剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
亚历克萨是谁
Who's Alexa?
亲爱的 你穿着很适合 修身款就是这样
Sweetie, it fits. It's just a narrower cut.
我觉得你看起来很棒
I think you look cool.
治疗之后 我们去购物 好吗
After treatment, we'll go shopping, okay?
我只是觉得穿起来有些奇怪
I just feel weird in this.
来吧 我们去看看能不能找到一件
Come on. Let's see if we can go drum up something
穿起来感觉不那么奇怪的衣服
a little less weird-feeling.
你告诉他了吗
Did you tell him yet?
我会告诉他的 快了
I will. Soon.
妈 这样做不对
Mom, this isn't cool.
他有权知道
He deserves to know.
我昨晚去你家找你
I came by the house last night.
格蕾丝说你出去了
Grace said you'd gone out.
抱歉 洛德丝
Sorry, uh, Lourdes. Hey.
我得去找领导了
I got to catch up with the boss.
待会儿见 好吗
I'll -- I'll see you soon, okay?
你好 警监
Hey, Captain.
我不是让你休息一段时间吗
What happened to, uh, taking some time for yourself?
我可以选择坐在家里盯着天花板发呆
I can either sit at home staring at my ceiling
或者回来工作
or I can get back to work.
事情是这样的
So, here's how it is.
我也想让你回来工作
I want this to happen.
你也证明了自己
You've got that going for ya,
但在你通过这些流程之前 我不能给你签字
but I can't sign off until you jump through the hoops --
体♥检♥ 持枪重新认证 心理评估
the physical, ?firearms re-cert, psych eval.
流程里什么时候加入了心理评估
Since when is a psych eval a hoop?
我们现在处于未知的领域
We're in uncharted waters here.
在你经历那些事情之后...
After all you've been through...
-还有吗 -没了
- Is that all? - ?That's all.
蒙特哥航♥空♥828号♥航♥班♥
A hollow shell is all that remains
仅剩下一块空壳
of Montego Air Flight 828.
与此同时 多个政♥府♥机构
While multiple government agencies
新闻进行时
828航♥班♥ 调查继续
调查飞机残骸 寻找线索
survey the wreckage and look for clues...
有不同颜色的笔吗
Do you have any different-colored pens?
没有 不过我们可以去商店给你买♥♥一大堆
No, but we can get you a whole bunch at the store --
你用的画板 全都有
sketchpad like you had, the works.
好
Okay.
你们好 伙计们
Hey, guys.
亲爱的 这就是我和你说过的那位医生
Honey, this is, uh, the doctor I told you about.
-很高兴见到你 -你好
- Nice to meet you. - Oh, hi, there.
你们都在那架飞机上 真不可思议
You all being on the plane together, it's miraculous.
是啊 我父母也这么说
Yeah, so my parents say.
他们每顿饭都要祈祷
They've been praying at every meal.
不过现在 我要把精力放在这个小家伙身上
But right now, I'm gonna focus my energy on this guy.
-准备好第二轮治疗了吗 伙计 -好了
- You ready ?for round two, buddy? - Yep.
-再见 伙计 -干掉它们
- See you, bud. ?- Get 'em.
爸爸妈妈待会儿见
Later, Mom and Dad.
用接吗
Need to take that?
不用 就是工作上的事
No, it's just a work thing.
我承办了个公♥司♥宴会
I'm catering this office party,
客户总是打过来
and the client's always checking in. ?
当然了 我又忘了
Of course. I keep forgetting.
我妻子是个大企业家
My wife, the entrepreneur.
还可以啦
Well.
听着 你肯定有一大堆事要处理
Look, you must have a ton to take care of,
-不如我去走走 -不不不
- so why don't I take a walk? - ?No, no, no.
-你不必 -我可以打电♥话♥找找工作
- You don't -- - ?I can make ?some job-search calls,
晚点在家里见
and we can meet later back home.
明天我来陪儿子看病
I'll take tomorrow's shift.
晚点给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you later.
职位招聘
大学老师
高级讲师
博士后研究生
-你听到了吗 -听到什么
- Do you hear that? - ?Hear what?
