剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
It's no problem.
反正我本来也要过来查看几位病人
I wanted to check on some patients anyway.
难道你从来不休假吗
Don't you ever take a vacation?
我去了牙买♥♥加啊
Well, I went to Jamaica.
是啊 结果就出岔了
Right. I guess that kind of went sideways.
实际上 在飞机失踪之前
Actually, it went sideways
就已经出岔了
even before the plane disappeared.
本来和我一起去的人...
The person I was supposed to go with...
不太合适
Just didn't work out.
没错 8B
Right. 8B.
你旁边的座位是空的 我居然没有...
The seat beside you was empty. I can't believe I never --
是啊 卡尔 我想你可以走了
Yeah. Okay, um, Cal, I think you're ready to go.
不过我想伯纳黛特刚刚给她著名的
Although I think Bernadette just refilled
糖果盒续满了 就在护士站
her famous candy jar at the nurses' station.
-拿了就回来 -只能拿一个
- Come straight back. - One. Only one.
我只是...我无法相信这情况又出现了
I just -- I can't believe it happened again.
-他叫什么 -泽克
- What's his name? - Zeke.
好的 我需要给他做些化验
Okay. I need to run the tests on him
看看他的血液里是否也有跟我们一样的标志物
to see if he has the same blood marker that we do.
我想着你可能会这么说
I was hoping you'd say that
因为我一般身上是不会
because I don't normally carry things
揣着这么个东西
like this around with me.
我希望这够你做化验
I hope it's enough to test.
请一定小心
Just please be careful.
我们不知道少校是否在监视我们
We have no idea if the Major's watching us.
如果她发现了卡尔是如何指引我们
If she finds out how Cal led us
去了小屋 找到泽克...
to the cabin and Zeke...
一定不能让她知道
S-She can never know that.
-不能让任何人知道 -知道什么
- No one can. - Know what?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
你想走了吗
Do you want to get going?
嗯
Yeah.
车的事谢谢丹尼
Thank Danny for the truck.
如果见到他 我会转告他
If I see him, I will.
你不和我们一起回家吗
Aren't you coming home with us?
我相信妈妈会同意的 对吧 妈妈
I'm sure Mom would be okay with that. Right, Mom?
好啊 我可以和你们待一会
Yeah, I could hang out for a while.
-这不会扰乱你的计划吧 -当然不会
- That works with your plans, right? - Yes, of course.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
828航♥班♥的乘客是人类吗
强烈要求调查
只是这世上有一些极度无知的人
Just that there are some very ignorant people in the world.
如果时间流逝
So, if years went by
我们却没有感觉到
and we didn't feel it,
那我们在哪里
where were we?
处于人事不省的假死状态吗
In some kind of suspended animation?
我们还在等待官方说明
Uh, we are still waiting for the official handbook
解释这件事
to come out on that.
但有一些猜想对吗
But there are theories, right?
关于飞机吗 好多猜想呢
About the plane? Oh, yeah. Tons.
外星人 虫洞
Um, aliens, wormholes,
低温冷冻 大型催眠
cryogenic freezing, mass hypnosis...
老实说 没人知道是怎么回事
Honestly, no one knows.
所以你直接走入了
And you just stepped right back into a life
五年后的世界吗
that had moved forward half a decade?
更像是猛地闯回了人间
Slammed back in, maybe.
我回来发现这个世界在没有我的情况下继续运转
I came back to a world that had completely moved on without me.
但我有家人在我身边
But I had my family to ground me.
你呢 你有家人吗
What about you? Do you have anyone?
没有 举目无亲
Nope. No family.
如同古老的传说
Tale as old as time.
其它人呢 朋友 同事
Someone then? Friends, co-workers?
要怎么做呢 我直接...
And what? I just...
突然打给他们说
call them out of the blue and say,
"记得我吗 我去登山了
"Hey, remember me? I went on a hike,
然后有幅画中已故的女士
but then a dead lady from a picture
说我穿越到了一年后的现在
told me I skipped ahead a year.
