剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on "Manifest"...
不管我做什么我都是坏人 我厌烦了
No matter what I do, I'm the bad guy, and I'm tired of it.
所以我们别这样了
So we're not doing this.
我也爱他 我只希望这样就够了
And I love him. ?I just hope it'll be enough.
是这样 我在卡尔的血液里发现了异常
Listen, I discovered something in Cal's blood.
有一个标志物 上飞机之前没有
It's a marker, and it wasn't there before the plane,
结果发现我也有那个标记
and it turns out that I have it, too.
孩子 你是感受到呼召告诉你来这里吗
Did you get a calling, buddy, that told you to come here?
-他要来了 -卡尔
- He's coming. - Cal.
他马上就到了
He's almost here.
我当时在登山 突然有一场暴风雪
I was hiking. There was a blizzard.
我有关于你的幻象
I had a vision of you.
我听到了你 我看到了你
I heard you. I-I saw you.
我摔入了一个洞穴
I fell in some sort of cave.
只能烧掉我所有的东西
I was burning literally everything I had
想要暖和点
trying to stay warm.
当时就好像你给了我力量
It was like you were giving me your strength,
想让我活下来
willing me to live.
你怎么会来这里
How is it possible you're here?
你几几年离开的
What year did you leave?
2017年
2017.
泽克 今年是2018年
Zeke, it's 2018.
2017年12月
你今天就要这些吗
That'll be it for you today?
除非你后面还有熏猪皮
Unless you got pork rinds in the back.
也许周二会进一些
Yeah, we get more on Tuesday, maybe.
那我周二可能会再来
Then I'll be back on Tuesday, maybe.
你看着眼熟 以前来过吗
You look familiar. You been in before?
-算是吧 -你是登山客
- Something like that. - You a climber?
如果你要攀登贡纳山
If you're gonna do Gunnar's Hill,
我们新到了几副很棒的手套
we got some great new gloves you sh--
不用了 只是徒步旅行
Nope. Just a hike.
不可思议 依然毫无线索 有四年了吧
Crazy. Still no trace after, what, four years?
《名人档案》
-那架飞机吗 没失踪 -是吗
- Oh, that plane? It ain't missing. - Oh, yeah?
俄♥国♥人把它弄走了
The Russians took it.
把它扯出了大气层
Plucked it right out of the sky.
有道理
Makes sense.
好了 祝你今天过得愉快
Okay, you have a great day.
一定会 回头见
You bet. See you soon.
828航♥班♥
睡觉对你大有好处 气色好多了
The sleep did you good. Your color looks better.
想喝点热可可吗
You want some hot chocolate?
泽克
Zeke.
我死了吗
Am I dead?
没有 不过
No, but...
那样解释起来会更容易
that would be easier to explain.
一个人不可能在山洞里冻死了
A person can't freeze to death in a cave
然后 一年后 活着走出来
and then, a year later, walk out alive.
在地球上不可能
Not on planet Earth.
这里是地球 对吗
This is Earth, right?
是的
Yes, it is.
而且你确实做到了
And you did.
怎么做到的
How?
我们还在设法搞清楚
We're still trying to figure that out.
听着 不如你把记得的事
Look, why don't you walk me through
和我完整说一遍
everything that you remember?
你说你在徒步旅行 对吗
You said that you were hiking, right?
然后那场怪兽般的暴风雪突然来袭
And then this just monster blizzard hit, came out of nowhere.
所以你就躲到洞里
So then you took shelter in the cave?
我被埋了 我没有工具
I was packed in. I mean, I didn't have the tools
也没有力量打破冰雪
or the strength to break through the snow and ice.
我尝试过
I tried.
这是那时受的伤吗 你试着把自己挖出来的时候
That's where you got the cuts, from trying to dig yourself out?
可是没用
Didn't work.
我帮你换吧
Can I change those?
然后你记得过去了两周
So, then you remember two weeks passing?
觉得我死期将至了
?Thought that was it for me.
你怎么从洞里出来的
How'd you get out of the cave?
