剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
上了政♥府♥的大巴车
who got on government buses
但却没有出现在任何一个庇护所里
but never showed up to any of the shelters.
你是怎么知道的
And you know this how?
这不重要 可是如果我是对的
It doesn't matter, but if I'm right about this,
本 卡尔还有我 我们都有危险
then we are all in danger -- Ben, Cal, and me.
那如果你又错了呢
And if you're wrong... again?
那我们就当是去乡下兜风了
Then we'll have a nice country drive.
好吧 我自己去
Fine, I'll go it alone.
-米凯拉 等下 -你阻止不了我
- Michaela, hold up. - No, you can't stop me.
我没想阻止你 我和你一起去
I'm not. I'm coming with you.
-卡尔 -求求你让它停下来吧
- Cal? ?- Make it stop, please!
我在这 我在这
I'm here, I'm here, I'm here.
他在做噩梦 帮帮他
Please, he's having nightmares.
他的身体在尽全力对付
His body's doing everything it can to cope,
可他承受不了了
but it's too much.
我们必须得把他的体温降下来
We've got to get his temperature down.
-求求你让它停下来 -你没事的 没事的
- Make it stop, please! - You're okay, you're okay.
停止
And stop.
开始
And now.
停止
And stop.
他的反应跟其他人不一样
He's responding differently than the others.
也许跟他的发烧有关系
Might have something to do with his fever.
把强度调高些试试
Try it on a higher setting.
让它停下来
Make it stop!
已经好几个小时了
We've been at this for hours.
我们还要查多少个地方啊
How many more of these places do we have to check out?
直到找到为止
As many as it takes.
这个歌♥单有多老了
How old is this playlist?
还是警♥察♥学校里的那个吧
Is this the same one from the Academy?
完美无需改变
You don't mess with perfection.
完美
Oh, perfection?
杰 这歌♥单五年前就够老的
J, this playlist was ancient five years ago.
我得往回倒多久才能不让它老掉牙啊
I would've had to go back in time for it not to be cheesy.
你知道规矩 我的车 音乐我做主
You know the rules. My car, my music.
这地方肯定能藏一辆大巴了
That's certainly big enough to hide a bus.
或者是能承得下很多牲口的牲口棚
Or a bunch of animals that can go in a barn.
把车停那边
Pull over up there.
有个警卫室和监控摄像头
They have a guard house and security cams.
我不认为他们会请我们进去参观
I highly doubt they're inviting us in for a tour.
我们有枪和警徽
We got guns and badges.
他们怎么能拒绝呢
How are they gonna say no?
我们距离我们的管界有八十公里远
We're 50 miles outside of our jurisdiction.
另外 我不想提起惊动他们
Besides, I don't want to tip them off.
糟了
Damn it.
小米 你要干什么
Mick, what are you doing?
跟着我演
Just go with me.
小米 搞什么
Mick, what the hell?
你们迷路了吗 这地方是禁区
Folks lost? This area's off-limits.
我知道 我告诉他了 但他想去兜兜风
I know. I, uh -- I told him, but he wanted to go for a drive.
这里是禁区 先生 你没看到标识吗
This is a restricted area, sir. Didn't you see the sign?
我肯定漏看了
I must've just missed it.
你们有千斤顶吗
Hey, do you have a jack in there?
我们只有一个那种 折叠的
The only one that we've got is one of those, uh, collapsible --
小姐 请把你的手放在我能看到的地方
Miss, please keep your hands where I can see them.
宝贝 宝贝 你还是照他说的做吧
Babe. Babe, I'd do what the man says.
抱歉你说什么 你能帮我搬一下备用胎吗
Sorry, what? You want to help me with the spare, babe?
-好 -谢谢
- Yeah. ?- Thanks.
抱歉
Sorry.
小米 你怎么回事
Mick, what the hell?
那人可拿着自动步♥枪♥
That guy had an automatic weapon.
对 并且不止他一个人有武器
Yeah, he wasn't the only one.
慢一点
Hey, slow down a sec.
小米 发生了什么事
Mick, what the hell is going on?
不 不要去红门那里
No, not the red door!
米凯拉 究竟发生什么事
Michaela, what the hell's happening?
我等下给你解释 先开车
I'll explain later. Just drive.
他情况越来越差 你得帮帮他
He's getting worse. You have to help.
卡尔的心率有些上升
Cal's heart rate is a little elevated,
这表明可能是先前检查中
which may indicate that there's an infection
未发现的某种感染
that hasn't shown up on any of the tests.
