剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on "Manifest"...
我觉得有不好的事要发生
I think something bad is gonna happen.
-马尔科 -发生在他和我身上
- Marko? - To him and me.
你来这干什么 万斯
What are you doing here, Vance?
我们需要彼此的帮助
We need each other.
-我们分两步来做 -嗯
- We do this in two steps. - Right.
安装窃听器 然后我们稍稍推波助澜一下
Plant the bug. And, uh, then we give them a little nudge.
有人做了全网范围的搜索
Somebody did a search, network-wide.
关键词是"实验"和"828航♥班♥"
"Experiments" And "Flight 828."
成功了
It worked.
我们已经把他们所有11个人转移到
We've already moved them to Brooklyn...
布鲁克林的无尘实验室
all 11, to the clean room.
哈维 我是个警♥察♥ 我和你一样也在飞机上
Harvey, I'm a cop, and I was on the plane with you.
不能再这样下去了
It has to stop.
哈维 不 不
Harvey, no! No!
他跟别人说了他听到呼召的事
He told people about his callings.
其中两个人死了
Two of those people died.
我告诉过格蕾丝 你告诉过杰瑞德
I told Grace. You told Jared.
-你丢下了我 -对不起
- You left me alone. - I'm sorry.
你不能再这样做了
You can't ever do that again.
那是个极其强大的武器
That's an incredibly powerful weapon --
对军队来说 对情报机构来说
for the military, for intelligence.
这次 他可能活不下来
This time, he might not survive.
太可怕了 整架飞机都在摇晃
It was awful. The whole plane was shaking.
就好像我们要坠机了
It felt like we were gonna crash.
应急通道灯亮了 然后...
The emergency path lights came on, and then...
我们着陆了
...we landed.
扣押我们毫无意义
It makes no sense.
我们必须进行一些检查 才能放你们走
We'll have to run some tests, to clear you to leave.
我儿子有白血病
My son has leukemia.
我不会允许你们对他做任何检测
He's not about to submit to testing of any kind.
我得打个电♥话♥ 好吗
I need to make a call, okay? I need --
我得联♥系♥我的男朋 未婚夫
I need to call my boyf-- my fiancé.
我们明天会释放所有人
We're releasing everyone tomorrow.
你想让谁来接你
We need the name of the person or persons
我们需要那个人或那些人的名字
you want to authorize to pick you up.
没什么人能接我
I, uh, I don't really have anyone.
现在我应该属于空窗期
I'm kind of between "Persons" right now.
我叫辆出租车什么的就行
I'll just get a cab or something.
实际上 考克丝小姐
Well, actually, Ms. Cox,
你身上背了好几张逮捕令
it seems you have several outstanding warrants for your arrest.
她归你了
She's all yours.
不 你不明白 那些事我一件没做过
No, y-you don't understand. I didn't do any of those things!
等一下 请你让我解释
Wait! Please let me explain!
命运航♥班♥
第一季 第九集
被扣押的人很可能被关在这座仓库
The detainees are likely being held in this warehouse,
它建于内战前 用于存储货物
built before the Civil War, used for storage.
周边有人看守 但我...
Perimeter has some security, but I...
-你为什么要走 -你们为什么还不走
- Why are you leaving? - No, why aren't you leaving?
我们有了地址 知道了失踪乘客的位置
We have an address. We know where the missing passengers are.
我们必须找到他们
We have to get them --
你们冒失地冲到那个农场
You people rushed in there at the farm,
被扣押的人就消失了
and the detainees were disappeared.
我建议我们从长计议
May I suggest we take a beat to do this the right way?
从劳伦斯·贝尔森 奇点计划的门面入手
Starting with Laurence Belson, face of the Singularity Project.
我们有办公室地址 邮箱 仅此而已
We have an office address, e-mail -- that's it.
还需要更多
We need more.
我去局里 看看能查出什么
I'll go into work, see what I can dig up.
拿着这个一次性电♥话♥ 告诉我你的发现
Take this burner. Let me know what you find.
我能做什么
What can I do?
今天周六 回家去 陪陪家人
It's Saturday. Go home. Be with your family.
有任何进展 我会用刚才那个电♥话♥联♥系♥你
Anything comes up, I'll contact you on your burner.
-什么 我就这样等着吗 -对
- What, so I'm supposed to just wait? ?- Yes.
