剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
今天早些时候市区的高速追捕
An hours-long high-speed chase throughout the boroughs
最终以悲剧告终
ended in tragedy early this morning.
司机是一起残忍♥的双重谋杀案主要嫌疑犯
The driver, the primary suspect in a brazen double homicide
他开着偷来的装甲车
and theft of an armored car,
最后不幸一头扎进了东河
plunged the stolen vehicle into the East River.
至少有一条新闻不是关于828航♥班♥的
Well, at least for once, it's not about Flight 828.
我们得把广播开着 可能会听到一些有用的消息
We should keep it on. We might hear something helpful.
如果有消息 米凯拉会先知道
If there's news, Michaela will have it first.
我需要思考
I need to think.
当大家以为你逃跑时
When you supposedly escaped,
为什么你却第一时间去找本
why'd you go to Ben, of all people?
好吧 那我换个问题
Okay, how about this one, then?
你出现后 我们俩也并未因此熟络
You and I have not hung out once since you've shown up.
然后突然有一天 你来敲了我的门
Then, all of a sudden, you're knocking on my door
而卡尔正好在我那儿
when Cal just so happens to be there.
现在卡尔有危险了
And now Cal is in danger
我想肯定跟你有关
I think because of you.
而且我也认为
I also think
是你从卡尔的素描本上撕走了那一页
that you took a page out of Cal's sketchbook.
你知道吗 作为一个大骗子
You know, for a con artist,
你的扑克脸很臭
your poker face sucks hard.
奥特姆 我需要找到那页素描
I need the page, Autumn.
你得告诉我在哪儿
You're gonna tell me where it is.
一个小男孩的生命有危险
A boy's life is on the line.
即使我知道些什么 我也无法告诉你
Even if I knew something, I could never tell you.
她会发现的
She'd find out.
她会知道的
She would know.
奥特姆 她抓了你什么把柄
What does she have on you, Autumn?
不可能仅仅是对你盗取身份的搜查令
It can't just be about a few old identity-theft warrants.
这不仅仅关乎我
It's not just about me.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
奥特姆 还跟谁有关
Autumn, who else is it about?
纽约警♥察♥离开了斯通住所
NYPD left the Stone residence,
但格蕾丝和本·斯通也没在住所内
but so have Grace and Ben Stone.
我们正在追踪他们的车辆
We're tracking their vehicle,
但他们的车一直没动
but it's been stationary for a while.
他们可能换了车
They may have swapped cars.
派更多的人去现场
Get some bodies in the field.
查他们所有可能从谁那里借坐
Generate a list of potential vehicles
家人 同事 朋友
family members, colleagues, friends.
还有其他事
That's not all.
奥特姆·考克斯被警方拘留了
Autumn Cox is in police custody.
我是扬森 我需要和少校谈谈
It's Jansen. I need to speak to the Major.
事情紧急
It's urgent.
我们到了 坦纳斯维尔
This is it -- Tannersville.
雕塑 尖塔 旗杆
The statue, ?the steeple, the flagpole --
全都吻合
it all matches.
太神奇了
This is incredible.
他画出了每一个细节
He drew every last detail.
把车停在后面 拿他的照片四处问问人
Let's park back there, show his picture around.
那是多少年前的事
How many years ago was that?
你能拼一下她的姓氏吗
Can you spell that last name?
嗯 你有他们的地址吗
Yeah, and -- and do they have an address?
好极了 谢谢你 你帮了大忙
Great. Thank you. You've been a lot of help.
你怎么会冷呢
How are you cold?
他们刚刚把暖气调高了
They just jacked the heat up in here.
我不知道 但是你听
I don't know, but listen.
我刚和社区服务中心通完电♥话♥
That was Social Services.
奥特姆有个女儿
Autumn had a kid, a daughter.
她八岁
She's 8 years old,
就是说飞机失踪时 她还在蹒跚学步
which means she was a toddler when the plane disappeared.
真的吗
Really?
早在2011年她因为服刑而失去监护权
She already lost custody due to a prison stint back in 2011,
但是她叫我调查的那个女人克拉丽莎·福特
but the woman that she asked me to track down, Clarissa Ford?
原来她收养了那孩子
It turns out tha ?that's the kid's foster mom.
