剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Farm upstate, the office on the Upper East Side,
现在加上布鲁克林
and now Brooklyn.
如果我调出手♥机♥活动的数据
If I pull cellphone data,
就能看到有哪些在这三个地方都有活动
we can see how many phones pinged all three.
等等 我以为你想待在幕后
Wait. I-I thought you said you wanted to stay in the shadows.
你说过动用国♥家♥安♥全♥局的资源会暴露你
You said using NSA resources would show your hand.
我想是你愚蠢的勇敢
I suppose this foolish bravery thing of yours
感染了我
is rubbing off on me.
我能做点什么
Well, how can I help?
我本来要和格蕾丝共进晚餐
I'm supposed to meet Grace for dinner.
去陪你妻子吧
Go be with your wife.
你现在时间不多了
You are on a ticking clock.
好好珍惜
Make the most of it.
哈维总在这
Harv was in here all the time.
他是本地的名人对吗 许多人请他喝酒
Local celebrity, right? Lot of free drinks.
他周一晚上在这 你记得有什么特别的吗
He was here Monday night. Do you remember anything special?
周一
Monday?
他喝得很醉
Yeah, he got hammered.
-上演了一出好戏 -什么意思
- Put on ?quite the show. - What does that mean?
你知道那架在着陆几天后
You know how the plane exploded
爆♥炸♥的飞机吧
a couple of days after it landed?
哈维声称他知道这件事会发生
Harvey claimed he knew it was gonna happen.
提前就知道
Beforehand.
-他告诉你的吗 -差不多说了四回吧
- He told you that? - Only like four times.
不只是和我 谁愿意听他都说
And not just me -- anyone who would listen.
这是苏珊·克莱顿 瑞克·摩尔
This is Susan Creighton, Rick Moore.
他们那天晚上都在这
They were both here that night.
当然 他们都是常客
Yeah, sure. They're both regulars.
你知道他们都去世了吗
Are you aware they both passed?
你说什么
Excuse me?
洛伊斯 再来一瓶
Hey, Lois, give me another.
稍等
Hey, give me a second.
他称自己为死亡天使
He called himself the angel of death.
他肯定认为这两者有联♥系♥
He must have thought it was connected.
什么有联♥系♥
What was connected?
他告诉别人那些呼召的事
He told people about these callings,
然后他们就死了
and then they died.
所以他自杀了
That's why he killed himself.
-这太疯狂了 -如果是真的呢 杰瑞德
- That's crazy. ?- What if it's not, Jared?
我和你说过呼召的事
I-I told you about the calling.
如果哈维是对的呢
What if Harvey was right?
我看了法医报告
I pulled the M.E. reports.
苏珊·克莱顿的血液酒精含量是0.23
Susan Creighton's blood alcohol was 0.23.
按理说她应该走都走不动
She should've barely been able to walk --
她跌跌撞撞走上马路 被公交车撞了
stumbled out into the street and got hit by a bus.
瑞克·摩尔
Rick Moore.
他当时正在参加马拉松训练
Training for a marathon,
正在跑五公里 突然倒下死了
out on a five-mile run, drops dead.
他死于大面♥积♥动脉阻塞
He had a massive arterial blockage.
小米 无论怎样这些人都会死
Mick, these people were going to die regardless.
与哈维无关
It had nothing to do with Harvey
与哈维是否告诉过他们什么也无关
or what he did or didn't tell them.
我们怎么能断定不是冥冥中自有定数呢
How do we know it's not the universe pulling the strings?
那是什么意思
What does that even mean?
听着 别再想那个人了
Look, don't let this guy get into your head.
他只是一个孤独 失常的人
He was just a lonely, disturbed man --
如果是你出事了呢 杰瑞德
If something happened to you, Jared?
因为我导致你出事呢
Because of me?
我也会受不了的
I couldn't live with that, either.
我在这
I'm right here.
好吗 我还生龙活虎呢
Okay? I'm 100% alive.
