剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Come on. Let's get you cleaned up, okay?
-格蕾丝 -离我远点
- Grace. - Just...stay away.
他醒过来了吗
Has he come to yet?
你们俩究竟是怎么
How the hell did you two
和一个反恐行动扯上关系的
get mixed up in an anti-terrorist op?
我们接到了一个匿名举报
We got an anonymous tip.
我们并不知道面对的是什么情况
We didn't know what we were walking into.
有些好人失去了生命
Some good people lost their lives.
我认识其中一人
I knew one of them.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局的罗布特·万斯
Robert Vance, NSA.
不 我看到他被抬进了救护车
No, I saw him getting loaded into the back of an ambulance.
他没能活下来
He didn't make it.
但是不要放弃希望
But don't give up hope.
他需要你
He needs you.
我不知道你是谁或是什么
I don't know who you are or what you are,
但我听了你的话
but I have listened to you.
现在请你听听我的话
Listen to me, please.
我不能失去他 求你 我不能失去他
I can't lose him. Please, I can't lose him.
我不能失去他
I can't lose him.
我不能失去他 我不能失去他
I can't lose you. I can't lose him.
求你别走 求你别走
Please don't go. Please don't go.
求你别走
Please don't go.
我知道这些话听起来不可思议
I know this all sounds crazy --
不是不可思议 而是骇人听闻
No, not crazy. Horrifying.
现场有攻击性武器和爆♥炸♥
There were assault weapons and explosions?!
你当时在想什么
What were you thinking?
我没带他去 格蕾丝
I-I didn't bring him, Grace.
他出现的时候我也很惊讶
I was shocked when he showed up.
那你为什么不立刻带他回家
Then why didn't you ?bring him home immediately?
他有可能会死 本
He could've been killed, Ben.
你不明白 你当时不在飞机上
You don't understand. You weren't on the plane.
但是你必须相信我
But you have to trust me.
我做的一切都是为了保护卡尔
Everything I am doing is to protect Cal.
在经历了他患癌症的那段时期之后 我不能
After all we went through with his cancer, I can't --
你不能什么 不能失去他吗
You can't what? You can't lose him?
768天
768.
我眼睁睁看着癌症吞噬了我儿子这么多天
That's how many days I watched cancer consume my little boy.
飞机消失八个月之后
Eight months. That's how long it took me
我才递交死亡证明书
to file the death certificate after the plane disappeared.
1,430.
你知道那是什么意思吗
You know what that was?
那是我给儿子买♥♥墓碑花的钱
The cost of my son's gravestone.
格蕾丝
Grace.
所以请不要再和我说我不明白
So please don't ever tell me that I don't understand,
因为你不知道自己的孩子死去的滋味
because you don't know what it's like to have your child die.
你说得对 对不起
You're right. I am sorry.
但是你难道不希望
But don't you want me to do
我不惜一切代价去保护儿子的安全吗
whatever it takes to keep our son safe?
你觉得今天下午是这样吗
Is that what you call what happened this afternoon?
是保护他安全吗
Keeping him safe?
我还以为我们能忽略我过去那五年的生活
I thought I could just ignore the last five years of my life,
我们可以
that we could just...
从分开的那天起重新来过
start over right where we left off,
因为就算我变了 你也还和五年前一样
because you were the same even if I wasn't.
但是你现在变了
You're not the same.
我...我不再认识你了
I just-- I don't know you.
我觉得我们不适合再在一起
And I don't-- I don't think this is right anymore.
你说得对
You're right.
我现在给不了你要的
I can't give you what you need... right now,
那些你...
what you...
应得的
deserve.
我会搬走
I'll go.
但卡尔要和我一起走
But I need to take Cal with me.
你怎么说得出这种话
How could you even suggest that?
现在只有我才能保证他的安全
I am the only one who can keep him safe right now.
我悼念了我儿子五年
I mourned my son for five years.
我绝对不会再让任何人把他从我身边带走
I will never, never let anyone take him away from me,
绝对不行
not ever again.
你该走了
You should go.
杰瑞德 杰瑞德
Jared. Jared.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
洛德丝正在赶来 我会去接她
Lourdes is on her way. I'll go-- I'll go get her.
不不 别走
No, no, please.
别走
Stay with me.
好
Okay.
我就猜你会在这里
Thought I might find you here.
我没别的地方可去
Nowhere else to go.
我们会找到地方的
We'll find a place.
万斯的事太可怕了
It's awful about Vance.
我在网上看到
You know, I read something online.
他的朋友都叫他鲍比
It said his friends called him "Bobby."
鲍比
Bobby.
这名字和他一点都不搭
That does not suit him at all.
听起来杰瑞德好像知道了 对吗
It sounds like Jared's through the woods, though, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
他知道呼召的事了 所以
He knows about the calling, so...
你不会还认为告诉别人
You don't still believe that telling people
关于呼召的事会害他们被杀吧
about the callings is getting them killed?
你告诉了万斯 然后
You told Vance, and...
发生了一起爆♥炸♥
There was an explosion.
那是一场意外
It was an accident.
万斯不是唯一一个
And Vance wasn't the only one
知道呼召的人
that knew about the callings down there.
杰瑞德也知道 他没有死
Jared did, too. He didn't die.
那是因为
It's because...
因为什么
Because what?
呼召在向我们说话 本
The callings talk to us, Ben.
这一次 我回应了
This time, I talked back.
我请求呼召拯救杰瑞德
I asked the callings to save Jared.
发生了这么多事 你怎么还会认为
How can you think, after everything that's happened,
我们能控制这一切
that we have any control whatsoever over this thing?
成功了
It worked.
杰瑞德不会有事了
Jared's gonna be okay,
他本来昨晚还命悬一线
and that wasn't at all certain last night.
人是会痊愈的 小米
People get better, Mick,
但不是通过魔法 祈祷
through no magic, no prayer...
或者不管你想怎么说 什么呼召
or whatever you want to call it, no callings.
他们就是会痊愈
They just get better.
你可以不承认 本
You can deny it all you want, Ben,
但是不要忘记你也告诉了格蕾丝
but don't forget that you told Grace,
如果是她进了重症监护室
and if she had been the one in the ICU,
你也会和我一样慌不择路
you would've been on your knees just like I was.
我对你朋友万斯的事感到很抱歉
I'm so sorry about your friend Vance.
我不该来这里
I never should've come here.
这都不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
是你给我们提供的帮助
Everything you've done to help so far
才给一切画上了句号♥
has brought the whole thing to an end.
我要去工作了 你不会有事吧
I have to go to work. You gonna be okay?
我没事 谢谢
I'll be fine. Thank you.
你们救了我的命
You guys saved my life.
我们看到了那实验室 知道了你的经历
We saw the lab, what you went through.
但这都过去了 你安全了 现在和我们一起
But it's gone. You're safe. You're one of us.
你没事吧 你饿吗
Are you okay? Are you hungry?
我们给你弄点吃的
We'll get you something.
你们肯定会听我说都听烦了
You guys are gonna get so sick of me saying this,
但还是谢谢你们
but thank you.
现在怎么办
让他信任你 透露些没用的细节
Just get him to trust you. Be specific, but nothing useful.
根据你的犯罪记录
According to your criminal record,
这是你最擅长的
this is your thing, right?
查出他为什么在调查我们
Find out why he's looking into us,
他知道什么 他在和谁合作
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表