828航♥班♥乘客公开♥发♥言
是你
You.
那个旋律
That melody.
在我脑子里响一整天了
That's been clanging in my head all day.
我需要帮助 求你了
I need help. Please.
求你了
Please.
先是那架飞机 那个幻象
First it was the plane, the vision.
然后是今早 那个音乐反复敲击我的耳膜
Then this morning, the music beating against my eardrums.
-没有人声 -你听到人声了
- No voices? - You are hearing voices?
我不确定我听到了什么 或为什么听到
I'm not sure ?what I'm hearing -- or why.
对我来说 音乐是种更高级的力量
For me, music is a higher power.
所以你和我都听到了这段音乐
So this music we hear, you and I together,
是有原因的
it's for a reason.
而那个原因肯定是我儿子
And that reason has to be my son.
他需要帮助
He's the one who needs help.
在牙买♥♥加时我和你们在一起 和交响乐团一起演奏
I was with you in Jamaica to play with the philharmonic.
一个晚上
One night.
但我把13岁的孩子留给了邻居
But I left a 13-year-old child with my neighbor,
我回来时他18岁了
and I returned to an 18-year-old man --
他现在正在坐牢
a man that is now behind bars.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
发生什么事了
What happened?
警♥察♥说是抢劫
Police say it was robbery.
但那不可能 因为阿迪奥是好孩子
But that's impossible, you know, 'cause Adio's a good boy.
如果我能见到他
If I could just talk to him,
我知道肯定有别的解释
there'd be an explanation, I know this.
听起来你需要个律师
Sounds like you need a lawyer.
我需要见我儿子
I need to see my son.
监狱说我需要排队
The jail said I need to be on a list,
但我是外侨 签证过期了
but I'm a resident alien and my visa's expired.
续签可能需要一个月
They say it could take a month,
但阿迪奥没那么多时间了
but Adio don't have that long, you know?
他下周就要受审了
His trial's next week.
求求你 求求你
Please, please.
你认识警♥察♥
You know the police.
也是个父亲 对吗
You're a father, yes?
有一男一女
Boy and a girl.
阿迪奥已经五年没有父亲了
Adio's already been five years without a father.
你能想象救不了自己孩子的感觉吗
Can you imagine not being able to save your own child?
我看过你的档案了
I've been through your file.
似乎在你上那架飞机的五个月前
Seems like your world turned upside down
你的世界就己经一片混乱
five months before you got on that plane.
我朋友死了 我们出了车祸
My friend died. We had a car accident.
你是司机 还喝酒了
You were the driver and you'd been drinking?
那对任何人都会有很大影响
That would weigh heavily on anyone.
事后的调查证明不是我的责任
Well, there was an investigation, and I was exonerated.
-可还是不能出外勤了 -对 我没法开车
- But still put on desk duty. - ?Yeah, ?I couldn't drive.
没有准备好 也不想开
I wasn't ready. I didn't want to.
抱歉 让我来这儿究竟有什么目的
Sorry. What -- What exactly is the point here?
我想帮你一起消化
I'm trying to help you process
过去五年里你生活中的巨大改变
the magnitude of changes in your life in the last five years.
过去的四天里
Last four days.
我就是这个意思
That's my point --
在这么短的时间里接受这么大的变化
to absorb so much change in so little time.
你不用刻意隐藏你的情感
You don't have to hide your emotions.
我站在你这边
I'm on your side.
恕我直言 我觉得你没有
?Due respect, but you're not.
我知道这里的规矩
Look, I know the drill here.
我感情崩溃 然后你把我评为不适合复职
I break down ?and you mark me unfit for duty,
但是我没事
but I am okay.
不如直接让我回到
So how about letting me get back
我之前离开的地方 我的本职工作
to the one thing ?that I do have left -- my job?
我们下次再谈吧
I'll need to see you again.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 尽是些官僚主义 怎么了
Yeah, bureaucracy. What's up?
我需要你的帮助
I need a favor.
里克斯岛监狱你有认识的人吗
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表