通常下一步应该
Under normal circumstances, the next step would be
使用一些广谱抗生素
to administer some wide-band antibiotics.
-我们为什么没有 -因为有一定风险
- Why haven't we? - Because it's not without some risks.
卡尔的癌症治疗依然处在实验阶段
Cal's cancer treatment is still experimental.
我们不清楚抗生素会造成什么影响
We don't know how antibiotics might affect it.
所以你是说 我们只能在
So you're saying we have to choose
治疗发烧和治疗癌症中选择一样
between his fever and his cancer treatment?
并不是这么简单
It's not that simple.
我们并不想打断他的癌症治疗
We don't want to disrupt his treatment,
但我们难以控制他的发烧症状
but we're having trouble controlling this fever.
如果发烧变得更严重的话
And if it gets any worse...
那么 万一抗生素不起作用呢
So, what if the antibiotics don't work?
万一这并不是细菌引起的
What if it isn't bacterial?
我们就白白放弃了他的癌症治疗
We'd be risking his cancer treatment over nothing.
此时此刻 我们必须从医学角度出发
Right now, we have to approach this from a medical perspective.
你是在建议我们用他的生命做赌注
You're suggesting we make a bet that may endanger his life.
他的生命危在旦夕
His life is in danger right now.
我们的治疗方法非常有限
And we have limited options on how to approach this.
抗生素是我们最后的选择了
Antibiotics are the next arrow in our quiver.
医学既是艺术又是科学
Medicine is as much art as it is science.
-你知道的 -我只知道我儿子生病了
- You know this. - What I know is my son is sick,
我身体中每根骨头都在告诉我
and every bone in my body is telling me that the thing
导致他生病的是某种无人知晓的东西
that's causing it is something no one understands.
我不想只是为了完成某个清单上的规定步骤
I don't want to risk a treatment that saved his life
就以他的癌症治疗冒险
just to check off the next item on some list.
相信我 我理解
Believe me, I get that.
但我们治疗他发烧的选择很有限
But we have limited options on how to approach this,
如果我们对它置之不理 有无癌症根本不重要
and if we don't treat his fever, the cancer may not matter.
杰瑞德 可以慢下来了 他们没跟着
Jared, you can slow down. They're not following us.
米凯拉 真的够了
Michaela, enough is enough.
到此为止 是时候告诉我答案了
That's it, time for some answers.
比如我们为什么会发现一个
Like, why did we just find a government black site
全副武装重兵把守的政♥府♥秘密地点
guarded by a bunch of Blackwater wannabes?
更重要的是 你为什么看起来一点不意外
And more importantly, why don't you seem at all surprised?
不 不 米凯拉 别再说你不能对我解释
No, no, no, don't even think about telling me
或者给我一些模棱两可的回答
you can't explain, Michaela, or give me some half-truth.
-不能再那样了 -你是对的
- We're way past that now. - You're right, okay?
你确实有权知道真♥相♥
You do deserve to know the truth,
但我也并没有你要的答案
but I don't have the answers that you are looking for.
讲来听听
Try me.
是我 好吗
It's me, okay?
我想要帮你 你不明白吗
I'm trying to help you here, can't you see that?
告诉我到底是怎么回事
Please, tell me what's going on.
我们解决的那些案子 比如派勒姐妹
The cases that we solved, like the Pyler sisters,
我得到了指引
I had help.
我听到一些东西 有时候也会看到东西
I hear things. Sometimes I see things, too.
像是幻觉吗
Like hallucinations?
我没疯 杰
I am not crazy, J.
这情况发生在我们很多人身上
This is happening to a lot of us.
-机上的乘客吗 -是的
- Passengers on the flight? - ?Yes.
-本也是吗 -有些事情你要理解
- Ben, too? - Look, you need to understand something.
-米凯拉 你意识到 -请让我说完
- Michaela, you realize that -- - Let me finish, please.
这些声音要我们去解决问题
These voices, they want us to fix things.
就像让我们去解开一个个谜题
It's like a puzzle that we are being called to solve.
这跟后面那个农场有什么关系
What does this have to do with that farm back there?
我不知道
I don't know,
但我想政♥府♥知道是怎么回事
but I think the government knows what is happening,
农场里发生的事对我们
and whatever's going on in that farm
所有的人来说都很危险 尤其是卡尔
is a danger to all of us, especially Cal.
我要打电♥话♥给本 告诉他我们知道的情况
I need to call Ben and tell him what we found.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表