剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
I think it's different now.
他经历了一些事情
He went through something...
对他影响非常大
life-changing.
是啊 我听说了
Yes, yes. I-I heard it.
他在山洞里 濒临死亡又重新活过来
About being in a cave, dying, coming back to life.
全新的开始
A clean slate...
他是个瘾君子
He's an addict.
瘾君子会说一切你想听的话
And addicts will tell you whatever you want to hear.
我知道听起来有点不可思议 但这是真的
I know that it sounds crazy, but it is true.
我知道是因为我也有同样的经历
I know because it happened to me, too.
我回来后 发现我妈妈已经去世了
I came back, and my mom was gone.
等下 我认出你了
Wait. I-I-I recognize you.
你也在那趟航♥班♥上
You -- You were on, uh, that flight, uh --
828航♥班♥
Flight 828.
就像我说的 这听起来很不可思议
Like I said, it sounds crazy...
但泽克没有在那架飞机上
But -- But Zeke, he -- he wasn't on the plane --
不仅仅是飞机上的人
It's not just about the airplane --
不再是这样了
not -- not anymore.
我把他赶走了
I sent him away.
还对他说了很多难听的话
I said horrible things to him.
他会再回来的
He'll come back.
他再来的时候 让他进屋吧
When he does, this time, let him in.
我认为回来以后
You know, I thought coming back
发现妈妈去世
and finding Mom
是最糟糕的事
gone was the worst.
但我...没法想象回到家
But I...can't imagine coming home
却被拒之门外的感觉
and having the door slammed in your face.
但我觉得一切都会好起来的
But, I mean, it's gonna be okay.
我在改变现状 至少已经开了个头
I'm fixing it -- or at least starting to.
你现在自己的事已经够多了
Hey. You've got enough on your plate.
不需要再为泽克做更多事了
You don't have to fix things for Zeke.
不 我觉得我应该这么做 我...
No, I think I'm supposed to. I...
在牙买♥♥加的沙滩上 妈妈告诉我
On the beach, in Jamaica, Mom told me,
"你们再老也需要母亲"
"You're never too old to need your mother."
她当然会这么说
Of course she did.
我还能感觉到她
I can still feel her.
-妈 -对
- Mom? - Yeah.
就好像她还在这
It's like she's still here,
好像她自从我回来之后一直在看着我
like she's been watching over me ever since I got back,
帮我解开谜团
helping me figure this out.
我喜欢你这个说法
I like that theory.
詹姆斯·格里芬的死改变了事态发展
James Griffin's death, it's a game-changer.
根据验尸报告显示 他肯定是溺水致死
The autopsy shows unequivocal evidence of death by drowning.
他在干燥的陆地上溺水了吗
He drowned on dry land?
当然不可能
Which is, of course, impossible.
继发性溺水呢
What about secondary drowning?
我听说过有小孩被从水里救上来以后
I mean, I've heard stories about kids being pulled out of pools
-几个小时之后又死了 -这可是过了好几天
- and dying hours later. - Well, this was days later.
在视频中 他吐出来的水量比自身体重还大
And the video -- he appears to expel more water than body mass.
我觉得科学解释不了他的情况
I don't think science can explain this
就像科学无法解释我们的经历一样
any more than it can explain us.
我倒是有个解释
Yeah, well, I've got an explanation for it --
他滥用呼召 因此丧命
he abused the callings, and that's what got him killed.
等着吧 信徒们迟早会发现这件事
Wait till the Believers find out about this.
是的 你说得对 不过
Yeah, you're right, but...
他们不是我们唯一问题
they're not our only problem.
血液标记被别人发现了
The blood marker's been discovered.
在格里芬的血液中
In Griffin's blood?
和卡尔的血液中
And in Cal's.
听着 卡尔血液中的异常一直存在
Look, there was always a risk that someone was gonna notice
被人发现的风险 但在格里芬出事前
the anomaly in Cal's labs, but until Griffin,
没人有理由去查看他的血检报告
no one had a reason to look.