那些试验随时都可能开始
Those experiments can start up at any moment.
你真是难缠
You are a piece of work.
确保这个任务成功是我的工作
It is my job to make sure this mission is successful.
我向你保证 一旦我能确保
I assure you I will go in the second I can do it cleanly
不会打草惊蛇 也不会有人员伤亡
without tipping them off that we're coming again
我会立刻冲进去
and without loss of life.
这是最高机密 知道吗
This is top secret, got it?
-明白 -你确定吗
- Got it. - Are you sure?
因为这件事非常严肃
Because this is very serious business,
-妈妈就靠你了 -放心吧
- and I'm counting on you. - ?Got it.
你们俩在嘀咕什么呢
What are you two whispering about?
是这样 你♥爸♥爸最近工作很忙
Well...your dad's been working so hard,
而且自从他回来之后
and he hasn't really caught up with his friends
也没空联♥系♥朋友 所以我决定
since he's been back, so I decided to throw him
今天在后院给他准备一个惊喜烧烤派对
a last-minute surprise backyard barbecue today.
我们俩得拖延时间 让爸爸四点半再回来
And you and I have to keep Dad out of the house until 4:30.
-鬼鬼祟祟 我喜欢 -真的吗
- Sneaky. I like it. - Yeah?
今天这么早就出门了
You were out early.
我去买♥♥了部新手♥机♥ 之前的摔了
I had to get a new phone. I dropped mine.
号♥码没变 没关系
Same number, no bigs.
对了 爸 卡尔下午想去玩激光枪战
So, uh, Dad, Cal wants to go laser tagging this afternoon.
你能带我们去吗
Can you take us?
好 但我也要玩
Yeah. Yeah, but I'm playing.
怎么了
What's up?
是公♥司♥有事找我
It's work looking for me.
不是吧 别告诉我
Oh, no. Don't tell me
他们要让你周末过去加班
they're gonna make you come in on the weekend.
我不接电♥话♥就没事
Not if I don't answer.
我喜欢你的做事风格
I like your style.
好了 我还有事要做
All right. I got errands.
孩子们 别把你们的老父亲虐太狠
Kids, please take it easy on your old dad.
好 那咱们一会就出发
All right, so, let's head out in a bit.
今天大概得四点半回来
We have to be back around, like, 4:30.
艾弗里要来接我
Avery's picking me up.
好 这么多时间够我打败你们了
Yeah, that should give me plenty of time to defeat you two.
你要去投篮吗
You gonna go shoot some hoops?
周一有选拔赛 我想先练练...
Tryouts on Monday. I thought maybe I'd...
卡尔 你怎么没告诉我
Cal, why didn't you tell me?
我本可以这一周都陪你
I could've been warming you up all week.
你最近都没怎么在家
You haven't been around much.
我现在在了
Well, I-I'm here now.
差一点 碰到篮板了
Closer. Caught some backboard.
你知道比赛不是为了碰篮板吧 爸
You know that's not the point of the game, right, Dad?
别对自己要求这么严格
Don't be so hard on yourself.
那些想参加校队的其他孩子
Some of the other kids trying out for the league
已经打了好几年篮球
have been playing for years.
可是你最近很忙
Well, you've been a little busy.
忙着穿越时空 还要抗击癌症
Traveling through space and time, kicking cancer's butt.
来吧
Let's go. ?
太棒了
Yes!
勒布朗得好好小心了
LeBron better watch his back.
儿子 想不想休息一下
Hey, buddy, wanna take a break?
-我能玩会电脑吗 -当然
- Can I have screen time? - Yeah, sure.
本·斯通 请帮帮我
Ben Stone? Please help me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我 我叫奥特姆
I'm -- My name is Autumn.
奥特姆·考克丝 飞机乘客对吧
Autumn Cox. From the plane, right?
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我听到了你的名字
I heard your name.
像我自己的声音出现在脑海里
Like my own voice in my head.
不知为何 我立刻就知道怎么来这里
And somehow I knew ?instinctively how to get here.
是不是很疯狂
Is that crazy?
没有
No, actually.
就像我的潜意识告诉我 你可以帮我
It was like my subconscious was telling me that you could help.
等一下
Here. ?
也许我可以帮你
Maybe I can.
你能告诉我你和其他人都遭遇了什么吗
Can you tell me what happened to you and the others?
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表