剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Saanvi?
怎么了
Hey. What's going on?
我只是感觉有点不像自己了
I just don't feel like myself.
我有点神经质 脑子里总是闪回画面
I'm jumpy. I keep having these episodes.
我知道这是什么
And I know what it is, intellectually --
是创伤综合征
PTSD.
我知道这些是典型症状
The symptoms are classic, I know that,
我也知道应该找人聊聊 我会的
and I know I should talk to someone, and I will.
事情才过去一天而已
It has only been one day.
别对自己太苛刻了
Don't be so hard on yourself.
你会撑过去的
You'll get through this,
与此同时 我们都在这支持你
and in the meantime, we're all here for you.
需要什么尽管说
Whatever you need.
格里芬的血液结果刚出来了
Griffin's blood work, it just came back.
他也有一样的血液标记
He's got the same blood marker.
和我们还有泽克一样
Just like us, just like Zeke.
该死
Damn.
这就是我们的证据
Well, there's our proof.
这么长时间以来 我以为我们
All this time, I thought we were on the cusp
将会有重大的发现 这些发现会...
of some earth-shattering discovery about us that'll...
我甚至不知道是什么
I don't even know what.
但我觉得会是好事
But that it would be good.
我现在不这么认为了
I don't think that anymore.
我禁不住在想我们可能即将
I can't help but think that we're on verge
发现一些很糟糕的事
of discovering something awful.
我没有选择
I didn't have a choice.
或者你为了自救背叛了朋友
Or maybe you betrayed your friend to save yourself.
你达成了协议 摆脱了谋杀罪
You cut a deal, you got away with murder,
而戴文却付出了代价
and Devon paid the price.
我不想和你说了
We're done here.
我从来没在乎过戴文·卡里克
I don't give a damn about Devon Carrick, never have.
和我的律师说去吧
Talk to my lawyer.
我觉得你很在乎戴文
Seems to me like you did care about Devon.
你怎么拿到这张照片的
How did you get that?
格里芬 你接受的协议毁了你的人生
Griffin, you made a deal that ruined your life.
现在你又要重蹈覆辙
You are about to do it again.
告诉我你在呼召中看到了什么
Tell me what you saw in that calling.
告诉我将要发生什么事
Tell me what is going to happen.
你起死回生不仅只是为了逃脱谋杀罪
You did not come back from the dead to get away with murder.
绝对不是为了这个
That is not what this is about.
够了 警探
That's enough, Detective.
你有机会弥补一切
You have the chance to put this right.
人命关天
People's lives are at stake.
拜托
Please.
警探 走吧
Detective, let's go.
和你聊天很开心 警探
It was nice chatting with you, Detective.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我准备好听你的解释了
Yeah, well, I'm ready for that explanation now.
你想告诉我你为什么闯进那房♥子里吗
You want to tell me why you broke into that house?
那是我妈妈的家
It's my mom's house.
你去看她我很高兴 但是...
I mean, I'm glad ?that you went to see her, but...?
一般人们去看自己妈妈的时候
most of the time ?when people go see their mom,?
会直接敲敲门或者按门铃
they just knock on the door or ring the doorbell.
我不能就这么出现
I couldn't just show up.
我们之间发生过太多
There's too much history.
我也不知道 我只是想确保她过得还好
I wanted to make sure she's, I don't know, in a good place,
能够接受再次见到我这个事实
you know, t-that she's strong enough to see me again.
我想也许我可以进去
I thought if I could get inside,
然后就能看出她过得好不好
maybe I could -- maybe I could tell.
泽克 她是你的妈妈
Zeke, she's your mother.
我给她带来了太多痛苦
I caused her a lot of pain.
我让她心碎 不止一次
I broke her heart. More than once.
我敲响那扇门
Knocking on that door is
只会再度让她伤心
just gonna break her heart all over again.
我想把一切都告诉你 我会的
I want to tell you everything, and I will.
一步一步来
One step at a time.
我跟你关起来的那个人不一样 米凯拉
I'm not like that guy you've got holed up, Michaela.
你得相信我
I need you to believe in me.
我也觉得自己回来是有原因的
I-I-I think I came back here for a reason, too.
我只是想搞清楚到底是什么
I-I'm just trying to figure out what that is.
走吧
Let's go.
你要放了我吗
You're releasing me?
你的童子军同伴呢 他肯定会不高兴的
What about your Boy Scout? He's not gonna be happy.
他当然会不高兴
Yeah, damn right he's not.
那就向我证明我做的决定没错
So prove to me ?that I made the right choice.?
你回来是为了让事情好起来
Look, you came back to make things better.
先从你自己开始吧 去见你妈妈
So start with yourself. Go see your mom.
去吧 你送他出去吧
Come on. Can you walk him out?
你放了他
You released him?
他不属于这里 杰瑞德
He doesn't belong in there, Jared.
我相信他
I trust him.
因为他有过呼召吗
Because he had a calling?
小米 万一又冒出来一个人呢
Mick, what if another person comes back?
然后又冒出来一个又一个
And then another? And another?
你要信任他们所有人吗
Are you just gonna trust them all?
我觉得这不是你生气的真正原因
I don't think that's what you're really upset about.
你有充分的理由 但是
Look, you have every reason, but...
拜托 不要牵扯上泽克
Come on. Leave Zeke out of it.
怎么了
What is it?
格里芬刚利用呼召逃脱了谋杀的罪名
Griffin just used a calling to literally get away with murder.
我们还能做什么去打动他
What more could we have done to reach him?
也许他无法被打动
Maybe he couldn't be reached.
格蕾丝 如果我们错了怎么办
Grace, what if we're wrong?
什么错了
About what?
一切 关于泽克 呼召
Everything -- Zeke, the callings...
我所做的一切都是基于
Everything I've been doing is based on the notion
我认为这一切背后是仁善的力量
that there is some kind of benevolent power behind them.
但万一不是呢 那怎么办
But what if there isn't? What then?
我们到底参与了什么
What are we a part of?
万一重点并不是呼召到底是什么
What if it's not about the callings themselves?
而是人们选择如何去利用它
What if it's about how people choose to use them?
那头狼
The wolf.
格里芬
Griffin.
一日为狼 终身捕掠
Once a predator, always a predator.
但是为什么呢 为什么要给
But then, why -- why would a calling
一个这样的人呼召呢
be given to someone like that?
如此无可救药的人
Someone irredeemable?
让我们知道利用呼召用干坏事
To show us we can use the calling for evil
和利用干好事一样简单
just as easily as we can for good.
并逃脱制裁吗
And get away with it?
纽约警局
证物处
太好了
Oh, good.
我还担心我没机会向你道别了呢
I was worried I wouldn't get a chance to say goodbye.
格里芬 我见过利用呼召
Griffin, I've seen what happens
或者滥用呼召的后果
when the callings are exploited, or abused.
警探
Detective...
你的想法太狭隘了
your thinking has been far too narrow.
这些呼召的能耐大了去了
These callings are capable of so much more.
我要将它们提升到新的层次
I'm gonna take them to a whole new level.
格里芬先生 你是个非常幸运的人
Mr. Griffin, you're a very lucky man.
如果你给的信息属实 那我们的协议就生效
Assuming your information bears out, we have a deal.
告诉我 炸♥弹♥藏在哪里
So tell us, where's the bomb hidden?
希望你们自己别惹上什么麻烦
I hope you don't get yourself in a twist.
所有人后退
Everybody, move back!
安全 安全
Clear. We're clear.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
小米 他们拆除了炸♥弹♥ 没事了
Mick, they diffused the bomb. We're good.
我们远没有脱离险境
No. We're not.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表