剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
只是在帮一个朋友
I'm just helping out a friend.
需要帮忙吗
Need help?
不用 谢谢
No, I'm okay. Thanks.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
不需要犯个规
No lines you need crossed,
或借个之后可能给我带来麻烦的人情吗
favors that might bite me in the ass later on?
我现在还是靠自己好了
Think I gotta do it all on my own now.
小米 如果你有需要 就来找我吧
Mick, I'm here for you if you ever need me.
-无论什么事 -杰瑞德 我们不能
- No matter what. - Jared, we can't --
-怎么了 -我要打个电♥话♥
- What is it? - I gotta make a call.
死亡 罗杰·门西
纽约州马萨佩夸镇居民
死于奥伊斯特湾
长岛琼斯海滩海岸警卫队
发现尸体并联♥系♥马萨佩夸警署
警员当场宣布死亡
没有目击证人
警员仍在现场附近勘察
什么事
Hey, what's up?
你那位气象学家罗杰·门西 他死了
Your meteorologist, Roger Mencin -- he's dead.
什么 怎么会
What? How?
船只失事 刚刚上报的
Boating accident. Just came across our system.
本 有人知道你在调查这件事
Ben, somebody knows ?that you're looking into this.
我们要提醒德利
We gotta warn Daly.
好 我和你在那里碰头
Okay. I'll meet you there.
机长 你在家吗
Yo, Captain, you in there?
他干了什么 把人给说死了吗
What'd he do, talk someone to death?
我们担心德利机长可能有危险
We're worried Captain Daly might be in some danger.
什么 那些一直跟着他的
What, from those religious freaks
教会怪胎会危害到他吗
that have been following him around?
这事真是没完没了
Whole thing's a complete cluster.
谢谢你 交给我们吧
Oh. Thank you. We've got it from here.
谢谢
Thanks.
德利 你在家吗
Daly, you in here?
我不知道情况这么严重
I didn't know it was this bad.
没看到他
No sign of him.
本 你还在吗
Hey, earth to Ben.
格蕾丝看我时 也是这种感受吗
Is this what Grace sees when she looks at me?
本 你只是想调查彻底
Ben, you're just thorough.
你只是想保护你的家人
You're trying to protect your family.
你只是想保护我们所有人
You're trying to protect all of us.
而德利这样是
Daly, this is --
孤注一掷
Desperate.
下午三点天气预报
他在寻找黑色闪电
He's going looking for dark lightning,
真正的黑色闪电 不是模拟
for real, no simulator.
-什么意思 -你看
- What do you mean? - Look at this.
今天的天气预报 导航图
Today's weather report, navigational charts.
海岸附近有暴风雨
There's a storm off the coast.
他不惜一切要证明828航♥班♥事故不是他的错
He's so desperate to prove 828 wasn't his fault,
他要把飞机开进暴风雨里
he's gonna fly right into it.
-他真的可以开进去吗 -我不知道
- Can he actually do that? - I doubt it,
但那样肯定会害死他
but it could definitely get him killed.
机长
Captain.
很高兴你能来
I'm glad you came.
我刚把水烧上
I just put the kettle on.
我们得好好谈谈
We need ?to set some things straight.
和我想的一样
I was thinking the same thing.
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
你和小米姑姑今天过得如何
How was your day with Auntie Mick?
很开心
Fun.
是吗
Yeah?
她提到你♥爸♥爸最近怎么样了吗
She say anything about how your dad's doing?
吃了很多即食晚餐吗
Eating a lot of TV dinners?
爸爸挺好的
Dad's okay.
他在外面帮助别人
He's out helping people.
是啊 他就是这样的人
Yeah, that's your dad.
我想像他一样
I want to be like him.
我也想帮助别人
I want to help people, too.
拜托 状况紧急
Please, this is urgent.
我才和德利机长来过这里
I was just here with Captain Daly.
你还拿百慕达三角开玩笑来着
Remember Bermuda Triangle, the whole thing?
-你当时也在这里 -抱歉
- You were here. ?- Sorry.
每次来访都需要得到重新授权
You need new authorization for each visit.
-纽约警局 -这里不归你们管对吗
- NYPD. ?- A little out of ?your jurisdiction, aren't you?
你叫哈里斯吧
Harris, is it?
我们有理由相信威廉·德利
We have reason to believe William Daly's
正准备偷走一架飞机
about to steal an airplane.
什么 载货员让你们玩这种把戏吗
What, the cargo loaders put you up to this?
我们非常认真
We're dead serious.
得了吧 他在模拟器里
Come on! He's in the simulator,
他过去三周每天都是如此
like he's been every day for the past three weeks.
要我说 这有点让人难过
It's a little sad, if you ask me.
模拟器不是在这边吗
Aren't the simulators over there?
他在那边做什么
Then what's he doing over there?
乔 我是哈里斯
Joe. It's Harris.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
所有飞机请注意 这里是地面控制中心
All aircraft, this is ground control.
我们遇到跑道入侵事件
We have a runway incursion.
现在执行全面禁止起降
Ordering a full ground stop.
你为什么停车 我们要去找他
Why are you stopping? We need to get him!
需要我向你解释什么是全面禁止吗
I need to explain to you what a full ground stop means?
我能用这个和他通话吗
Can I talk to him on that?
应急频道应该可以接入驾驶舱广播
The emergency frequency should get you through to the cockpit radio.
德利 我是本
Daly, it's Ben.
请不要这么做
Please don't do this.
抱歉 本 我别无选择
Sorry, Ben. I have no choice.
不明身份的飞机 请表明身份
Unidentified aircraft, please identify yourself.
威廉·德利机长
This is Captain William Daly
请求29左跑道的起飞许可
requesting takeoff clearance on runway two-niner left.
拒绝请求
That request is denied.
立即关闭发动机
Power down your engines immediately.
比尔 我知道这不是你的错
Bill, I know it's not your fault.
我可以帮你证明 但如果你偷走这架飞机
I can help you prove it. But if you steal that plane,
所有一切都没意义了
none of this is gonna matter.
你不明白 本
You don't get it, Ben.
我需要彻查到底
I need to see this all the way through.
你再也帮不了我了
You can't help me anymore.
但她可以
But she can.
她是我缺失的那一环
She's my missing link.
天啊 你做了什么
My God. What have you done?
救命
Help!
-他抓走了菲奥娜 -我去找人帮忙
- He's got Fiona. - I'll call it in.
这太疯狂了
This is madness.
我和828航♥班♥根本没有关系
I had nothing to do with 828.
我们重回人间不是为了自相残杀
We weren't brought back to be turning on each other.
放我走
Let me go!
不明身份的飞机 这是给你的最后警告
Unauthorized aircraft, this is your last warning.
关闭发动机
Power down your engines,
否则我们将通知空军国民警卫队
or we will notify the Air National Guard.
比尔 停下 拜托快停下
Bill, stop! Please, stop!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是唯一能证明我没有做错的方法
This is the only way to prove I did nothing wrong.
不 放我出去
No. Let me out!
不要 不要
No! No!
不 德利 别这样
No! Daly, don't do this!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
我知道真♥相♥
I know the truth.
我可以帮你证明 只要你中止飞行
I can help you prove it, but not if you do this.
如果你一意孤行
If you keep going,
全世界都会认为你是828航♥班♥的幕后主使
the whole world is gonna think you were behind Flight 828.
不 这会让我成为英雄
No. This will make me a hero.
我是揭开事实真♥相♥的人
The guy who uncovered what really happened.
该死
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表