我会尽我所能隐藏研究结果
I will do what I can to bury the findings,
但如果败露 过不了多久 本
but if I can't, it's not gonna be much longer, Ben,
医学界就会得到风声
before the larger medical community
然后他们就会
catches wind of it, and then they will --
他们就会企图更进一步研究卡尔
And they'll want to examine Cal more closely.
对
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
抱歉 我不能久留
I'm sorry to dump and run,
但我约了心理医生
but I have an appointment... with a therapist.
如果你们担心我会说出什么
If you're worried about what I'm gonna say --
不不不 当然不会
No, no, no, of course not.
你能得到需要的帮助才最重要
Nothing's more important than you getting the help you need.
再联♥系♥
I'll call you later.
这混♥蛋♥即使死了
Even after his death,
仍然对我们造成威胁
that son of a bitch is still a threat to us.
我不能让卡尔成为实验的小白鼠
I can't let Cal become a guinea pig.
阻止他
Stop him.
你没听见吗
Did you not hear that?
没听到
No.
又是那个呼召吗 "阻止他"
The calling again? "Stop him"?
我不明白 为什么只有我能听到 而你不能
I don't get it. Why did I just hear it, and you didn't?
我不知道 也许
I don't know. Maybe...
我们都该去阻止格里芬 但是
we all were supposed to stop Griffin, and...
你还有些其他事要做
you still have something left to do.
泽克
Zeke.
杰瑞德说他做了笔交易
Jared said that he made a buy.
本 如果是泽克又开始吸毒了呢
Ben, what if Zeke is using again?
会不会泽克才是我应该阻止的人
What if he's the one that I'm supposed to stop?
你快去吧
Go. Go.
詹姆斯·格里芬
妈妈 爸爸回来了
Mom! Dad's home!
-本 -稍等我一下
- Ben... - J-Just give me one second.
爸爸 怎么回事
Dad...what is it?
你有点吓到我了
You're...kind of freaking me out.
坦诚相待 还记得吗
No secrets, remember?
根据警方的报告
According to the police report,
格里芬在水下待了82小时8分钟
Griffin was underwater for 82 hours and 8 minutes.
8-2-8.
这确实很诡异
That's -- That's really weird.
等等 根据法医的报告
Hold on. According to the Medical Examiner's report,
他的死亡时间是在82小时8分钟之后
his death was exactly 82 hours and 8 minutes later.
所以 他复活后死亡的时间
So, the exact amount of time he was gone is the same...
刚好与他复活的时长
...the same exact amount of time...
一模一样
...he was alive again.
不 这一定是巧合
No, that has to be a coincidence.
-是吧 -等等
- Right? - Just...
你的意思是 格里芬的复活存在某种
Are you saying Griffin had some kind of...
有效期
expiration date?
意味着什么
What does that mean?
是不是意味着你们也有
Does that mean that you could have one, too?
不 不
No. No.
不 格里芬是恶人
No. Griffin was evil.
他是个罪犯
He was a criminal.
你告诉她 本
Tell her, Ben.
-爸爸 -我们消失了2037天
- Dad... - Okay. We were gone for 2,037 days...
2037天
把天数加在我们回来的日期之后
Add that to our date of return...
2024年6月2日
June 2, 2024.
你怎么算得这么快
How did you get that so fast?
答案一直就在我们眼前
It's been right in front of us all along.
孔雀女神朱诺 代表6月
The peacock goddess Juno -- June.
双子座的岩石碑文 双胞胎
The petrograph of the constellation Gemini, twins,
代表数字二
represents the number 2.
6月 6月2日
June -- June 2nd.
亲爱的 这些可以代表
H-Honey, those could be representative
-任何数字 -不不不 我还没说完
- of any number of -- - No, no, no. I'm not done.
卡尔做的龙
Cal's dragon?
如你所说 是个木制的龙
Like you said, a wooden dragon.
它只是个手工艺品 艺术龙
It's a craft project. Art the Dragon --
中国生♥肖♥中下一个龙年
The year of the wood dragon in the Chinese zodiac?
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表