剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
2024年
2024.
我算出的日期也是这天
I got the exact same date.
2024年6月2日
June 2, 2024.
2024年6月2日
她说得没错
She's right.
不
No.
不
No.
我才刚把你等回来
I just -- I just got you back.
我...我不能失去你
I ca-- I can't lose you.
我们不能告诉卡尔
We can't tell Cal.
他花了五年
He's spent five years...
等死
waiting to die.
拜托 向我保证你们绝对不会告诉他
Please, just promise me you're not gonna tell him.
他不能再经历一次了 这不公平
He can't go through this again. It's not fair.
没关系 奥莉
It's okay, Ollie.
我知道
I know.
我...只是不知道该怎么告诉你们
I just...didn't know how to tell you.
本·斯通 2024年6月2日
卡尔·斯通 2024年6月2日
米凯拉·斯通 2024年6月2日
你好 医生
Hi, Doctor.
请进
Please, come in.
好
Okay.
请坐
Have a seat.
拜托 泽克 快接
Come on, Zeke, pick up.
-搞什么 -在哪里
- What the hell? - Where is it?
-什么在哪里 -毒品
- Where's what? - The drugs.
你在说什么 我戒干净了
What are you talking about? I'm clean.
骗鬼呢
Yeah, sure you are.
也许我们该
Maybe we should just...
离开
go.
去哪里
Go where?
回到海边
Back to that beach.
牙买♥♥加
Jamaica?
只要...
Just...
在一起
be together.
我们四个
The four of us.
我有事要告诉你
There's something I have to tell you.
什么事
What is it?
拜托 今天不能更糟了
Come on. It's not like this day could get any worse.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
真是太棒了
That is amazing...
棒得不得了
beyond amazing.
那就我们五个 新的开始
So, it'll be the five of us, a new beginning.
你怀孕多久了
How far along are you?
不太久
Not very.
大概六周
Six weeks, maybe.
所以就是在飞机回来的时候
So, right when the plane came...back...
或者在那之前
Or just before.
有可能
It could have been.
-戒干净了是吧 -我没有碰过
- Clean and sober, huh? - I didn't touch it.
这里面一滴都没少
Not one drop of that is gone.
是啊 你需要一些更猛的
Yeah, no, you went straight for the hard stuff.
我知道你买♥♥了东西
I know you made a buy.
在哪里 还是说你已经用了
Where is it? Or did you use already?
你想给我做血检吗 来吧 随你怎么做
You want to blood test me? Go ahead. Do whatever you want.
我可没有兴趣这么做
That's the last thing I want to be doing!
我还有工作 支离破碎的婚姻
I have a job, busted marriage,
处理你的破事简直毁掉了一切
and dealing with your crap is destroying everything!
那你为什么来这里
Then, why the hell are you here?
因为米凯拉是我人生中最重要的人
Because Michaela's the most important person in my life.
你...我不知道你到底怎么回事
And you -- I don't know what your deal is.
但是我希望你在她回来之前离开这里
But I want you out of here before she comes back.
这是你想要的
That's what you want!
你有没有想过米凯拉可能不这样想
You ever think Michaela might think differently,
还是说杰瑞德永远什么都知道
or is it always Jared knows best?
我只知道
Here's what I know --
我和米凯拉注定要在一起
Michaela and I, we're meant to be together.
也许 也许不是
Maybe, maybe not.
还有谁 你吗
Who? You? Huh?
一个被抓包的瘾君子
A busted junkie?
滚开
Back off!
泽克 放下枪
Zeke...put the gun down.
这就是我买♥♥的东西
This is what I bought!
为了阻止格里芬 为了保护米凯拉
To stop Griffin! To protect Michaela!
阻止他
Stop him.
阻止他
Stop him.
阻止他
Stop him.
命运航♥班♥
本季终
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表