剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
No criminal records for either.
他们有些商业地♥产♥
They own some commercial properties.
一栋租赁工作区
Uh... rental workspace building,
市中心商场 几个加油站
downtown mall, a couple gas stations.
凯丽拥有一家商场
Kelly owned a mall?
没什么特别的
Nothing fancy.
就是地铁站附近的那种购物中心
More like a shopping center near a subway.
有擦鞋店 甜甜圈店 发廊
Shoe shine, doughnuts, hair salon --
谢谢
Thank you.
你手♥机♥没有任何反应吗
So, nothing on your phone?
没有滴滴声 静电干扰
No clicking noises, static?
没 什么都没有
No, nothing.
老实说 监控技术已经变得这么先进了
Honestly, surveillance tech has gotten so advanced,
我都不知道自己要找什么
I don't even know what I'm looking for.
我一直在自己做测试
So, I've been running my own tests,
抽自己的血进行检测
pulled some of my own blood, ran a panel.
结果发现我也有那个标记
And it turns out that I have it, too.
真的吗
Really?
和卡尔一样的标记
It's that same marker that Cal has.
那我们所有的人都会有吗
So, could we all have it?
有可能
It's possible.
我还是不知道是什么
Still don't know what it is.
接下来如果我能想办法进到核磁共振机里
My next step is to run an MRI on myself
我要给自己照个核磁共振
if I can fake my way into a machine.
避孕套
本
Ben?
你发现什么了吗
Did you find something?
我一会打给你
I'll call you back.
斯通先生 你好
Hi, Mr. Stone.
凯文
Kevin?
上次我见你时你还太矮不能坐旋风过山车呢
Last time I saw you, you were too short to ride the Cyclone.
你飞行顺利吗
So, uh, how was your flight?
这事对你来说肯定更奇怪
Yeah, this must be even weirder for you.
如果你要找卡尔 那你走运了
If you're looking for Cal, you're in luck.
卡尔 快看 这是凯文
Cal. Check it out, it's Kevin.
他长得很高了
He's enormous.
我们改天应该去皇后披萨店吃匹萨
So, we should go for pizza sometime at Queen M's,
像以前那样
like the old days.
凯文 你肯定也玩《堡垒之夜》吧
You know what, Kevin? I bet you play Fortnite.
卡尔刚刚拿到 他正在学怎么玩
Cal just got it, and he's catching up.
你可以教他几招
You could show him some moves.
好啊
Oh, y-yeah.
其实我是来找奥莉芙的
I'm actually here to see Olive.
她应该在楼上吧
I-I think she's upstairs.
凯文
Hi, Kevin.
斯通太太
Uh, hey, Ms. Stone.
其实我们正准备吃晚饭
You know, we're actually just about to have dinner.
不如你晚点给奥莉芙发短♥信♥吧
Why don't you text Olive later, okay?
好
Uh, sure.
今天怎么样了
Oh, hey, how did it go today?
挺好的
Good.
听着
Listen.
我有所发现
I found something.
就在外面的花♥园♥里
Outside in the garden.
侧门开着
The side gate was left open.
你是说 有人回来过
What are you saying-- someone was back there?
泥土上有脚印
There were footprints in the soil.
-是奥莉芙干的 -什么
- It was Olive. - What?
她昨晚溜出去了
She snuck out last night.
可能是去见凯文
Probably to see Kevin.
你是有什么毛病
What is your deal?!
我没毛病
Nothing's my deal!
你昨晚从卧室窗户溜出去了
You snuck out your bedroom window!
好了 别大喊大叫
Okay, no yelling.
这是真的吗 从窗户爬出去
Is that true-- out the window?
别误解 我很佩服
Don't get me wrong, it's impressive,
只是晚上一个人出门太不安全了
just it's not safe for any of us to be out alone at night.
好了 我知道你不习惯 爸
All right, I know you're not used to it, Dad,
但我是可以去见我的男友
but I'm allowed to see my boyfriend.
在半夜可不行
Not in the middle of the night you're not.
你们得好好协商一下了
You guys need to work this out.
亲爱的 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Sweetie, can we have a couple minutes, please?
我做什么了
What did I do?
去吧
Just... ?
去吧 小家伙
Go on, bud.
听着 我也不喜欢她偷偷溜出去
Okay, I don't love that she snuck out either.
她还在慢慢适应
She's still getting used to things.
-我们都是 -如果我们半夜
- We all are. - ?If we had gone up to her room
去她房♥间 发现她不见了
in the middle of the night and found her missing--
我知道
I know.
但凯文对她真的很好
But Kevin's been really great for her.
拜托 不要反应过度
Please, let's not overreact.
她不会有事的 我向你保证
She will be fine. I promise you.
你真是得心应手
You're good at this.
你是说对奥莉芙吗
At Olive?
毕竟养了她这么多年
Well, I've had a lot of practice.
好消息是
And good news is
没有坏人来过我们的花♥园♥ 不是吗
no bad guys in the garden, right?
本
Ben!
我去找她谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to her.
我在这儿
In here.
我有所收获
Okay, I've got something.
去找伊薇的父母后怎么样了
How'd Evie's parents go?
不太好 听着
No, it went badly. Just listen.
凯丽去商场做头发
Kelly went to the mall to get her hair done
结果伤痕累累地回来了 对吧
and came back with bruises, right?
管家是这么说的
That's what the housekeeper said.
那是她的商场 本
It was her mall, Ben.
凯丽和她丈夫拥有那间商场
Kelly and her husband owned the mall.
她的呼召是"知真♥相♥"
Her calling was "Own your truth."
万一她是把两者关联起来了呢
What if she was making a connection between the two?
凯丽的丈夫说是她的呼召引导她上电视的
Kelly's husband said her calling led her to go on TV.
是啊 也许她不知道呼召的含义
Yeah, maybe she didn't know what it meant,
就像我们找到派勒姐妹一样 还记得吗
like us with the Pyler girls, remember?
我们以为呼召是要我们把狗放了
We thought it was about freeing the dogs.
本 我们中的任何一人都可能是下一位
Ben, any one of us could be next.
我说不好 光芒四射的凯丽·泰勒
I don't know, does this really look like a place
真的会来这种地方做头发吗
Kelly "Bling" Taylor would come to get her hair done?
有道理
Fair point.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我们能谈一谈吗
Can we have a word?
搞什么
What the hell?
你可没说要来场追逐
You didn't say there'd be running!
停下 我们只是想谈一谈
Hey, stop! We just want to talk!
泰勒先生只租给非法移♥民♥
Mr. Taylor, he only rents to illegals.
他从中抽取百分之四十的利润
He takes 40 percent of your profit,
如果不给 他就会打电♥话♥给移♥民♥局
and if you don't pay, he calls immigration.
这是你袭击凯丽的原因吗
And is that why you attacked Kelly?
我没袭击她
I didn't attack her.
我只是想逃走
I-I was trying to get away.
我推了她一把 她就摔倒了
I push her and she fell.
我没有钱
I-I didn't have the money.
我以为她是来收钱的 但其实不是
I thought she was there to collect, but she wasn't.
她说既然她回来了 她要阻止她丈夫
She said she was going to stop him now that she's back.
她说她很抱歉
She said she was sorry.
她有没有提起过关于要知真♥相♥的事
Did she say anything about owning her truth?
她就是这么说的
Those were her exact words.
她是在追随自己的呼召
She followed her calling.
她开始关闭家庭产业
She started shutting down the family business.
你认为是她丈夫干的吗
You're thinking it was the husband?
我需要知道你为什么破坏了我们之间的规则
Okay, so I need to know why you broke our code,
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表