剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
What? Why?
因为我可能需要你做调查或配合
Because I might need you to research something or coordinate.
-我只是 -但我觉得我该和你在一起 小米
- I just -- ?- And I think ?I should be with you, Mick.
你在追踪丢失的小孩 警♥察♥越多越好
You're looking for a missing kid. The more cops, the better.
而且正如你说 情况可能很危险
And like you said, it could be dangerous.
你还好吗
You okay?
小米
Hey, Mick.
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
是呼召吗
Was that a calling?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
杰瑞德 我需要自己一个人去
Jared, I need to go up there on my own.
一直以来你帮了我很多 我非常感激
You've been so helpful, and I am so grateful.
相信我
Trust me.
我不知怎么向你解释 我只是很确定
I can't explain why. I just do.
我知道 对不起 我需要你留在这
I know. I'm sorry. I need you to stay.
我很确定就在这附近
I'm pretty sure it was around here.
所以向哪边走 左还是右
So which way, right or left?
-我不知道 对不起 -没关系
- I don't know. I'm sorry. ?- It's okay.
我觉得是左 但如果我搞错了
I want to say left, but if I'm wrong,
我们就会在山上东绕西绕浪费时间
then we're gonna waste time driving through these hills.
我们再看一下那幅画 或许...
Well, let's look at the drawing again. Maybe...
怎么了 想到什么了
What? What is it?
向右还是向左
Right or left?
"我离开了[左边]"
"I left".
怎么了
What?
这不是"我" 这是个地图
It's not an "I". I-I-It's a map.
快看 快看 看这个
Look. Look, look. Look at this.
这是我们身后的拐角
That's the corner behind us,
现在我们正面向着这个交叉口
and now we're facing this junction.
"离开[左边]"的意思是"向左拐"
"Left" means "Turn left".
卡尔是在告诉我们如何找到他
Cal's telling us how to find him.
天啊
Oh, my God.
本 就是这里
Ben, this is it.
看起来已经废弃了
Looks deserted.
树桩 卡车 还有信♥号♥♥塔
Stump, truck, ?and there's the radio tower.
我们不等米凯拉了
We're not waiting for Michaela.
好的 走吧
Okay. Let's go.
卡尔
Cal?
卡尔 他在这里
Cal. He's here.
卡尔
Cal!
卡尔
Cal. ?
卡尔 卡尔 天啊
Cal. Cal, oh, my God.
我们担心死了
Oh, we were so worried.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-你一个人吗 -是的
- You're alone? - Yeah.
这里还有别人吗
Is there anyone else here?
好的
Okay.
宝贝 你是怎么到这来的
Sweetie, how -- how did you get here?
我坐大巴到坦纳斯维尔
I took a bus to Tannersville,
加油站的麦克斯载了我一程
got a ride with Max from the gas station,
然后我从大路上走到这来的
then I walked up from the road.
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么 你为什么要这么做
Why? Why did you do this?
我应该来这里
This is where I'm supposed to be.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
卡尔 亲爱的 我们现在带你回家好吗
Cal, sweetie, we're gonna take you home now, okay?
-我们回家 -我不能走 他要来了
- We're gonna go home. - I can't leave. He's coming.
-卡尔 -他马上就到了
- Cal. - He's almost here.
谁 谁马上就到了
Who is? Who's almost here?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
孩子 你是感受到呼召
Did you get a calling, buddy,
告诉你来这里吗
that told you to come here?
好的
Okay.
本
Ben.
-去后面的房♥间 -爸爸
- To the back room. - ?Dad!
不要 爸爸 等等
No, Dad, wait!
是他 就是他 别伤害他
It's him! It's him! Don't hurt him!
别过来
Stay there.
他冻僵了
He's freezing cold.
我们得把这些湿衣服脱下来
We got to get these wet clothes off
再生堆火
and get a fire going.
卡尔 你去看看能不能找到毯子什么的
Cal, see if you can find a blanket or something.
我们要让他暖和起来
We got to keep him warm.
我的背包里有个睡袋
I have a sleeping bag in my backpack.
这些都是你从家带来的
You brought all this from home?
这里还有绷带
There's bandages, too.
你知道他会需要这些东西吗
You somehow knew he would need all of this?
我知道我得帮忙
I knew I had to help.
你帮到了 你救了他的命
Well, you did. You saved his life.
你知道他是谁吗
Any idea who he is?
宝贝 瞧瞧你
Oh, honey, look at you.
都快睡着了 过来
You're half-asleep already. Come on.
过来躺下 宝贝
Come lay down, sweetie.
坚持住
All right, hang in there.
目标消失
我们追踪了那对父母 但跟丢了
We had the parents, but we lost them.
我们的线人提供了错误信息
Our asset gave us false information.
奥特姆吗 真的吗
Autumn? Did she?
我很惊讶
I'm surprised.
我们会找到她的
We'll track her down.
算了
Leave her be.
等需要她的时候我们再找她
We'll find her when we need her.
还不知道那个男孩为什么去了北部吗
And we don't know why the boy went upstate?
不知道 长官 我们可以扩大搜索范围
No, ma'am. We can widen the search.
假设他的父母已经找到了他
We assume the parents found him.
那他们不久之后就会回家
They'll come back home before long.
我过去22年的经验告诉我
If I've learned anything running point for 22 years,
不用去深究
there's no need to chase the enigma
我们身边的谜团
when it lives right in our backyard.
守株待兔就好
We bide our time.
是 少校
Yes, Major.
我很喜欢这个景色
I do like the view.
的确美不胜收
It's spectacular.
这个城市发生的任何事情
Anything that's happening in this city,
都逃不过你的眼睛
you'll know about it.
那你要搬家吗 来纽约
So, are you relocating, then, to New York?
我大概是得在这里待上一阵子了 是的
It looks like I'll be spending some time here, yes.
我和奥莉芙聊过
Hey, I talked to Olive.
她让我向卡尔问声好然后打了他一拳
She sends Cal her love and a punch on the arm.
我都不知道要从何说起
I don't even know where to start.
比如 这个人是谁
Like, who is this guy?
好 好吧
O-Okay, sure.
那就从这里说起吧
Let's start there.
我跟你一样一头雾水
Your guess is as good as mine.
他当时不在飞机上
He wasn't on the plane?
不在
No.
你凭什么这么确定
Well, how can you be certain?
飞机上总共有190个旅客
There were over 190 passengers.
因为我记得他们每个人的名字和长相
Because I know the name and face of every single one of them.
他不在舱单上
He's not on the manifest.
不知道怎么的他与我们联感了
He's somehow connected.
要不然卡尔不会画那些画
Otherwise, Cal wouldn't have made those drawings
也不会大老远跑来这里
or come all the way up here.
怎么联感
Connected how?
你没有任何头绪吗
You have no idea?
没有
Zero.
我不知道他想要什么
I don't know what he wants,
我们信不信得过他
if we can trust him.
这些呼召实在太不清不楚了
The callings are incredibly, frustratingly vague.
我们能做的就是
You know, the best we can do is
去揣摩它们的意思 它想让我们做什么
guess what they mean, what they want us to do.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表