剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Yeah, that was crazy.
抱歉
Sorry.
你觉得愧疚吗
Are you?
完全没有
Not at all.
我也没有
Me, either.
妈 我可不会待见他
Mom, I'm not hugging him.
好吧
Okay, fine.
礼貌一点好吗 丹尼是我朋友
Just please be polite. Danny is my friend.
他不是普通朋友 是你的男朋友
He's not your friend. He's your boyfriend.
我12岁 我又不傻
I'm 12, not an idiot.
你最好现在去开门
Guess you better answer that.
好吧 我去开门
Yep, guess I better.
奥莉芙听上去很高兴啊
Olive sounds happy.
抱歉
Sorry.
是我的错
It's my fault.
可能两年时间还是太短了
I think two years is still too soon.
不 这不是你的错
Stop. It's not your fault.
也不是她的错
Or hers.
听着 我现在就走 好吗
Look, I'll go, okay?
-我们以后再说 -不
- We'll try again another time. - No.
为了走到今天我做了好长时间的准备
It's taken me a long time to be ready for this.
但你治愈了我
But you've been good for me,
我相信你也会治愈她的
and I think you would be good for her, too,
如果她能对你敞开心扉的话
if she'd let you.
留下来
So, stay.
求你了
Please.
我做了烘肉卷
I made meatloaf.
这下我无法拒绝了
Now there's an offer I can't refuse.
谁想再来一个
So, who would like seconds?
我的健身教练肯定想我拒绝 但是
well, my trainer would want me to say no, but, uh,
我无法说不
I can't.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不喜欢妈妈做的菜 是吗
So, you don't like your mom's cooking, huh?
告诉你个秘密吧
Want to know a secret?
我也不喜欢烘肉卷
I don't like meatloaf, either.
那你为什么还要再来一个
Then why'd you ask for seconds?
只是出于礼貌
I'm just being polite.
如果喜欢彼此 人们就会这么做
It's kind of customary when people like each other.
很艰难吧
Tough room.
奥莉芙 帮我想想
Come on, Olive. Help me figure this out.
如果你和我都不喜欢烘肉卷
If you hate meatloaf and I hate meatloaf,
为什么你妈妈还要做烘肉卷呢
then why is your mom making meatloaf?
她觉得我最喜欢吃这个 但她错了
She thinks it's my favorite, but she's wrong.
我不喜欢吃
It's not. It's...
这是卡尔最喜欢吃的
Cal's.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
你一定特别想你弟弟
You must miss your brother so much.
他没死 他只是失踪了
He's not dead. He's just lost.
等到我长大以后 我一定会找到他
And some day, when I grow up, I'm gonna find him.
奥莉芙 回来
Olive! Come back here.
没关系 让她走吧
It's all right. Let her go.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我能吃上更多的烘肉卷了
Hey, more meatloaf for me.
真好吃
It's -- It's really good.
很可口
It's delicious.
非常好吃
So good.
万事都互相关联
It's all connected.
下一站 哥伦布环岛 59街
Next stop -- Columbus Circle, 59th Street,
第七大道站
7th Avenue stop.
那是飞机上那个男人
Hey, it's the guy from the airport.
828航♥班♥先生 你好吗
Hey, Mr. Flight 828. What's up?
-828先生你好 -我们能自♥拍♥一张吗
- Hey, 828. - Can we get a selfie?
各位 我还带着孩子呢
Come on, guys. It's my kid here.
等下 卡尔 伙计
Hey, hey! Cal, Cal! Buddy.
我们不在这站下 这还是曼哈顿区
It's not our stop. We're still in Manhattan.
这是游戏的一部分 爸爸 这边走
It's part of the game, Dad. This way.
-跟上我 -卡尔
- Follow me. - Cal!
不 卡尔 停下
No, Cal, stop!
卡尔
Cal!
卡尔 等等我
Cal, wait up!
曼哈顿下城区和皇后区方向
第一个路口左转
Take the first left.
不 卡尔 慢点儿
No, Cal, slow down!
卡尔 停下
Cal, stop!
快点儿 爸爸 主宰我们自己的命运
Come on, Dad! Masters of our own destiny!
卡尔 游戏结束 我们要回家了
Game over, Cal! We're going home!
不要 这太好玩了
No way! This is too much fun!
卡尔 停下
Cal, stop!
别着急 爸爸 万事都互相关联
Don't worry, Dad. It's all connected!
卡尔
Cal!
快告诉我这样做是对的
Tell me I'm doing the right thing.
你这样做是对的
You're doing the right thing.
-做你该做的事 然后赶紧回来 -好
- Do what you gotta do and hurry back. - Yeah.
把快易通卡从车里拿出来
And take the E-ZPass out of the car.
永远都付现金 不要留下书面记录
Pay cash for everything. Don't leave a paper trail.
放松 宝贝 我会平安回来
Easy, babe. I'll be safe.
-周一见 -好
- See you Monday. - Okay.
贝萨妮·柯林斯 你被捕了
Bethany Collins, you're under arrest.
-发生什么事了 -怎么啦 发生什么了
- What's happening? - What? What happened?
不 等等 对不起
No, wait, I'm sorry--
发生什么了 这是干什么
what is going on? What is this about?
卡尔
Cal!
卡尔 我叫你停下来
Cal, I said stop!
不 不 不
No! No, no, no, no, no!
别打开
Don't open that!
卡尔
Cal!
卡尔
Cal!
卡尔 等等
Cal, wait!
卡尔
Cal!
你好 我叫卡尔
Hi. I'm Cal.
你是托马斯吗
You're Thomas?
你怎么知道他的名字
How did you know his name?
我不知道
I-I didn't.
就这么脱口而出了
It just came to me.
卡尔 你 你带我们到这里来
Cal, you -- you led us here.
你怎么知道这个地方的
How did you find out about this place?
我都不知道这个地方是哪里
I don't even know what this place is.
我只是随意就来了
I was just being random.
但你说了 万事都互相关联
But you said, "It's all connected."
因为就是啊
Because it is.
地铁里所有通道 都是相连的
All the tunnels in the subway, they come together.
好吧 那你脑子里有没有听到什么
Okay, okay, but did you hear something in -- in your head?
比方说什么声音
Like a voice?
声音 你在说什么
A voice? What are you talking about?
卡尔 你一定早知道这底下有这么个地方
Cal, you must have known this place was down here.
别逼他
Hey, easy on the boy, now.
你会下象棋吗
You play chess?
会一点 不太在行
A little. Not too good.
勤加练习 你会变厉害的
Well, practice, and you'll get better.
摆棋吧 我们来下一盘
Set it up. We can play.
谢谢你 我不是故意朝他发火的
Thank you. I-I didn't mean to snap at him.
-我只是 -不知所措
- I'm just... - ?Blown away?
是啊 那算是委婉的说法了
Yeah, that's -- that's an understatement.
我们来谈谈
Let's talk.
前一分钟 我们还在地铁上
One minute we're on the subway.
下一分钟 我在追卡尔 不知在哪
The next minute, I'm chasing Cal, no sense of direction.
但是不知怎么的 他带我们来到了这里
But somehow, he brought us here.
我知道你不想掺进来
Look. I know you don't want to be involved --
不是 那是
No, that --
那是之前
that was before.
现在一切都变了
Everything's changed now.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表