剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
That is not it.
喂
?Hello?
教授 我是本·斯通
Professor, it's Ben Stone.
我希望您现在方便接电♥话♥
I hope I got you at a good time.
我觉得我找到了一些信息
I think I may have found something.
关于失踪乘客的信息吗
About the missing passengers?
-你找到他们在哪儿了吗 -还没有
- Have you found where they are? - ?No, not yet.
但我设法从统一动态系统公♥司♥的
But the data I was able to download
云服务器中下载了些数据
from the U.D.S. cloud server?
有些是医疗数据
Some of it's medical.
萨尼认为他们在追踪心率
Saanvi thinks they're tracking heart rates,
大脑活动
brain activity.
但还有些别的
But there's something else.
他们有没有可能
Is it possible they're...
在追踪电子数据
they're tracking electrical data?
比如电压等级
Voltage levels?
教授
Professor?
我的天 那些呼召
Oh, my God, the callings.
他们试图人工复♥制♥这些呼召
They're trying ?to artificially replicate them.
如何复♥制♥
How?
直接皮层电刺♥激♥
Electro-cortical stimulation.
我拿小白鼠实验过
I used it on rats,
试图连接多只老鼠的脑电波
trying to connect the brainwaves of multiple subjects.
在实验中 大多数都死了
Most of them died in the process.
奇点计划这个项目是纯理论的 而且很危险
What Singularity's doing is wildly theoretical and dangerous.
我们得想尽一切办法 阻止这些人
We have to stop these people, no matter what.
我们会的
We will.
现在没工夫说话 兄弟
Can't really talk right now, bro.
就说一句 你能把统一动态系统公♥司♥
Uh, real quick, can you send me
从去年起的财产风险报告发给我吗
the U.D.S. property risk reports from the last year?
我知道这超出了我的等级
I know, it's above my pay grade,
但是我需要一级正负采样
but I need a Tier One sampling for the plus/minus.
还没整理出来呢
Ah, yeah, they're not done yet.
统一动态系统公♥司♥更新数据很慢
U.D.S. is slow as ass updating their records,
而且 我这周的一半时间
and anyway, I spend half my week
都在客户办公室开会
in clients' offices taking meetings.
我哪儿来的时间记录风险报告
When am I gonna log risk reports?
天啊 我现在应该在维尔纳斯
God, I'm supposed to be at Wernax right now.
我来帮你减轻点负担怎么样
How about you let me lighten the load?
我一直在研究这个算法
You know, I've been fooling around with this algorithm.
它能将所有东西转换为批处理文件运行
It'll convert everything to run as a batch file.
听上去不错
Oh, that's sexy.
我可以迅速搞定我们的客户
Yeah, I can zip through our clients.
只要你把数据传给我
Just flip me the data.
即便如此
Yeah.
我也不能把管理工作派给下属 兄弟
I can't really punt the supervisory work down the food chain, my man.
朗尼 我在这里无所事事 利用一下我
Ronnie. I'm under-utilized here. Take advantage.
你不必告诉别人
No one has to know.
产权收♥购♥
Property acquisitions,
统一动态系统公♥司♥ 一年以来
U.D.S., 12-month range...
九千六百处不动产
Whoa. 9,600 properties.
-小菜一碟 -是吗
- Piece of cake. - ?Yeah?
收件人本杰明·斯通 发送
Benjamin Stone, and... send.
好了 我得走了
Okay, I have to roll.
我的维尔纳斯工卡呢
Where's my Wernax ID?
在这里 你桌子上
Uh, it's here, on your desk.
好的
Oh, okay.
今天结束之前给我 别晚了
Uh, end of day, no later.
哈维 我现在要走过去 好吗
Harvey, I'm gonna come closer now, okay?
哈维
?Harvey.
我能看到我小时候住的房♥子
I can see the house I grew up in.
这是我的犹太教堂
This is my synagogue.
我和乔希·克莱因曾经一起在
Me and Josh Klein, we used to smoke weed
犹太学校前的停车场吸大♥麻♥
in the parking lot before Hebrew School.
