剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
在圣埃格尼丝的夏日嘉年华
The Summer Carnival at St. Agnes.
伊薇被奥康奈尔夫人的贵宾犬绊倒了
Evie tripped over Mrs. O'Connell's poodle and fell over. ?
我还在想是谁来了
I wondered who was making such a ruckus.
别因为我们停下来
Oh, don't stop on our account.
很高兴能再次听见发自内心的笑声
It's good to hear real laughter again.
我感觉这么做不对
It feels wrong.
快乐从来就没有什么不对
Joy is never wrong.
我很想他们
I miss them all so much,
我知道我们在未来会再次团聚
and I know we'll be together again someday.
但此刻 我自问
But right now, I think to myself,
米凯拉会希望什么
what would Michaela want?
我知道答案
And I know.
她会希望她最爱的人能幸福快乐
She'd want the people she loved the most to be happy.
-给您 -不 亲爱的
- Here. ?- No, honey.
你们两个留着吧
You two keep them.
记住她并幸福快乐地生活
Remember her and laugh.
她将以这种方式获得永生
That way, she'll live forever.
卡尔生病的时候
When Cal was sick...
我想好好珍惜和他在一起的每分每秒
I wanted to make the most of every moment.
所以我们才会去那次旅行
That's why we were on that damn trip in the first place.
我不仅失去了我的儿子
Not only did I lose my son,
还失去了我的丈夫
but I lost my husband, too.
我感觉自己成了孤家寡人
I felt like I had no one left.
但其实还有人陪着我
But I did have someone left --
我的女儿
my daughter.
没有她 我今天也不会坐在这里
And she's what brought me here today.
人们总是对我说
I mean, people say to me,
"格蕾丝 你气色不错 你真坚强"
"Grace, you look great. You're so strong."
但我知道这只是客套话
But I know they're just being polite.
我说不好 也许这有些奇怪 但有时候
I don't know. It's weird, but, sometimes,
我希望有人能对我说
I just -- I wish that someone would just say to me,
"格蕾丝 你看起来糟透了"
"Gee, Grace, you look like hell."
感谢分享 格蕾丝
Well, thanks for sharing, Grace.
格蕾丝 你看起来糟透了
Gee, Grace. You look like hell.
这是我第一次见到有人被侮辱后
Now, that's the first time insulting a woman
还笑了出来
ever made her smile. ?
毕竟是我自找的
Well, I-I guess I asked for it.
-是啊 -谢谢你
- Yeah. - ?Thank you.
我都认不得自己的笑声了
I hardly recognize the sound of my own laugh.
我叫格蕾丝
I'm Grace.
我叫丹尼
Danny.
不客气
And you're welcome.
神奇转盘
-主宰者 -主宰者
- Masters! - Masters!
棉花糖是什么
What is cotton candy?
这么说吧
You know what?
这是个很好的问题 我也不知道
That's a very good question. I have no idea.
我投篮投得太烂了
I suck at this.
大家都一样 这太难了
Everybody does. It's impossible.
勒布朗也有投不中的时候
LeBron couldn't even sink a shot.
来吧
Hey, come on.
你想主宰自己的命运吗
You wanna master your own destiny?
跟我来
Come on.
比刚才感觉好多了
Way better.
在白天总是如此
It always is during the day.
-我要那个 -给你
- That one! - Here you go.
不错的选择
That's a good one.
好了 我们抛硬币决定午餐吃什么吧
All right, let's flip for lunch.
正面就吃热狗 背面就吃披萨
Heads, Nathan's. Tails, pizza.
-披萨 -披萨
- Pizza! - ?Pizza!
再玩一轮 我就要吐了
We go on another ride, I'll yak.
我和你一样
You and me both.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
万事都互相关联
It's all connected.
-但前提是硬币让我们回家 -嗯
- But only if the coin says so. - Yeah.
你扔吧
?Go for it.
正面去地铁 反面就留下
Heads we hit the subway. Tails we stay.
回家 F线就在那边
Home. F train's right over there.
难道我们不该直接叫辆滴滴吗
Shouldn't we just take a Lyft?
来吧 老爸 随天意吧
Come on, dad. Keep it random.
快走 我听到地铁来了
Now let's go. I hear the train.
惊喜吗
Surprise.
很高兴见到你
I'm so happy to see you.
我就在附近
I was in the neighborhood, so...
进来吧
Yeah, come in.
很抱歉这里很乱
I'm sorry the place is a mess.
要喝杯咖啡吗
You want a coffee?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm good. Thank you.
我妈也总是做这种钩针编织
That looks like one of the ones my mom would always crochet.
这是她织给我的
Yeah, she made it for me.
我真傻 应该给你
I'm an idiot. You should have it.
不不 真的不用
No, no, it's okay, really.
谢谢你的好意
It's sweet of you to offer.
我真是傻到家了
I'm a double idiot.
我的照片
My photos.
我们清理房♥子的时候 我留下来了
When we cleaned out your place, I kept them.
真不敢相信你留下来了
I can't believe you saved them.
我愿意为你做任何事 小米
Anything for you, Mick.
真的
I mean it.
其实这就是我来找你的原因
Actually, that's why I'm here.
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
杰瑞德在替我受过
Jared is taking the fall for something that I did --
我做错了事
um, a mistake I made.
他认为他这么做是对的
He thinks he's doing the right thing,
但那样会毁了他的前途
but it could mess up his whole career.
你要叫他别这么做
You gotta -- You gotta tell him to stop.
他没和我说
He didn't tell me.
对不起 我不该来
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come.
-这是个错误 -别走 拜托
- This was a mistake. - Don't go, please.
这不是错误
It's not a mistake.
你有麻烦的时候就来找我
You have a problem, you come to me.
三个好友 记得吗
The Three Amigas, remember?
现在我们还是三个人
And there's still three of us.
我 你和杰瑞德
You, me, and -- and Jared.
三位一体
All for one.
那你会说服他不要替我受过吗
So you'll convince him not to take the fall?
当然不会
No, absolutely not.
你知道他总是做正确的事
You know he always does the right thing.
求你 洛 帮我挽救他的前途
Please, Lou. Help me save his job.
当警探是他的梦想
Being a detective -- that's his dream.
我知道
I know.
两年前
飞机失踪期间
真对不起我错过了你的晋升典礼
I am so sorry I missed your promotion ceremony.
别恨我
Don't hate me.
绝对不会
Never.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - ?Cheers.
给我看看你那耀眼的警徽
Let me see your bling.
我还是希望上级能收回成命
I still keep expecting them to take it back,
说这是个错误
say it was all a mistake.
别这样 这是你应得的
Please. You totally deserve this.
你拼命地工作
You work your ass off.
几乎没有自己的生活
And you basically have no life.
你说什么 怎么没有
Excuse me, but I have a life.
我去健身房♥
I go to the gym.
-我修理我的车 我... -无聊死了
- I work on my car. I -- - Yeah, boring.
你需要做一些惊险的活动
You need adventure.
冲浪 跳伞之类的
Surfing, sky diving, anything.
走出你的安乐窝
Get out of your comfort zone.
-我不知道 -胆小鬼
- I don't know. - Coward.
刚才你走出了安乐窝
That was out of your comfort zone.
太不明智了
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表