剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
were abducted from their backyard early Sunday morning.
据第129区杰瑞德·瓦斯克斯警探透露
The case has resulted in thousands of calls to the NYPD,
已有上千人电♥话♥联♥系♥纽约警♥察♥局提供消息
according to 129th Precinct Detective Jared Vasquez.
我们一直在努力收集所有有效线索
We're working nonstop pursuing all viable leads.
请您时刻留意身边情况
Please keep your eyes and ears open.
如果您有任何线索
If you hear anything, make sure you contact
请及时联♥系♥当地警局
your local police department.
开慢点
Slower.
开慢点
Slower!
对不起 您能开慢一点吗
Excuse me. Can you slow down?
听到了吗
Excuse me?
用得着你教我怎么开车吗
Do I come to your work and tell you how to do your job?
开慢点
Slower!
停车 马上停车
Slow down! Now!
你怎么知道他会冲过来 女士 怎么可能
How'd you see him coming?! Lady! How the hell?!
你还好吗
You all right?
你有觉得最近不太正常吗
Is your mind messing with you?
我从哪讲起呢
Where to begin?
本 我是认真的
Ben, I'm serious.
今天早些时候 我脑子里有个声音
Earlier today, I heard a voice in my head.
什么声音 谁的声音
What do you mean, voice? Whose voice?
是我的声音 但是在对我说话
It was my voice, but it was talking to me.
像幻听一样吗
So, like a psychotic voice?
你能好好听我说而不妄下诊断吗
Can you not diagnose me right now and just listen?
要是以前 我会跟妈说这些
Look, normally I'd go to Mom about all this,
-但现在我只能和你说 -我也失去了妈
- but now I'm stuck with you. - I lost my mom, too.
我不是这个意思
I didn't mean that.
我知道 抱歉
I know. Sorry.
你想知道我怎么想的吗
You want to know what I think?
听起来你好像疯了
I think it sounds like you're losing your mind.
你肯定会这么想
Yeah, of course you do.
不 我不是开玩笑
No, I'm not being glib.
如果你告诉别人 他们一定把你送进精神病院
Keep it to yourself before you end up in a psych ward
做个脑部探索性手术
having exploratory brain surgery.
你觉得政♥府♥会把我们送回家
What do you think, the government
然后就这样算了吗
just sent us home and forgot about us?
谁知道他们为了查明真♥相♥能干出什么呢
Who knows what they'll try in order to find out what happened?
而我不想让你受到伤害
And I don't want anything to happen to you.
我就是这么想的
That's what I think.
-别着急 亲爱的 -什么 怎么了
- Hold your horses, honey. - What? What?!
我的天 真的吗
Oh, my. Really?
惊喜
Surprise!
欢迎回来 萨尼
-萨尼 -卡多佐博士 你好
- Saanvi? - Dr. Cardoso. Hi.
我不明白 我之前想尽快地联♥系♥到你
Look, I don't understand. I was trying to race to you
把我的研究报告给你 然后
so I can get you my research off of the portal, and --
我五年前就收到你的研究报告了
I got your research five years ago.
你研究的细胞再生模型
Your cell-regeneration model
已不仅仅是理论了
isn't just theoretical after all.
它有成功的临床案例了吗
It works? As an actual clinical success?
我们已经用它治疗小儿癌症患者
We've been treating pediatric cancer patients
将近30个月了
for close to 30 months.
这不是真的吧
Oh, you can't be serious.
是真的 它已经挽救了上百名儿童的生命
Couldn't be more. It's already saved hundreds of young lives.
爸爸 我能吃一块脆饼干吗
Dad, can I have a pretzel?
脆饼干
Pretzel?
吃吧
I guess.
-给你钱 宝贝 -谢谢
- Here you go, buddy. - Thanks.
我需要一份工作
I need a job.
如果治疗顺利的话
If we luck into this treatment,
很可能要花一大笔钱
chances are it's gonna cost a fortune,
工作保险不能报销这些费用
and work insurance won't pay for it.
