.
也许她只是在埋头做研究
Maybe she's just head-down in some research.
我打给实验室看看
Let me call the lab.
我是卡梅 波尔医生在你们那吗
Hey, it's Cam. Is Dr. Bahl down there?
谢谢
Thanks.
他们一早上都没见到她
They haven't seen her all morning.
他们说她错过了一场会议
They say she missed a meeting.
这不像萨尼会做的事
That doesn't sound like Saanvi.
我去看看她的日程表
Let me check her schedule.
归回之人教会
喜悦
我们帮助你找到方向
萨尼·波尔医生
科赫医院
本说卡尔经历的呼召
Ben says Cal experiences the callings
与其它所有人都不同
differently than everyone else.
他的更强烈
Stronger.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不知道有多久没吃过家常菜了
I don't know how long it's been since I've had a home-cooked meal.
说到家
Speaking of home,
你有和你家人联♥系♥
have you reached out to your family,
让他们知道你回来了吗
let them know you're back?
你也这么问
You, too?
没有
No.
泽克 作为归回之人的母亲
Zeke...as the mother of a returned son,
我能告诉你 每个父母都想
I can tell you that every parent wan--
都需要知道他们的孩子平安
needs to know their child is safe.
恕我冒昧 我的家庭
With all due respect, my family --
情况不同
it's a different situation.
我的归来只是个侥幸
And my coming back feels like a fluke.
我不知道背后的原因
Well, I don't really know how all this works,
但我知道这不是随机事件
but I know it's not random.
随机的事件
Could random...
能做到这个吗
do this?
这是你
That's you.
请别误会我的意思
Please don't take this the wrong way,
不过我儿子冒了生命危险去救你
but my son risked his life to save you.
他认为你很重要
He thinks you're important.
那不是侥幸
That's no fluke.
回归之人教会
那是本·斯通
That's Ben Stone.
航♥班♥828是有福的 奇迹之承载者
Blessed is Flight 828, the vessel of the miracle.
归回之人有福了 奇迹之传播者
And blessed are the returnees, the purveyors of that miracle.
回归之人教会
本杰明兄弟
Brother Benjamin.
-艾德里安 这... -欢迎来到我的教会
- Adrian, what -- - Welcome to my church.
其实是我们的教会
Well, our church, really.
这是干什么 某种骗术吗
What is this? Some kind of scam?
当然不是
Not at all.
本 这是我的 你用的是什么词来着
Ben, this is my -- ?What was the word you used?
我的呼召
My calling.
当我回来时无亲无故 但我找到了新的使命
When I came back, I had nobody, but I found new purpose.
就是向世界传播希望
It's to bring hope to the world.
或者说是煽动危险的信仰
Or to incite dangerous beliefs.
你有什么需要
How can I help you?
我来找一位乘客 萨尼·波尔
I'm looking for a passenger, Saanvi Bahl.
我上次见到萨尼是在你召集的会议上
Last time I saw Saanvi was at a meeting you called.
那为什么我在她办公室找到了一张
Then why did I find a flier for this...church
这个教会的传♥单♥ 背后写着她的名字
in her office with her name on written on the back?
你的教友中有人对她感兴趣吗
Have any of your...parishioners taken an interest in her?
他们对所有的归回之人感兴趣 甚至是你
Oh, they've taken an interest in all of the returned, even you.
为什么不呢
And why wouldn't they?
我们可是圣人
We're saints.
你已经疯了
You've lost your mind.
本 我们死而复生
Ben, we came back from the dead.
如果不是为了帮助他人 那又为何呢
If not to help others, then why?
我能在这里转转吗
Mind if I have a look around?
我说过了 这间教会既是我的也是你的
Like I said, this church is as much yours as it is mine.
祷告 祈求
我们过去常走在...
We used to walk along...
艾德里安兄弟 请帮助我的...
Brother Adrian, please help my...
当他勇敢面对抗癌之战时 为我们祷告
...as he bravely faces his battle with cancer. Pray for us.
我亲爱的杰克布...
My beloved Jacob...
爱丽丝·西科尼
萨尼·波尔医生
科赫医院
你必须帮帮我
You have to help me.
你妻子觉得我能治愈你的病
Your wife thinks I can heal you,
如果我不能她就要伤害我
and she is going to hurt me if I don't.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
爱丽丝不是这样的人 但自从我生了病
This isn't who Alice is, but ever since I got sick
情况越发糟糕
and things have been getting worse...
她不是坏人 你要相信我
She's not a bad person. You have to believe me.
我相信你
I do.
不要跟她说实话
Lie to her.
告诉她我好了
Tell her I'm healed.
我是医生 杰克布 我是科学家
I am a doctor, Jacob. I am a scientist.
我的字典里没有撒谎这个词
Lying isn't in the playbook.
就算为了救你自己的命也不行吗
Not even to save your life?
我活着已经很侥幸了
I'm already living on borrowed time.
曾经有人对我撒过谎 下场可不怎么样
Someone lied to me once, and it didn't end well.
什么情况
What happened?
有人说他们爱我 但是问题很复杂
Someone said they loved me, but it was complicated.
我们计划到海边去玩一个礼拜
And we made plans to go away to spend a week on the beach,
都说好了
hash it out.
后来出发时间到了
But then, when the day came,
只有一个人出现在机场
only one of us showed up at the airport.
那你怎么办
What'd you do?
我才不会浪费到牙买♥♥加的来回机票呢
I wasn't gonna waste a round-trip ticket to Jamaica.
我一个人去了
?So I went.
我想你知道故事的结局
I think you know how that story ends.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你和爱丽丝找到了真爱
You and Alice found love.
那就是奇迹
That's the miracle.
她要接受真♥相♥ 杰克布
She needs to accept the truth, Jacob,
否则她余生都会在后悔中度过
or she is gonna spend the rest of her life regretting it.
你回来之前 另一边的是什么样
What was it like on the other side, before you came back?
我从没去过另一边
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表