剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on "Manifest"...
你们已经失踪五年半并被推定死亡了
You've all been missing, presumed dead, for 5 1/2 years.
-她是谁 -洛德丝
- Who is she? - ?Lourdes.
政♥府♥并没有释放飞机上所有的乘客
The government didn't release all the passengers.
我想他们在对这些人做实验
I think they're experimenting on these people,
卡尔不知怎么的跟那边在做的实验对接上了
and Cal is somehow channeling what they're going through.
我还是能感觉到他们
I still feel them.
我找到一处偏僻的房♥子
I found a remote property.
我会把他们送去那里
I'm going to take them there.
他们和我在一起很安全
They'll be safe with me.
让他信任你
Just get him to trust you.
透露些没用的细节
Be specific, but nothing useful.
奥莉芙不是我的孩子
Olive's not my kid.
但我在你离开时出现在她们身边
But I stepped in when you were gone.
她来找我时 我没法拒绝她
When she comes to me, I-I can't turn her away.
我以为我们可以从分开的那天起重新来过
I thought that we could just start over right where we left off.
我不再认识你了
I don't know you.
我觉得我们不适合再在一起
I don't think this is right anymore.
查出他为什么在调查我们
Find out why he's looking into us,
他知道什么 他在和谁合作
what he knows, and who he's working with.
够清楚了吗
Is that perfectly clear?
嗯
Yeah.
我非常想你 妈妈
I miss you so much, Mom.
自从我们回来 一切都一团糟
Everything has been such a mess since we got back.
回来以后本应该很幸福 但是
It was supposed to be happily ever after. But,
过了五年半 你无法从中断的时刻重新开始
After 5 1/2 years, you can't just pick up where you left off.
所有人都继续他们的生活了
Everyone moved on.
除了我们
Except us.
所以我们现在重新开始了
So now we start over.
政♥府♥认为我们是罪犯
The government thinks we're criminals.
其他人认为我们是天使 圣人
Other people think we're angels, or saints...
奇迹真实存在
828航♥班♥的英雄们
或是实验里的小白鼠
...or guinea pigs to be experimented on.
无辜的人正受到伤害
Innocent people are getting hurt.
杰瑞德差点死了
Jared almost died.
如果我连爱的人都保护不了
What kind of cop am I
我还算哪门子警♥察♥
if I can't protect the people that I love?
如果我爱上一个无法回应我的男人
What kind of person am I...
我是什么样的人啊
if I love a man who can't love me back?
凯伦·罗丝·斯通
至爱的妻子和母亲
"美好的万事"
"All good things."
要是能再听你说一次这话 我什么都愿意做
What I would do to hear you say that one more time.
我不会再说我不相信 我会说我想相信
I wouldn't say I don't believe. I would say that I want to.
因为现在发生在我们身上的事
Because there has got to be a reason
肯定事出有因
this is happening to us.
我不知道原因是什么
I don't know what it is.
但我知道一件事
But I know one thing.
我想让我的生活回到正轨
I want my life back.
需要得到
你的消息
否则我们的
交易就终止
救命 救命 救命
Help! Help! Help!
命运航♥班♥
第一季 第十集
-出什么事了 -他们都会突然抽搐了
- What's wrong? - They all jerked.
所有人在同一时间 就像手指按进了电灯插座
All at the same time. Like fingers in a light socket.
太奇怪了
It was freaky.
你确定
Are you sure?
是的
Um, yeah.
就像这样
Like that.
可能是反射动作
Could be a reflex.
可能是试验遗留的颅脑损伤
It could be, uh, residual brain trauma from the experiments.
但所有人同时发生
But all at once?
好像他们仍有关联
It -- It's like they're still connected.
我们需要把所有乘客聚到一起
We need to bring the passengers together.
分♥析♥他们的经历 警告他们
Analyze their experiences. And warn them.
191名乘客
191 passengers?
至少找来那些在飞机爆♥炸♥时
At least the ones that were drawn to the airport
被吸引到机场的人
when the plane exploded.
