剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on "Manifest"...
非常抱歉 雷达没有检测到
Terribly sorry, folks. That was not on the radar.
你们已经失踪五年半并被推定死亡了
You've all been missing, presumed dead, for 5 1/2 years.
万事都互相关联
It's all connected.
看到和听到将要发生的事的能力
The ability to see and hear what's going to happen?
对军队和情报机构来说
That's an incredibly powerful weapon --
那是个极其强大的武器
for the military, for intelligence.
"凯瑟琳·菲茨
"Kathryn Fitz.
凯瑟琳·菲茨
心理战
Psychological warfare
专家 少将"
specialist, Major General."
请进
Please, come in.
她抢走了我的成果
She took my work.
她夺走了一切
She took everything.
抱歉 波尔医生
I'm sorry, Dr. Bahl,
恐怕我们得让你离开
but I'm afraid we have to ask you to leave.
我不是要躲着她
I am not hiding from her.
我要扳倒她
I am coming after her.
你现在感觉呼吸困难吗
Are you having trouble breathing?
你还有九十秒的时间告诉我怎么救泽克
You have 90 seconds to tell me how to save Zeke,
否则就来不及自救了
or it will be too late to save yourself.
泽克 这是什么
Zeke, what is this?
冻伤 我可能要被冻死了
Frostbite. I may be freezing to death.
他复活后死亡的时间
The exact amount of time he was gone is the same...
刚好与他复活的时长一模一样
exact amount of time he was alive again.
你的意思是 你们的复活存在某种
Are you saying you have some kind of...
本·斯通 卡尔·斯通 米凯拉·斯通
2024年6月2日
有效期
expiration date?
你愿意嫁给我吗 米凯拉
Will you marry me, Michaela?
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
我得走了 转告她 我很抱歉
I gotta go. Tell her I'm sorry.
把手放在我可以看见的地方 趴到地上
Hands where I can see them! Down on the ground!
我会给你带来痛苦
The pain I'll bring down on you,
你从未见过的神圣复仇
a holy vengeance like nothing you've ever seen.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
我怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you?!
泽克
Zeke!
我还活着 是吗
I'm still alive, right? Yeah.
我们把整片湖全搜遍了
We've searched every inch of this lake.
根本没有尸体
There are no bodies.
就是那架飞机 828航♥班♥
蒙特哥航♥空♥
古巴 哈瓦那
是艘小船 我觉得叫圣安东尼奥号♥
圣安东尼奥是失去之物的守护神
而你正好是找不到那艘船 太好笑了
大约三个月前...
他们有个有意思的发现
至少我认为是这样的
抱歉 朋友
不知道
圣安东尼奥寻宝号♥
命运航♥班♥
第三季 第一集
伙计 你也感觉到了 对吧
Hey, pal. You had that, too, didn't you?
你没事吧
You okay?
光真亮啊
The light was so bright,
我们都在喊叫...
we were all screaming...
对 也把我吓到了
Yeah. Scared me too.
我们来应付吧
We'll handle it.
我看见你和小米姑姑在里面了 不知道她...
I saw your Aunt Mick in there, I wonder if she --
米凯拉·斯通来电
她也有
She did.
我猜猜 刚才我们都看见了
Lemme guess. We all just saw that?
那个女人是谁 我认不出来
Who was that woman? I couldn't make her out.
我也是 卡尔
Me either. Cal?
不管她是谁 我确信
Whoever it is, I'm pretty sure
是什么触发的呼召 找到那艘船了
what triggered the Calling. Found the boat.
-太好了 就像我画的那样吗 -就是那样
- Yes! Just like my sketch? - Just like it.
-然后呢 船上有什么 -没什么特别的
- And? What was on the boat? - Nothing unusual.
那艘船找到了什么 爸爸
That boat found something, Dad.
和828航♥班♥有关的
Something about 828.
-我确定 -我相信你 伙计
- I know it. - I believe you, bud.