"正红色"
Oh, "Le Rouge."
和你的性感眼妆很搭
Goes with the smokin' hot eyes.
-我也想庆祝 -你会的 亲爱的
- I want to celebrate, too. - You will, buddy.
奥莉芙和你一起做爆米花 一起玩
You and Olive are gonna make popcorn and hang out.
或者我们可以叫披萨 让凯文过来玩
Or we can order pizza and invite Kevin over.
好呀
Okay.
他今天已经很累了
He's already had a pretty big day.
我们不会玩太晚的 就一起看看电视
We won't stay up late, and we'll just watch some TV.
-十点上♥床♥睡觉 -知道了
- In bed by 10:00! - I know!
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi. Hello.
你好美啊
Wow. You look amazing.
本在哪
Where's Ben?
他迟到了
Uh, he is running late.
他还在工作吗
He's still at work?
是的 我们直接在餐厅碰面
Yeah, we're gonna meet at the restaurant.
你今晚打算做什么
What about you tonight?
我要去健身房♥锻炼 然后洗澡睡觉
I'm gonna go to the gym, bath, and sleep.
今天就想做这些事
It's been that kind of day.
怎么了
What's up?
我不是想要使情况更混乱
I'm not trying to stir the pot.
但是我今早说了关于杰瑞德的话之后...
But after what I said this morning about Jared...
我今天碰到了洛德丝
I saw Lourdes today.
我当时在买♥♥东西
I was shopping,
刚巧遇见她
and I just happened to run into her.
好的 然后呢...
Okay. And...
她在买♥♥备孕的工具
And she was buying a fertility kit.
她说她和杰瑞德计划好了
She said that she and Jared had a plan,
在她拿到研究生学位之后
as soon as she got her master's degree,
就准备要孩子
they would start trying.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
小米 我希望你能幸福
I want you to be happy, Mick.
希望你拥有完整的人生
I want you to have a full life.
但是杰瑞德好像已经朝前看了
But it sounds like Jared's moving on.
是的 我也应该这么做
Yeah, and so should I.
您好
Hi.
我看见她了 谢谢
Just, uh -- I see her. Thank you.
你来了
Hi.
你真美
You look incredible.
今天工作顺利吗
So, how did everything get sorted out at work?
一切都步入正轨了
Well, the trains are back on track.
卡尔第一天上学感觉如何
How was Cal's first day?
奥莉芙说 他表现非常好
Well, according to Olive, he killed it.
我很高兴我们又在约会了
I'm glad we're doing this.
把失去的光阴都补回来
It's a lot of time to make up for.
敬新的开始
To a new beginning.
敬你 敬你的新工作
To you -- To your new job,
敬我们的新生活 敬新的我们
to our new life together, to the new us.
我为你骄傲 本
I'm so proud of you, Ben.
敬未来
To the future.
敬未来
To the future.
你找我吗
You wanted to see me?
泰贝莎 你来了
Oh, Tabitha, good.
我需要进行一次三角监控
I need to run a triangulation.
过去48个小时
Last 48 hours.
监控在这三个地区内的所有手♥机♥
Every cellphone that's been in all three of these locations --
上纽约州 下了高速这里
Upstate New York, just off the throughway here,
上东区 这里
Upper East Side, here.
还有布鲁克林区全部地域
Well, basically all of Brooklyn.
好的 这是什么行动
Copy. Which op?
我要给这个申请派个档案号♥
I need to assign a file number to the request.
别担心 我来处理
Don't worry about it. I'll take care of it.
好的 警官
Yes, sir.
翠西太疯狂了
Trish was so mad.
我不怪她
I don't blame her.
看起来你们玩得很开心
Looks like you guys had a good time.
孩子们怎么样
How are the kids?
我刚到家
Oh, I just got home,
但是显然 他们没把房♥子烧了
but apparently, they didn't burn the house down.
我去看看他们
I'll go check on them.
你还好吗
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表