剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Non-fat, extra foam?
你向来是我的最爱
Mm. You always were my favorite.
波尔医生 萨尼·波尔
Dr. Bahl? Saanvi Bahl?
怎么了
Yes?
我叫爱丽丝·西科尼
I'm Alice Ciccone.
我需要你的帮助 我老公生病了
I need your help. My husband is sick.
很抱歉 爱丽丝 我做的是临床研究
Oh, I'm sorry. ?Alice, I do clinical research.
所以并不接诊研究对象以外的患者 但...
I don't actually see patients outside of my studies, but I --
我知道 但我听说你有新疗法
I know, but I heard you have a new treatment,
我丈夫他...
and my husband is, uh...
很抱歉 我们试了一切办法
I'm sorry. We've tried everything.
你能不能帮他看一眼呢
Do you think you could just take a look?
好吧 请坐
Okay. Take a seat.
我不想让你抱有太大希望
I don't want to get your hopes up.
我们目前的治疗方法
The treatment that we're currently working on
只在未成年患者身上试过
is only testing for juvenile patients.
我只是想知道是否有可能...
I just need to know if there's a chance or if...
求你了 我们本该一起共度余生的
Please. We're supposed to have the rest of our lives together.
你丈夫的病历资料带了吗
Did you bring your husband's medical files?
带了
Uh, of course.
他叫杰克布 这些...
His name is Jacob, and this --
真对不起
I'm sorry.
他 他这个月换了一个新医生 所以...
He, uh -- He sees a new doctor this month, so...
杰克布 一直以来都是...
Jacob, he's always the...
他比较有条理
organized one.
-表格太多了... -爱丽丝
- Always so many forms... - Hey, hey. Alice?
看着我
Look at me.
一切都会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
不会的
It's not.
如果你也帮不了我 我就不知道该怎么办了
If you can't help me, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
绝对是一匹狼 而且是充满杀气的那种
It was definitely a wolf, and it was definitely not friendly.
它朝我跳过来 然后就消失了
It leapt at me, and then it just vanished.
卡尔昨晚也收到呼召了
Cal had a calling last night, too.
我们发现他躺在地上 他说"它要来了"
We found him on the floor. He said, "It's coming."
什么要来了 是狼吗
What's coming? A wolf?
我知道自己离开了一段时间 但皇后区很多狼吗
I know I've been gone a while. We get a lot of those in Queens?
可能是任何事 任何人
It could be anything...anyone --
少校 红X标记者
the Major, the red x tagger,
或是我们现在还一无所知的威胁
some threat we don't know anything about yet.
卡尔在哪里 我们能跟他聊聊吗
Where is Cal? Can we not talk to him?
他整晚都没睡 吓得要死
He was up all night, scared to death.
一小时前才刚睡着
He finally crashed an hour ago.
你们能留下等他醒来吗
Can you stick around till he gets up?
我得去上班 不过泽克可以留下
I got to go to work, but that doesn't mean Zeke can't.
反正我也没有其他安排
It's not like I've got anything else on my calendar.
好
Um...okay.
你去哪儿了
Hey. Where have you been?
你一直没回我电♥话♥
You haven't returned any of my phone calls.
对 我...
Yeah, I, um...
我需要几天时间来冷静一下
I needed a couple days to clear my head.
小米 你直接消失了
Mick, you just disappeared.
我知道 我...
I know. I...
我希望能好好想清楚之前发生的事
I was hoping that I could get some clarity on what happened.
是这样吗
Did you?
我没办法原谅我们所做的事 这是不对的
I can't get over what we did. It's not right.
我们命中注定要在一起的 小米
We're supposed to be together, Mick.
命中注定与否 我们现在没在一起
Supposed to be or not, we're -- we're not together.
你和洛德丝才是一对
You're with Lourdes.
我不会把你从她身边抢走的
I'm not gonna take you away from her.
我不会这样做的
I won't do that.
你没有把我抢走 我...
You're not taking me. I...
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我需要你们俩的一个去趟河边
I need one of you down on the waterfront.
打捞那辆防弹运输车抢劫案里的逃跑车辆
Recovery of the getaway vehicle from that armored-car heist
一头扎进东河的那个
that went into the East River.
