剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
因为你向爸妈告密了
because you ratted me out to Mom and Dad.
我们的双胞胎准则
Our twin code?
是的 卡尔
Yes, Cal.
你以前从没这么做过
You never did that, like, ever.
我只是担心你的安全 就像爸爸说的那样
I just wanted you to be safe, like Dad said.
真的吗
Really?
好吧 所以你不是因为凯文才报复我吗
Okay, so you didn't want to get back at me because of Kevin?
他以前是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend,
现在你和他成了
and now you and him are --
我都不知道你们在干什么
I don't even know what you're doing.
卡尔 他不是你以前最好的朋友
Cal, he wasn't your best friend.
我才是
I was.
好吗 而且现在我还是
All right? I still am.
因为我们是双胞胎吗
Because you're my twin?
我们怎么还是双胞胎呢
How are we even twins anymore?
看看我现在这个样子
Look at me.
没有通过正常渠道
I'm not inclined to provide information
我是不会提供我的警探的信息的
on my detectives without going through channels.
警监 我并不是说她哪里做错了
Captain, I'm not suggesting she's done anything wrong,
但是米凯拉·斯通仍然是
but Michaela Stone remains a person of interest
我们见过的最离奇的案件中
in the most perplexing investigation
有嫌疑的人
ever to cross any of our desks.
她回来后
Look, she's been nothing short of remarkable
表现优秀
since she returned.
破了一个重大绑♥架♥案
Solved a major abduction case.
-救了两个年轻的姑娘 -我们听说过了
- Two young girls. - We heard.
我就奇怪她是怎么做到的
I've been wondering how she did that,
那时她才回来两天
second day home.
警监 你可不可以给我看看那个案件的档案
Maybe you could show me that case file, Captain.
当然可以
Of course.
瓦斯克斯警探 你有这么一个天才女友
You must be proud having such a, uh,
很骄傲吧
talented girlfriend, Detective Vasquez.
她不是我女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
-我结婚了 -对不起
- I'm married. - ?Oh, I'm sorry.
是前女友 你只是帮她
Former girlfriend for whom you're doing favors.
费劲周折
Sticking your neck out,
调查凯丽·泰勒的谋杀案
poking around in Kelly Taylor's murder.
那只是例行询问
That was just a routine inquiry.
不算例行公事吧 远超出你的管辖范围了
Not so routine and a matter far beyond your jurisdiction.
警探 我只是 我只是在查案
Look, Detective, I'm -- I'm just a guy working a case,
跟你一样 我希望
same as you, and I'm hoping you'll be inclined
你能帮我解决难题
to help me out.
我需要知道米凯拉·斯通的一举一动
I need to know what Michaela Stone's doing,
她要去哪里 去见谁
where she's going, who she's seeing.
我需要定期报告
Regular reports.
你是在为国家服务 也是为了保住这份工作
You'll be serving your country and saving your job.
你不会想和我作对的 警探
You don't want to cross me, Detective.
我们正从其他租户那里收集口供
We're taking statements from the other tenants.
这是胜利的一步了 米凯拉
This is a win, Michaela.
凯丽的丈夫是个十足的混♥蛋♥
Kelly's husband is a total slumlord.
勒索 敲诈 骚扰
Blackmail, extortion, harassment.
他就差杀害自己的妻子了
And the only thing he didn't do was kill his wife.
我们怎么确定这一点
How can we be so sure?
因为没证据
Because there's no evidence.
他不在场的证据无懈可击
His alibi is airtight.
十六个目击证人证明他在餐馆里
Six witnesses place him at the restaurant.
他没有任何大笔取款表明有雇凶杀人的嫌疑
He didn't make any major withdrawals indicating a murder for hire
凯丽背叛了他 她正要拿下
Kelly turned on him. She was taking down --
同时 另外一个家伙衣服上有凯丽的血迹
Meanwhile, the other guy has Kelly's blood on his clothes,
有证人证明他在现场
and an eyewitness puts him at the scene.
不过没找到杀人凶器 也没发现项链的下落
And yet no recovered murder weapon, no recovered necklace.
