剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
It's a cute kid.
不知道他有没有流血
I wonder if he bleeds.
如果你再靠近我家人
If you come anywhere near a member of my family again,
你就会知道
then you will know exactly
一个已经死过一次的人
what someone who has already died once...
会做出什么事来
is willing to do.
长官
Officers.
看 看看他们发的东西
Look. Look at what they're posting.
他们在威胁无辜的人
These are innocent people they're threatening.
是吗
Is that right?
你来到我公♥司♥
You come into my place of business,
威胁我 毁坏我的财物
threaten me, destroy my property?
这些都已经直播出去了
And it was all live-streamed.
亲爱的
Hey, love?
我们说好的 你要待在家里
You should really stay inside like we talked about.
他们能保护我们多久
How long are they gonna protect us?
我不知道 一阵子吧
I don't know. A while?
怎么啦 小家伙
What's up, Calamander?
亲爱的 回答我
Sweetie, talk to me.
怎么了 你害怕了吗
What is it? Are you scared?
我怎么了 我是怪物吗
What's wrong with me? Am I a freak?
不 当然不是
No. Of course not.
卡尔 别听那些人的
Cal, you can't listen to those people.
他们不了解你
They don't know you.
我也不了解我自己
I don't know me, either.
我了解
I do.
我了解你
I know you.
但是你不知道我去过哪里 怎么回来的
But you don't know where I went or how I came back.
你怎么知道我还是那个我
How do you know I'm still me?
是 没错 很多事我还不知道
Yeah, you're right. There are a lot of things I don't know.
但是我很清楚你是谁
But I know exactly who you are.
你是那个
You're the little boy
幼儿园的头三个礼拜
who spent the first three weeks of preschool
站在我身后偷偷张望的小男孩
peeking out from behind my leg.
那个把手伸进金属片堆里
The kid who once put his hand into this metal grate
拉出火柴盒汽车的孩子
to pull out a Matchbox car
还把手臂这里割破了
and cut his arm... right here.
-那是我第三 -第三棒的火柴盒汽车
- It was my third -- - Third-best Matchbox car?
我知道 因为我了解你
I know. Because I know you.
如果你不是你 我会知道的
I would know if you weren't you.
妈妈会知道
A mom would know.
我能看到你的内心
I can see right into your heart,
你就是你
and you're you.
你是我的宝贝
You're my little boy,
从前的那个宝贝
my very same little boy.
但现在我有了一些奇怪的能力
But now I can do some weird stuff.
特别神奇的能力
Some pretty awesome stuff.
你想知道我最喜欢你哪种神奇的能力吗
You want to know what my favorite awesome thing you can do is?
做一盘无敌美味的千层面
Make a killer lasagna.
怎么样 帮我一下吧
What do you say? You want to help?
我们在监控他的网站
We were monitoring his website.
我的巡逻车停在一个街区之外
I had a squad car posted a block away
就等着他露出马脚
just waiting for him to slip up.
你倒好
But instead...
如果你再靠近我家人
If you ever come anywhere near a member of my family again,
828航♥班♥ 追溯真理之战
你会知道
you will know exactly
一个已经死过一次的人会做出什么事来
what someone who has already died once is willing to do.
就因为你这场闹剧
Because of your little performance,
刚刚一小时内他的网站访客数量翻倍
his website's doubled its traffic in the last hour,
现在还在分分钟增长
and it's growing by the minute.
本 你正中了他们的下怀
Ben, you played right into their hands.
而且你利用我得到了他的信息 对不对
And you used me to get his information, didn't you?
从我的警方报告上看的
Took it right off my police report.
对不起 杰瑞德 但你了解我
I'm sorry, Jared, but you know me.
我不能袖手旁观
I'm not gonna just sit back
眼睁睁地等着下一件坏事发生在我家人身上
and wait for the next bad thing to happen to my family.
你也不能自寻麻烦
You can't go looking for it, either.
这是一张上庭传票
This is a desk appearance ticket.
他们决定放了你 但如果再犯
They're letting you walk, but if this happens again,
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
米凯拉也帮不了你
Neither can Michaela.
我觉得这正是我要做的事
I think this is exactly what I needed to do,
但我没感觉轻松
and yet I don't feel any better.
是啊 这不是魔法
Yeah, it's not magic.
不能立竿见影
It's not gonna change right away.
但你会感觉不那么沉重
But it begins to feel less heavy.
算是个开头
It's a start.
我之前觉得没有人能理解这个
I don't think there's anyone else who can understand this,
能理解我
could understand me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
回去吧 回去吧
Go back. Go back.
-你的声音 -我的声音
- Your voice. - My voice.
我们还没结束 是不是
We're not done yet, are we?
上一次我们听见了你的声音
Last time, we heard your voice.
但这次是我的声音
But this time we heard mine,
所以也许你该和我一起回去
so maybe you're supposed to come back with me.
回去哪里呢
Go back where?
不知道 回家 回到世界
I don't know. Back home? Back to the world?
我不确定这个世界希望我回去
I'm not sure the world wants me back.
你不知道我让周围人有多痛苦
You have no idea how miserable I made everyone.
他们不会想再见到我
They do not want to see me again.
泽克 你的父母失去了两个孩子
Zeke, your parents lost both of their children.
你能想象如果能保住一个他们愿意做什么吗
Could you imagine what they would do to get one of them back?
也许吧
Maybe.
但还没到时候
But just not yet.
我还有些别的事要做
I need to do a little work first.
如果这真的是我的第二次机会 我想好好利用
If this truly is my second chance, I want to make it count.
我会跟你一起回去
I'll go back with you.
但让我重回世界
But me going back into the world?
那还得另寻他日
That's for another day.
好吧
Okay.
再见 克洛
Goodbye, Chlo.
我爱你
I love you.
[神秘学]
抱歉 我该先敲门的
Sorry. I should've knocked.
不 没关系
No, it's fine.
而且我从你装的摄像头里看到了你
Besides, I saw you on the new camera you installed.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不需要这么做
You don't have to do this.
其实我需要
I do, actually.
因为这是我唯一能做的了
'Cause it's the only thing I can do.
我无法阻止人们无缘由地憎恨我们
Can't stop people from hating us for no reason.
我无法告诉儿子他身上发生了什么
I can't tell my son how or why this is happening to him.
所以 我唯一能做的
So...the only thing I can do is
就是把这丑陋的图案从我家人的房♥子上擦掉
to try to take this ugly mark off my family's house.
所以别拦着我 让我来吧
So, please, just... let me do it.
这是我们的家
It's our family.
我们应该是一队的
We're supposed to be a team.
这是你家
This is your home.
我需要你在这
And I need you here.
我需要你在这
I need you here.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
不如我们就待在山上 忘记这个世界
How 'bout we just stay up here and forget the world?
我又开始喜欢这里了
I'm starting to like this place again.
但我猜你有事需要回去处理
But I'm assuming you have something to get back to.
我也不太确定
I'm not exactly sure.
但是 没错我应该去处理一下
But, yeah, I should probably go deal with it.
我一直希望自己能重来一次"回归世界"这事
I just keep wishing that I could redo my whole re-entry,
但我不知道我该怎么做
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表