还在打捞吗
That's still happening?
是啊 已经有四天了
Yeah. It's going on four days now.
开始 因为雷暴
At first, divers couldn't go into the water
潜水员没办法下水
because of the electrical storm.
而现在他们都找不到那辆车
Now they can't even find the thing.
在河里怎么找不到这么大辆车呢
How do you lose a utility vehicle in the river?
你难住我了
You got me.
这种看场子的活我们这个级别的去太浪费了吧
Isn't babysitting a little below our pay grade?
这场子里的车可是带着
Well, this baby went for a swim with
七千五百万跑河里去了
$75 million stashed inside.
昨天晚上有两个天才
Now, last night, a couple of geniuses
带着氧气瓶下去想自己去找
with scuba tanks tried to find it themselves.
于是警长就想要带金色警徽的人到现场
So, the chief of detectives wants a gold shield on-site,
二十四小时看着 直到车被捞上来
'round the clock, till the thing comes up.
那安排瓦斯克斯值白班
How about Vasquez takes the day shift
这样他晚上就可以回家陪他老婆
so that he can be at home with his wife, um,
我晚上去值班 怎么样
and I'll do nights?
我没问题
It works for me.
太好了 那就行动吧
Great. Get a move on.
只是个噩梦 我不想再说这个了
It was just a nightmare. I don't want to talk about it.
伙计 没关系的
Buddy, it's -- it's okay.
泽克昨晚也收到呼召了
Zeke had a calling last night, too.
卡尔 也许你能帮他弄明白些
Cal, maybe you can help him understand it.
我看见了一匹狼 或者至少是我想象出的
I saw a wolf. Or at least I imagined one.
你也是吗 这对我来说是个新鲜事
You, too? This is all new to me.
我完全没有概念这是什么意思
I don't have the slightest idea what it all means.
你呢
Do you?
宝贝 昨晚你说"它要来了"
Honey, last night, you said, "It's coming."
我们有危险吗
Are we in danger?
别问我 是他的呼召
Don't ask me. It's his calling.
没关系的
That's okay.
我不想再谈了
I don't want to do this anymore.
没关系宝贝 不想谈就不谈
It's okay, baby. You don't have to.
对不起 他一般不这样
Sorry. He's not normally like this.
我跟小孩不太合得来 他可能感觉出来了
I'm not great around kids. He can probably sense that.
我们出去一下
Uh, give us a sec.
卡尔在害怕什么
Cal is afraid of something.
是害怕泽克吗
Could it be Zeke?
他救了泽克 我觉得不是
He rescued Zeke. I doubt it.
我想什么事正在发酵中
I think something's... escalating.
-什么 -只是个直觉
- What? - It's just a-a gut feeling.
冬季里的十大热门趋势
什么事
What's up?
我一直在给萨尼发讯息告诉她这些新的呼召
I've been texting Saanvi about these new callings,
但她没回我
but she's not getting back to me.
这不太像她
It's not like her.
不如你过去看看她
Why don't you go down and see her?
这边我能处理
I can handle things here.
和泽克待在一起你没问题吧
You're okay being here with Zeke?
我会一直盯着他
I won't take my eyes off him.
你说得对 卡尔救他是有原因的
And you're right -- Cal rescued him for a reason.
好吧 我尽快赶回来
All right. I'll be back as soon as I can.
多加小心
Be careful.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
自从我们的保险失效后就没有人来家里了
Since we lost the insurance, nobody will come to the house.
你要保存体力
Okay. You got to save your energy.
你太太非常爱你
You know, your wife loves you very much.
你觉得你能帮助他吗
So...you think you could help him?
对不起 爱丽丝 我真希望有好消息给你
I'm sorry, Alice. I wish I had better news,
可除了你们的医生已给的信息外
but there's nothing I can tell you
我没有其他的能告诉你们
that your doctors haven't already told you.
可你的治疗方法呢
But your treatment.
杰克布的癌症已经太末期了
Jacob's cancer is just too far along.
我们才结婚两年
We've only been married for two years.
其中一半时间我都在专科医生间辗转
I've spent half of it going from specialist to specialist.
我还不想失去他
I'm not ready to lose him.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表