我当时是12岁
I was 12 years old.
你现在觉得自己不再属于这里了 对吗
And now you feel like you don't belong here anymore, right,
就像是自己变了一个人
like, you're not the same person?
人们不停地死去
People are dying.
不能再这样下去了
It has to stop.
我得成为下一个
I-I'm gonna be next.
这是唯一的办法
That's the only way.
哈维 谁在不停地死去
Harvey, who is dying?
拜托 你可以 你可以告诉我
Come on, you can -- You can tell me.
除了另一位乘客 还有谁能理解你呢
Who's gonna understand if not another passenger?
跟我谈谈 拜托 我会理解的
Talk to me, please. I will understand.
那你可以理解这个
Then you can understand this.
哈维 不 停下来 不
Harvey, no! Stop! No!
米凯拉
Michaela!
天啊 这糟透了 我很遗憾 小米
Oh, my God, that's -- that's awful. I'm so sorry, Mick.
他当时在说人们不停地死去
He's talking about people dying,
然后下一分钟他就自杀了
and the next minute he's gone.
什么人在死去
W-What people dying?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们要去他家里弄清楚
We're going to his place to figure it out.
还有件事 本
There's more, Ben.
我今天早上听到了一个呼召
I had a calling this morning.
"别失去他"
"Don't lose him."
你有听到吗
Did you have it?
没有 "别失去他"
No. No, no. "Don't lose him"? ?
没错 我以为这是指杰瑞德
Yeah. I thought it was about Jared,
但其实 其实是指哈维
but it's -- it was about Harvey,
别失去哈维 但我没做到
don't lose Harvey, and I did.
我失去了他
I lost him.
我不仅仅是理解错了 本
It's more than getting it wrong, Ben.
我失败了 辜负了呼召
I failed. I failed the calling.
我得走了 我得去弄清楚原因
I have to go. I-I've got to find out why.
不 小米 小米
No, Mick-- Mick--
好了 从一开始讲起
Okay, start at the beginning.
你陪他进了...
You walked him in...
对 我把他送到了教室
Yep-- dropped him off at his classroom.
亨利老师见到他非常激动
Mrs. Henry was super excited to see him.
我会在午餐时去找他 好吗 一切都很顺利
I'm gonna find him at lunch. Okay? All good.
好了 让我看看
Now, let me see.
好吧 我也说不好...
Okay, well, I don't know...
-不好看吗 -妈 晚上是去约会
- No? - ?Mom, I-it's date night.
不是去教堂
You're not going to church.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
顺便提一句 我喜欢这主意
I like it, by the way.
约会之夜 你和爸在我们小时候
Date night. You and Dad used to do it every Friday
每周五都去 还记得吗
when we were kids, remember?
爷爷奶奶会照顾你们
And Grandma and Grandpa would babysit.
我当然记得
Of course I remember.
我马上打回给你 好吗
Let me call you right back, okay?
-洛德丝 你好 -你好
- Lourdes. Hi. - ?Hi.
我一直想打电♥话♥给你
I've been meaning to call,
看看你调整地怎么样了
see how you're adjusting with everything.
很好
Good.
生活比以前忙多了
I mean, life is definitely way more hectic,
但是很充实
but in a great way.
排卵预测
验孕棒
我总能让事情变得更尴尬
Way to make things ?even more awkward, Lourdes.
不 抱歉 这一点也不关我的事
No, I'm sorry. So not my business.
我和杰瑞德总是说一旦我取得硕士学位
Jared and I always said once I got my Masters,
我们就开始要孩子
we'd start trying,
我的论文刚通过
and my thesis just got approved.
-祝贺你 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Yeah.
-太棒了 真为你开心 -谢谢
- That's amazing. It's exciting. - ?Thank you.
-也许你们有孩子了 -也许吧
- And maybe a baby! - ?Maybe.
要有家庭了
Family. ?
请进 警探
Here you go, Detective.
谢了 我们会把门锁好的
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表