现在很多人盯着你
There's a lot of eyes on you right now.
你需要认真思考 好吗
You need to start thinking clearly, all right?
要表现得像个警♥察♥
You need to be a cop.
萨尼
医学网搜索
谷氨酸水平升高+岛叶+皮层+梗死
缺血性中风
缺血性中风
你是谁 你在找什么
Who are you?! What do you want?!
我是林赛 格蕾丝的朋友
I'm Lindsay! I'm a friend of Grace!
奥莉芙忘了她的护胫 她给了我门钥匙
Olive forgot her shin guard. She gave me her keys.
对不起 我不认识你
I am sorry. ?I didn't know who you were.
我以为你是闯入者
I thought you were an intruder.
没事
It's okay.
我可以送你去哪里看看吗
Can I drive you somewhere?
不用了 我没事
No, no, I'm good.
林赛
Lindsay.
真对不起
I am so sorry.
这样吧 我会
I'll tell you what, I will do
给你做明年一整年的点心
all of your snacks for the next year.
格蕾丝 没事的
Grace, Grace, it's okay.
我知道你经历了太多
I know you've been through a lot.
下周比赛场见
See you at the game next week.
好的 你现在要告诉我
All right, you need to tell me right now,
还有几个人有我们家钥匙
how many more men have keys?
我还会见到其他什么人
Who else am I gonna find...
我一个人过了五年半
I was on my own for 5 1/2 years.
我每天期盼的是
And all I wished for
你能在我身边
every day was for you to still be here.
但是你不在
But you weren't here,
所以我交了很多朋友
and so yes, I gathered a village around me.
林赛教奥莉芙踢足球
Lindsay helped with Olive's soccer.
贾斯汀修好了厕所水槽 罗布让我工作时振作
Justin fixed the bathroom sink, Rob kept me sane at work.
他们帮我度过了那段无比艰难的时期
They helped me through an impossibly difficult time.
而这些男人
And none of those men
都不是你真正想找的那个男人
are the one man you're really asking about.
你并不了解他
You don't know that man.
你从来没见过他
You've never met him.
你也永远不用见他
And you will never have to
因为你回家了
because you came home.
你终于回家了
You're finally home.
你好 米凯拉
Hello, Michaela.
你认识我
You know me?
你是选中之人之一 我知道你们所有人
You're one of the chosen. I know you all.
米凯拉·贝丝·斯通
Michaela Beth Stone.
你回归了
You've returned to us.
凯丽·泰勒呢
What about Kelly Taylor?
你杀了她吗 以赛亚
Did you kill her, Isaiah?
我宁愿自杀也不会杀她
I would sooner kill myself.
那告诉我到底怎么回事
Then tell me what happened.
我听到了枪声 我就去找她
I heard the sound of a gun, and I went to her.
我冲向她
I-I ran to her.
她死在了我的怀中
She died in my arms.
然后呢 你偷了她的项链吗
Then you what, stole her necklace?
我不在乎她拥有的世俗财富
I don't care about her earthly possessions.
我只在乎她
I care about her.
他们认为你杀了她 以赛亚
They think you killed her, Isaiah.
如果你是无辜的 你要告诉他们
If you're innocent, you need to tell them.
你需要反抗
You need to fight back.
我不怕进监狱 我进过监狱
I'm not afraid of prison. I've been here before.
在这一世 我要偿还我的罪孽
In this life, I will serve my penance.
等我死后 我就会归回
And when I die, I will return.
我就会和你一样 米凯拉
I will be like you, Michaela.
我会变为纯净
I will be pure.
相信我 我绝对算不上纯净
Trust me, I am far from pure.
因为你还没有卸下你的负担
Because you haven't unburdened yourself,
因为掩盖的事 没有不露出来的
for there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed,
隐藏的事 没有不被人知道的
nothing concealed that will not be illuminated.
马太福音10:26
你隐藏了什么 米凯拉 连你自己都不愿面对
What have you concealed, Michaela, even from yourself?
对不起 我要告诉你
I'm sorry, I need to tell you what happened
意外那晚发生的事
the night of the accident.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表