孩子还在她那里吗
Does she still have the kid?
不 四年前就给别人收养了
No, she was adopted out four years ago,
但她说的人就是她女儿 杰瑞德
but that's who ?she's talking about, Jared.
"这不仅仅关乎我" 她是在说她的孩子
"It's not just about me." She's talking about her kid.
少校一定找到她女儿了
The -- The Major must've tracked her down.
这就是奥特姆的把柄
That's her leverage.
所以奥特姆监视飞机乘客
So Autumn spies on the passengers,
作为交换 少校让她和她女儿团聚
and in return, the Major reunites her with her daughter.
所以她才这么害怕
That's why she's so scared.
她不想做一些有可能会危害到...
She doesn't want to do anything that might jeopardi--
继续说
Yeah?
我们也找到那孩子了
We've tracked down the kid, too,
我们可以和奥特姆做个交易
so we can make a deal with Autumn.
那我们最好快点行动
Well, we better move fast.
联邦探员刚刚撤销了她的逮捕令
The Feds just voided her warrants.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
无论这个少校是谁 她在幕后操控着
Whoever this Major is, she's pulling strings.
用不了多久
?It's only a matter of time
我们就必须释放奥特姆
before we have to cut Autumn loose.
-抱歉 -你好
- Excuse me. ?- Hi.
你好 我们在找我们的儿子
Hi, there. Hi. We're looking for our son.
你有看到他吗
Did you see him?
抱歉 先生 他叫卡尔
Excuse me, sir, his name is Cal.
-抱歉 现在 你好 -没看到吗
- Excuse, me, sir, hi. - No?
我的儿子不见了 你有没有看到 没有吗
My son is lost. Did you maybe see -- no?
先生 你有见过这个小男孩吗
Sir, have you seen this little boy?
拜托 我在找这个小男孩
Please, ?I-I-I'm looking for this boy.
他叫卡尔
His name is Cal.
你根本不知道
You have no idea what it's like,
知道自己的孩子近在咫尺
knowing your child is this close
却无法相见的感受
and not being able to see her,
-我求这个女人 -少校
- begging this woman -- - The Major.
我告诉她卡尔很特别
I told her that Cal was special,
不知为什么他知道一些不该知道的事
that somehow he knew things he shouldn't have known.
卡尔的素描画册 你撕掉里面的画页
Cal's sketchbook -- you tore a page out of it,
那页画着他的下落
a picture of where he was going.
你为了自己的孩子出♥卖♥♥♥另一个孩子
You sold out another child to get your own.
我没把素描画给她
I didn't give her the drawing.
我发誓
I swear to you.
奥特姆 你还来得及拨乱反正
Autumn, you can make this right still.
我可以帮你见到你的孩子
I can help you see your child.
你知道她在哪吗
Do you know where she is?
我知道她的确切下落
I know exactly where she is,
但你得先帮我们找到卡尔
but you have to help us find Cal first.
我不能冒这个险
I can't take the risk.
如果少校发现了
If the Major finds out,
我不知道她会做什么
I don't know what she'll do.
我们没时间了 小米 警监要释放她
We're out of time, Mick. Captain wants to kick her.
你知道没有联邦逮捕令 我们不能扣留她
You know we cannot keep her without federal warrants.
再给我一分钟
Give me one more minute.
828航♥班♥的失踪是事出有因
Flight 828 -- it happened for a reason.
我相信它让我们走到一起
I believe that it brought us together
让我们互相帮助 互相信任
so that we could help each other, trust each other.
奥特姆 看着我
Autumn, look at me.
你真的认为你能相信那个少校吗
Do you really think you can trust the Major?
亲爱的 我们去楼下吧
Sweetheart, why don't you come downstairs?
我做了汤
I made us some soup.
不敢相信这种事又再次发生
This can't be happening again.
我上次也是这种感觉
This is exactly how I felt the last time.
过来
Hey, come here.
你父母已经去找他了
Your parents are on this.
他们不找到卡尔不会罢休的
They're not gonna stop until they find him.
我也不会
And neither am I.
我能感受到他 就像上次一样
I can feel him, just like the last time.
我觉得他陷入了险境 而且吓坏了
I think he's in danger and he's terrified
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表