你觉得他们会合作吗
Do you think they'll cooperate?
如果看到发生在同机乘客身上的事
I mean, if seeing what happened to their fellow passengers
还不能让他们团结起来
doesn't convince people to stick together...
这些人最好欺负
These were the low-hanging fruit.
我们中的任何人都可能成为下一个
Any single one of us could be next.
只有我们吗
萨尼的研究
连带伤害
谁参与其中
信徒
阴谋
他的关联不同
为什么
这是我的公♥寓♥ 记得吗
This is my apartment, remember?
如果说谁有权利乱丢东西 那也是我
If anyone has dibs to trash it, it's me.
答案肯定就在其中 但我搞不明白
There's got to be an answer here. I just don't see it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-你去哪儿了 -我去看妈妈了
- Where'd you go? - I went to go see Mom.
我向她发了一肚子牢骚
I gave her quite the earful.
她永远是最好的听众
She was always the best listener.
有帮助吗
Did it help?
感觉还不错 总算有点事做
It felt good to be there. To do something.
可不是吗 我在家都快要疯了
Yeah. Tell me about it. I'm going out of my mind here.
我只想保护好格蕾丝和孩子们
All I want to do is protect Grace and the kids,
可我现在甚至不能陪着他们
and now I can't even be with them.
格蕾丝会重新接受你的
Grace is gonna take you back.
如果我能解决此事 生活就能回到正轨
If I can just put this to bed, life goes back to normal.
已经十天了 没有出现呼召
It has been 10 days. No callings.
也许已经结束了
Maybe it's over.
也许实验室爆♥炸♥重置了这一切
Maybe the lab explosion reset everything.
你真的这样认为吗
You really believe that?
我希望是这样
I want to, yeah.
总比被这件事逼疯强
It's better than letting it drive me crazy.
你是说像我现在这样吗
Meaning what I'm doing?
这是你说的 我没说
You said it, not me.
-你要去哪里 -今天是万斯的悼念会
- Hey, where are you going? - It's Vance's memorial today.
怎么 你觉得去那是个好主意吗
What, you think it's a good idea to go to that?
我会保持低调 而且我得去表示敬意
I'll keep a low profile. And I got to pay my respects.
他是为了帮我们才牺牲的
He died helping us.
还有呢
And?
也许能查到什么线索
And maybe I'll get a lead.
这不是警♥察♥基本操作吗 去参加死者葬礼
Come on. Isn't it Cop 101 -- go to the murder victim's funeral,
找出心存内疚的凶手吗
look for a guilty killer?
不是这样 而且你也不是警♥察♥
Not quite like that. And you're not a cop.
对 但我是个父亲 我必须保护我的儿子
No, but I'm a dad, ?and I've got to protect my son.
卡尔与马尔科对接上了
Cal channeled Marko.
还找到了那间仓库下面被扣押的乘客
Cal found the detainees under that warehouse.
我的孩子处在这场风波的最中心
My kid is at the center of everything happening to us.
我必须查明原因 也许...
I've got to know why. It just...
也许这能救他的命
It just might save his life.
你差点就死了
You almost died.
你可以再休息一周
You could take another week off.
我感觉挺好的
I feel great.
是我理解的好吗
As in great great?
反正挺不错
Pretty damn good.
我知道一个办法可以打发时间
Well, I know another way that we can beat the boredom.
而且不是上班
And it doesn't involve going to work.
我说这话不是为了扫兴 但我在排卵期
And not to kill the mood, but I'm ovulating.
也可以不在
Or not.
听我说 经历了这么多 我...
Look, after everything I went through, I just...
我需要点时间 调整回我的状态
I just need a beat, okay, just to get my bearings back.
-仅此而已 -亲爱的 我明白
- That's it. - Mm, babe, I get it.
不要有压力 我们来日方长
No pressure. We got all the time in the world.
谢谢你
Thank you.
冷冻华夫饼 情况不妙啊
Frozen waffles. This is bad.
味道还是不错的
They still taste good.
她现在状态很差
She's in a dark place.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表