地震或是雪崩什么的吧
Earthquake or avalanche or something.
整座山在摇晃 冰层破裂了
Whole mountain shook, and the ice broke away
足够我能爬出来
enough for me to crawl out
进了我找到的第一个地方
and make my way to the first place I found.
还遇到了我一直告诉自己要找到的死去姑娘
And to the dead girl I kept telling myself to find.
不过我没死 还听到了你说话
Except I wasn't dead. And I heard you.
而我的问题越来越多
And my list of questions grows.
我们可以开车回城时聊这些
Well, we can talk about all that on the ride back to the city.
格蕾丝和卡尔已经在车上了 我们走吧
Grace and Cal are loaded in. Let's hit it.
我想我就在这里住一阵吧
I-I think I'm actually just gonna stay up here for a while.
这地方有很好喝的可可
This place has great cocoa.
我们会直接带卡尔去医院
We're taking Cal straight to the hospital.
那有我们认识的人可以顺便给你也看看
We know someone there that can have a look at you as well.
我没事 真的
I'm fine, really.
我只是需要点时间消化一下所有的事
I just need some time to process everything
再重返文明世界
before I go back to civilization.
泽克 你还是应该来
Zeke, you need to come.
我们不知道伤口感染没有...
We don't know if that's infected --
抱歉 我不去
Sorry. I'm not going.
还不是时候
Not yet.
我跟他在这
I'll stay with him.
什么
What?
我们借一步说话
Excuse us.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他得跟我们一起走 这样萨尼可以检查他
This guy's got to come with us so Saanvi can check him out.
也许他是解开♥发♥生在我们身上一切的关键
He could hold the key to everything that happened to us.
828航♥班♥违反了已知的物理学原理
828 defied the known laws of physics.
我们得搞清楚为什么一个山洞
We've got to figure out how the hell a cave
也能有同样的作用
did the same thing.
-这里面肯定有联♥系♥ -正因为如此
- There has to be a connection. - Yeah, exactly.
既然他明摆着不会走
And since he's clearly not coming,
我就要留下来 尽可能搞清楚
I'll stay here and figure out as much as we can.
好吧 你就...
All right. I-I-It -- Just...
尽量找出他到底发生了什么事
find out as many details as you can about
细节越多越好
what happened to him.
问问准确的时间和地点...
Look for specific times, locations --
你是说就像警探那样吗
Oh, you mean like a detective?
本 我能处理 去照顾你家人吧
Ben, I got this. Go take care of your family.
怎么了 你为什么犹豫
What? Why are you hesitating?
当飞机着陆我们知道了情况之后
What's the first thing you wanted to do
你想做的第一件事是什么
when the plane landed and we found out?
跟我们的家人还有杰瑞德联♥系♥
Contact our family and Jared.
没错
Exactly.
我们在这小屋里和泽克待了八个小时了
We have been in a cabin for eight hours with Zeke.
他都没跟我们借电♥话♥用
He hasn't even asked to use the phone?
对于他我们毫无所知
We don't know anything about this guy.
他可能是少校精心安排的计划的一部分
He could be part of some elaborate plan by the Major.
卡尔和我都有关于他的呼召
Cal and I had a calling about him.
本 我觉得我们可以信任他
Ben, I think we can trust him.
那好吧
All right.
-我给杰瑞德打电♥话♥看他能不能过来 -别
- I'll call Jared, see if he can come up -- - No. No...
我觉得我们不应该让他参与进来
I don't think we should involve him.
这太复杂了 我只是...
It's complicated. I just --
现在我不想让他在我身边
I don't want to be around him right now.
好吧
Okay.
你确定你没问题
You sure you're all right?
对 走吧 我可以的
Yeah. Go. I got this.
注意安全
Be safe.
命运航♥班♥
第一季 第十三集
他会没事的 有些感冒的症状
He's gonna be fine. Slight cold symptoms.
睡个好觉就都解决了
Nothing a good night's sleep won't knock out.
谢谢你在休息日还过来
Thank you for coming in on your day off.
没事
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表