不管什么东西曾在那船上 它一定很重要
Well, whatever was on that boat, it must've been important.
我都好几个月没接受到那么强烈的呼召了
I haven't had a Calling that intense in months.
同意
Yeah, agreed.
感觉我们三个都有份
Feels like all three of us have a part to play.
我呢... 那船几乎都没拴好
As for me... boat's barely tied up.
船主应该不会走太久
Owners can't be gone too long.
本 你小心点
Ben, just be careful, okay?
我... 你仍身处危险之地
I -- You're in a dangerous place still,
即便是呼召把你指引到那里的
even if the Callings brought you there.
我会的
Will do.
哥斯达黎加 蓬塔岛
本和卡尔也收到了
Ben and Cal, too?
他们和我一样被惊到了
They're just as floored by it as I am.
他们也不... 他们也不知道那个女人是谁
I mean, they don't -- they don't know who that woman is.
都这么久了
I mean, for a stranger
一个陌生人突然出现在我们的意识里
to show up in our heads after all this time,
在一个把我吓个半死的呼召里...
in a Calling that kicked my ass...
天呐 真希望我能帮上忙
God. I wish I could help.
我从没想过我会说 我还挺怀念呼召的
I never thought I'd say I miss the Callings,
-但至少那样我能告诉你 -不 没有但是
- but at least then I could tell you -- - No. No, no, no. No buts.
你还活着
You are alive.
陪伴着我在这
And you are here with me.
如果活过死期意味着
If surviving the Death Date meant saying goodbye
永远和呼召说再见 那就带我一个
to the Callings forever, then sign me up.
把我们都带上
I mean, sign us all up.
相信我 我感激不尽
Believe me, I couldn't be more grateful.
我曾以为我活不过我们的新婚夜
I didn't think I'd live much beyond our wedding night,
更不用说度过蜜月史上最美好的旅行了
let alone get to take the most epic trip in honeymoon history.
我觉得宇宙在让我们收拾行李
Think the universe is telling us to pack it up.
去帮助这个女人
To help this woman?
呼召是一种赐福
The Callings are a blessing
因为可以救我们的命
in that they can save our lives,
但说真的 这也是诅咒
but hell if they are not a curse, as well.
我连一个都不能错过
I can't miss even one.
如果我想和你一起变老 就不能
Not if I want to grow old with you.
你想和我一起变成老妖精
Oh, you're gonna grow ancient with me.
好吧
Oh! Okay.
我喜欢
I like that.
我也是
Me too.
张嘴
Here it comes...
不明白为什么我没听说你♥爸♥的消息了
Don't understand why I haven't heard from your dad.
我很想知道些新消息
I'm dying for an update here.
你怎么这么擅长于此
How are you so good at that?
你又没有喂过你弟弟
It's not like you ever fed your brother.
我不想煞风景 但这不复杂
Not to burst your bubble, but it's not rocket science.
怎么了
What?
没什么 我只是
Nothing. I just...
我只是为你骄傲
I'm just proud of you.
你自己感动就行了
Back to your brisket.
不 我是认真的
No. I'm serious.
宝贝 你这一年过得很艰难
Babe, you've had a hard year.
所以你俩还能这么亲密
So the fact that you're so together...
很重要
is a big deal.
是啊 多亏了你
Yeah. Thanks to you.
帮了我
For helping me.
不客气
Anytime.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
你还好吗
You okay?
收到呼召了吗
Someone had a Calling?
不止是我
Not just me.
爸爸和小米姑姑也是
Dad and Auntie Mick, too.
你和你♥爸♥说话了
You spoke to your dad?
他怎么样了 他整天都没消息
How is he? He's been radio silent all day.
他发现了你们在找的东西吗
Has he found what you guys have been looking for?
还没 但他觉得他很接近了
Not yet. But he thinks he's really close.
亲爱的 呼召内容是什么
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表