要一起去橄榄花♥园♥餐厅吃饭吗"
You want to go to Olive Garden?"
泽克
Zeke, look.
我知道这一切很难接受
I know that it's a lot to process,
-但你必须相信我 -你是个好人
- but you have to trust me -- - Look, you're amazing,
我很感谢你为我做的一切
and I appreciate everything you've done for me.
但眼下我有两个选择
But right now, I have two options.
不是你疯了就是我疯了
Either you're insane or I am,
目前我更愿意相信是你疯了
and right now, I prefer the former.
我知道这听起来很扯
I know that this sounds crazy,
但你在洞穴时发生了一些事
but something happened to you in that cave,
我在飞机上也发生了一些事
and something happened to me on that plane.
泽克 不知为何我们处境相同
Zeke, somehow, we're the same.
"回去吧"
Go back.
"回去吧"
Go back.
你刚刚有没有听到"回去吧"
Did you just hear "Go back"?
这是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
这是个呼召
That was a calling.
你和我 我们刚刚都...
You and I, we were both --
是的 在撒满星星的夜空下 我知道
Yeah, under the night sky, filled with stars. I know.
你听到了我的声音说"回去吧"
And you -- you heard my voice say, "Go back"?
是的 我听到了你的声音 通常不是这样的
Yeah, I heard your voice, which isn't usually how these work.
通常 这种事经常发生吗
Usually? There's a usually?
自从飞机回来后
Ever since the plane came back,
我们中的许多人都经历过呼召
a lot of us have been experiencing...callings.
呼召 你是说幻听吗
Callings? ?You mean voices in your head?
幻听 幻象 它们指引我们发现一些事
Voices, visions. They lead us to uncover things.
卡尔正是因此知道要在哪找到你
That's how Cal knew where to find you
我也因此听到了你说"找到她"
and how I heard you say, "Find her".
对的 还有这回事
Right, there is that.
但刚刚我们都听到了 我想这意味着
But we both heard it, which I think means
我们应该一起去搞清楚
we're supposed to figure this out together.
"回去吧" 这是什么意思
"Go back"? W-What does that even mean?
-回去哪里 -我不知道
- Go back where? - I don't know.
也许你应该回到洞穴
Maybe you're supposed to go back to the cave.
那里有多远
How far away is it?
大概要走一小时
Probably about an hour hike.
但我差点死在那个洞穴
But I almost died in that cave.
我觉得我还是不去了
I think I m-might just sit this one out.
不 我们都听到了 代表我们都要去
No, we both heard it, which means we're both gonna go.
能让我先休息会吗 硬汉
Can I rest for a bit first, tough guy?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
我们还需要一些补给
And we're gonna need some supplies.
好的 我去准备
Okay, I'll go.
需要什么
Like what?
水 指南针
Water, compass,
手电筒...
um, flashlights...
熏猪皮...
pork rinds...
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
熏猪皮
Pork rinds.
好吃的咸口零食
Delicious salty snack.
现在还有卖♥♥这个的吧
They still make those, right?
是啊 很不幸还有
Yeah, unfortunately.
你回来以后的第一个愿望竟然是...
Um, your first craving back is...
我是个神秘的男人
I'm a man of many mysteries.
好吧 我不能再承受更多神秘的事了
Yeah, I don't think I can handle any more mystery.
奥莉芙
Olive?
卡尔
Cal!
天呐 你能回来真是太好了
Oh, my gosh. I'm so glad that you're back.
但你把我吓坏了 我很生气
But I'm mad at you for scaring me like that.
过来 你真的把我吓坏了
Come here. Oh, God, you really scared me.
我非常爱你 你知道吧
I love you very much. You know that?
我知道
I know.
我们做了棉花糖米酥
Well, we made Rice Krispie treats.
是的 别全吃光
Yep. Don't eat 'em all.
我们该做点事情了
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表