剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on Manifest...
我当时非常渴望看飞机 来后发现飞机爆♥炸♥了
I had an urge to see the plane, I showed up, kaboom.
帮帮我
Help!
菲奥娜·克拉克最初研究神经心理学
Fiona Clarke started her career in neural psychology,
最终却遭到她那个领域的人排斥
ended up being blackballed in her field
因为她的观念偏边缘化
for her fringe beliefs.
-比如什么 -比如说她认为我们的大脑
- Like what? - ?Believing all of our brains
可以和另外一个人同步
can sync up to one another.
就像卡尔和马尔科·瓦拉瑞弗一样
Like Cal and Marko Valeriev.
创伤性事件发生后
In the wake of any traumatic event,
受害者们
it's inevitable
最终往往会不可避免地寻找到彼此
the participants eventually seek each other out.
所以这和你经历呼召无关
So, it has nothing to do with you experiencing a calling.
抱歉 呼召
I'm sorry, a-a calling?
他的烧退了
His fever broke.
妈妈
Mom.
这些数据能帮我找到犯人
This data can get me to the detainees,
这可能是救我儿子唯一的办法
which might be the only way to protect my son.
你丢下了我
You left me alone.
-对不起 -你不能再这样做了
- I'm sorry. - ?You can't ever do that again.
把优盘交出来 不然我就逮捕你
Hand over the flash drive, or you can be under arrest.
万斯
Vance...
万斯 你得找到他们
Vance, you have to find them!
万斯
Vance!
无信♥号♥♥
不会吧 没信♥号♥♥
Seriously? No service?
我的也没
Same.
看到没 伙计
See, buddy?
没理由害怕 我们回来了
No reason to be scared. We made it.
没事了 我们到家了
It's okay. We're home.
我不是害怕飞行
I wasn't afraid of a flight.
我不想待在纽约
I don't want to be in New York.
我就是在那里得的癌症
This is where I have cancer.
不能上学 什么也不能干
No more school, no more anything.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
-纽顿无花果卷 不是吧 -对
- Fig Newtons? Really? - ?Yeah.
妈妈总给我吃
Mom would always give them to me.
我从噩梦中醒来
I'd wake up from a nightmare
她就会拿给我纽顿无花果卷和牛奶
and she would bring me Fig Newtons and milk.
我的一直是...
Mine was always...
冰淇淋
?...ice cream.
她总会在冰箱后面藏一批
She always kept a stash of Rocky Road
石板街冰淇淋"以备不时之需"
in the back of the freezer "For emergencies."
"以备不时之需"
"For emergencies."
怎么了
What's going on?
卡尔想回去上学
Cal wants to go back to school.
他憋得快发疯了
You know, he's going stir crazy.
他想做一个普通的孩子 做普通的事
He wants to be a normal kid doing normal things.
格蕾丝完全同意 威廉医生签字同意了
Grace is all for it, Dr. Williams signed off --
但你很担心
But you're worried about it.
这只是暂时的平静
This is just a lull.
不管马尔科身上发生了什么 那个试验
Whatever's happening to Marko, the testing,
可以说随时可能重新开始
it could restart at literally any moment,
那意味着卡尔会再次发病
and that means Cal gets sick again,
而这次
and this time...
他可能活不下来
he might not survive.
你不能只是把他锁在屋里 本
You can't just lock him in his room, Ben.
还有 我们不知道试验会不会重新开始
Besides, we don't know that the testing is going to restart
以及开始的时间
or when.
小米 显然有人发现了
Mick, someone clearly discovered
这些乘客能听到呼召
that the passengers are having callings.
看到和听到将要发生的事的能力
The ability to see and hear what's going to happen.
对军队和情报机构来说
That's an incredibly powerful weapon --
那是个极其强大的武器
for the military, for intelligence.
不 这...
No, this...
这还没结束
This isn't over.
对 也许没结束
Yeah, maybe not.
但是本 这也许永远不会结束
But Ben, it might never be over.
你的家人需要找到新的生活常态
Your family needs a new normal.
让卡尔去上学
Let Cal go to school.
把注意力放到你妻子身上
Focus on your wife.
拥有她是你走运
You are lucky that you have her.
确实
I am.
还有 我们得假设我们正在被监视
Besides, we need to assume that we're being watched.
所以表现得正常很重要
So it's strategic to act normal.
这样当我们真的发现失踪乘客时
So that when we do find the missing passengers,
我们最终反击时
when we finally hit back.
他们不会预先知道
They don't see it coming.
随时向我报告
Keep me updated.
什么时候能准备好
When will we be ready?
差不多48小时
48 hours, give or take.
无菌室已经进入收尾阶段
We're finalizing the clean room.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局的线人告诉我
My source at the NSA tells me
万斯局长突然请了一天假
Deputy Director Vance took an unexpected personal day.
现在他下线了 没人知道他的行踪
And now he's offline, completely dark.
也许他会再次给我们添麻烦
He could be ?inconveniencing us once again.
我们已在这个项目上投入了太多
We've invested too much in this project
绝不能让万斯干扰
to let Vance shut it down.
加快进度
Accelerate the timeline --
18小时后就开始运作
I need you fully operational in 18 hours.
我觉得没办法实现
I don't think that's possible.
那就想办法
Make it possible.
命运航♥班♥
第一季 第八集
早上好
Morning.
加了牛奶 无糖
Milk, no sugar.
不管你接下来要提什么要求
Well, whatever you are about to ask for,
我都同意
the answer is yes. ?
其实 是我要同意一件事
Well, actually, I'm the one saying yes.
你说得对 卡尔应该回去上学
You're right. Cal should go back to school --
找到新的生活常态
get his new normal on.
他一定会很开心
He's gonna be so happy.
我有一个条件
On one condition.
我们的生活也要回归正轨
We need our life back, too.
你想想 我们已经多久
I mean, how long has it been
没有单独出去吃过饭了
since you and I went out to dinner?
按我的时间还是你的
My time or yours? ?
很久了
Forever.
可以让奥莉芙照看卡尔
Olive can babysit.
我们两个
You and I...
今晚
tonight...
约会吧
...date night.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你的新工作这么忙
Your new job has been keeping you so busy --
没什么比我们更重要 家庭第一
There's nothing more important than us -- our family.
约不约
Are we on?
我来订餐厅
I'll make a reservation.
我没事 我觉得很好
I'm fine. I feel good.
你确实感觉不错
You do feel good.
第一天去上学 紧张吗
So, first day at school -- are you nervous?
-不紧张 -好的
- No. ?- All right.
你妈妈去上班
Your mom's gonna take you
顺路送你去上学
on her way to work.
不用送我
I don't need a ride.
我可以跟奥莉芙一起走
I'll walk with Olive.
拿好书包穿上鞋 准备走
Backpack and shoes, let's go.
拜托 也就六个街区 我们同一个校园
Guys, it's six blocks, and it's the same campus.
他可以跟我一起走
He can come with me.
他经历了这么多
After everything he's been through,
我只希望他能好好的
I just want to make sure he's gonna be okay.
他不会有事
He'll be fine.
"被妈妈送到学校"对他没有任何好处
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表