剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
On the one hand, my medical training tells me
这一切一定都有合理的解释
that there has to be an explanation for all of this.
但另一方面 我们知道人体...
But then on the other, we know that the human body is...
拥有比我们现在所了解的更大的潜能
it's capable of far more than we can currently comprehend.
你认为我们不应该给他打抗生素吗
So you think we shouldn't give him the antibiotics?
我只知道我们费了那么大力气让他参与试验
I just know that we fought like hell to get him into the trial,
如果抗生素治不好他
and it would be a shame to derail that
只是干扰了癌症治疗 会很可惜
if antibiotics aren't the answer.
我是说 有好多事情
I mean, there's so much here
我们才刚刚开始了解
we're only beginning to understand.
你的语气和本一样
You sound just like Ben.
我明白
Look, I get it.
我知道在充满可能性的想象世界中
I know there are a million possible scenarios
会出现无数种情况
in the land of what if,
-但这是我儿子 -嗯
- but this is my son. - Yeah.
而不是某种科学奇观
Not some scientific curiosity.
现在不是本天马行空的时候
Now's not the time for Ben to be chasing wild theories.
你也不该鼓励他这么做
Or for you to be encouraging him.
我只能想象
I can only imagine
这一切有多么令人难以承受
how overwhelming all of this must be.
怎么了
What's happening?
他的心跳加速
His heart rate is spiking.
我需要威廉姆斯医生立即到卡尔·斯通病房♥来
I need Dr. Williams in Cal Stone's room now.
我们能做什么
What can we do?
脉搏122
Pulse is at 122.
再开一条静脉通道 我要给他输液
Get me another line. I need to push some fluids.
好像不对劲
Something's wrong.
帮我让他侧个身
Help me get him on his side.
-电压指数 -70% 他已经癫痫了
- Charge level? - 70%, and he's already seizing.
再增加他有可能会死
Any more could kill him.
降低5%
Reduce by 5%.
如果心电图峰值上升 就立刻终止
If he spikes, abort.
到底是怎么回事
What is happening?
他出现了热性惊厥
He's having a febrile seizure.
-给他杭生素 -格蕾丝
- Give him the medicine. ?- Grace.
立刻给他吃抗生素
Give him the antibiotics, now.
格蕾丝 不行 如果他癫痫发作
Grace, no, if he is seizing,
就说明是病毒性感染
that means the infection is viral.
抗生素没有用
Antibiotics won't help him.
我不想再和你说 求你快给他吃吧
I'm done with you. Please, give it to him.
格蕾丝 听我说
Grace, listen to me.
抗生素帮不了他
Antibiotics aren't going to help him,
就算出现奇迹 抗生素起作用了
and even if, by some miracle, they do,
我可以非常肯定地告诉你
I can tell you 100%
卡多佐会因偏离实验对照组
Cardoso is gonna kick Cal out of the study
把卡尔从研究中除名
for deviating from the control group.
他的治疗就会终止 他的癌症就会复发
His treatment will end. His cancer will come back.
看到没 癫痫过去了
Look, see? He's coming out of it.
本是卡尔的唯一机会
Ben is the only shot that Cal has.
给他一个机会吧 求你了
Give him a chance. Please.
好吧
Okay. ?
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to bother.
威廉姆斯医生说你可能一整天都没吃东西
Dr. Williams said you probably hadn't eaten all day.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
留一个给你丈夫
One for your husband?
他不在这里
He's not here.
你介不介意陪他一会
Do you mind -- Could you just stay with him?
我只是要...
I just need to...
斯通太太
Mrs. Stone?
有人
It's occupied!
斯通太太 他醒了
Mrs. Stone, he's waking up.
我打过给威廉姆斯医生了 她应该...
I called for Dr. Williams. She should be th--
卡尔 卡尔 卡尔
Cal? Cal? Cal.
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
他的烧退了
His fever broke.
妈妈
Mom.
宝贝
Hi.
我在这
I'm here.
怎么回事
What happened?
他很幸运
He got lucky.
他的身体肯定是战胜了感染
His body must've fought off the infection.
他意识清醒了吗
Is he conscious?
还不太清醒
Barely.
让他和其他人待在一起
Put him with the others.
拿上你的文件 我们要走了
Collect your files. We're on the move.
进来
Come.
国安局把你要求的11名乘客档案送来了
Homeland sent over the 11 passenger dossiers you requested.
五名是遣返原籍国家的外籍人士
Five foreign nationals repatriated to their countries of origin,
三名正在医院接受住院治疗
three people in the hospital listed as receiving inpatient care.
一名在局里的监狱里
One in the Bureau prisons --
因为通缉令而被收押
custody for an outstanding warrant --
两名没有亲属
two with no next of kin.
还有一只是梨树上的鹧鸪[童谣为梨树上的十二只鹧鸪]
And a partridge in a pear tree.
国安局称
According to DHS,
本·斯通名单上的每个人都找到了
everyone on Ben Stone's list has been accounted for.
米凯拉·斯通拍到的那个女人是谁
This woman Michaela Stone photographed, who is she?
我不知道 但是斯通兄妹
I have no idea, but it sure seems like the Stones
好像神智很不清楚
are hearing hoofbeats and thinking zebras.
谢谢
Thank you.
项目828 乘客名叫蕾娜·拉斯穆森
Subject 8-2-8, passenger Lena Rasmussen.
今早六点拍到的
Observed today, 0600 hours,
她正离开在挪威卡拉绍克的住处
exiting residence in Karasjok, Norway.
卡拉绍克在哪里
Where the hell's Karasjok?
北极圈往内200英里
200 miles inside the Arctic Circle.
你觉得这是同一个人吗
This look like the same person to you?
也许吧
Might be.
那肯定不是在挪威
Well, that sure as hell ain't Norway.
好了 该上路了
All right, time for a road trip.
他怎么样了
How is he?
他的烧退了
His fever's broken.
没用抗生素吗
Without antibiotics?
你做了什么
What did you do?
没什么有用的
Nothing helpful.
他好多了
Well, he's better.
暂时
For now.
你在我需要你时丢下了我
You left me alone when I needed you.
你不能再这样做了
You can't ever do that again.
对不起
I'm sorry.
应该很好养
Shouldn't be too hard to keep alive.
甚至都不用浇水
Doesn't even need water.
今天发生什么了
You guys, what happened here today?
卡尔好多了 这才是最重要的
Cal is better. That's all that matters.
但怎么好起来呢
Yeah, but how?
我们本来坚信得帮助马尔科
We were so convinced we needed to help Marko
才能救卡尔 但是我们失败了
in order to save Cal, but we didn't.
我们没完成这个呼召
We failed a calling.
也许我们对呼召的想法错了
Maybe we were wrong about the calling.
他的噩梦呢 红色的门
What about his nightmares, the red door?
你总不能说这和马尔科或其他乘客
I mean, you can't tell me this isn't about Marko
没有关系吧
or one of the other passengers.
但是卡尔现在没事了
And yet Cal is okay.
这应该算是我们成功了
We get to count this one into the win column.
我们还是不知道呼召是怎么回事
We still don't know how the callings work.
也许目标并不是救马尔科
Maybe rescuing Marko wasn't the objective.
也许是在我们过程中所做的某件事
Maybe it was something we did along the way.
我不知道
I don't know.
我感觉这一切还没有结束
I have a feeling this isn't over.
我觉得我们还是得找到马尔科
I think we're still supposed to find Marko.
你肯定有计划了吧
I'm guessing you got a game plan for that?
你可真是了解我
And to think you just met me.
统一动态系统公♥司♥
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表