那可不一定 奥莉芙的心理治疗就走保险了
We don't know that. It pays for Olive's therapy.
她在看心理医生吗
She goes to therapy?
是啊 一周两次 已经好几年了
Yeah. Twice a week. For years now.
早些时候 她都不想离开家
Early on, she didn't even want to leave the house,
更别说坐汽车或者上学了
let alone ride in a car or go to school.
她做噩梦 不敢在朋友家过夜
She couldn't have sleepovers 'cause of the nightmares.
感谢老天 大部分都过去了
I mean, most of that's gone now, thank God.
她长得太快了
She grew up too fast.
她没有办法
She had no choice.
放了它们
Set them free!
放了它们
Set them free!
放了它们
Set them free.
放了它们
Set them free.
放了它们
Set them free.
放了它们
Set them free.
放了它们
Set them free!
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
本
Ben.
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
放了它们
Setting them free.
自从今天下午我开车路过这里以后
I've been hearing it ever since
我就一直听到这句话
I drove by here this afternoon.
可你却说我疯了 你干嘛要对我撒谎
You said I was losing my mind, Ben! Why'd you lie to me?
因为我不想做个怪胎
Because maybe I don't want to be a circus freak!
我没时间想这个
I don't have the time for it.
我得帮卡尔治病 找个工作
I got to help Cal, find a goddamn job,
重新了解我的女儿 找回我的生活
get to know my daughter, reclaim my life!
你觉得我很开心吗
Do you think I am any happier about this?
谁愿意把我的生活找回来呢
Who would want to reclaim my life, Ben?
我都有点希望我们压根就没回来
Part of me wishes we hadn't come back at all,
可是我们得面对现实啊
but here we are.
先讲清楚 这可是重罪
To be clear, this is a felony.
我是警官
Yeah, I'm a police officer.
我当然知道重罪是什么
I'm pretty sure I know what a felony is.
如果它们咬我们怎么办
Hey, what if they attack us?
那也是天性使然
They'd be doing their job.
这太怪异了
That was bizarre.
是吧
You think?
接下来呢
Now what?
我也不知道
I don't know.
幻听一次可能是偶然 但幻听两次
But hearing a voice in your head one time is a fluke. Twice?
而且我们俩都听见了
Now happening to the both of us?
这肯定不是偶然
Not a fluke.
有个老太太早上过来
Older lady marches in this morning,
说她昨晚看见她房♥子对面的商业设施
says she witnessed a break-in last night
发生了一起非法闯入
on a commercial property across from her residence.
够神的 你要我负责是因为
Hell of a story. You need me on this because...?
她还挺有先见的
She was pretty resourceful.
居然用手♥机♥都录了下来
Recorded the whole thing on her phone.
他们并没有进去 只是把狗放了
They never enter the property, just let the dogs out,
动物管理部门今天早上把狗给带走了
which were picked up by Animal Control this morning.
我可以直接处理投诉 除非
Look, I could go ahead and process the complaint, unless...
你想处理这事
you want to handle it.
帮帮我
Help me out here.
米凯拉 有三个警探和八个警♥察♥正等着我
Michaela, I got three detectives and eight uniforms
下令去找那些被拐的女孩们
waiting on my direction to find these abducted girls,
我却来这帮你摆平昨晚的事
and I'm here trying to put out your fire.
这事跟我有关吗
Does this have to do with me?
怎么跟你有关了
Excuse me. How?
我也不知道啊
I don't know. All right?
发小脾气
Acting out, you know,
引起我的注意 报复我
trying to get my attention, get back at me.
你真够可以的
You are such a guy.
因为你娶了我的闺蜜
I break open a fence, and, yeah, it's because
所以我就要去撬个围栏
you've married my best friend.
洛德丝挺好的 你们俩都挺好的
Look, Lourdes is amazing. You're both amazing.
而我消失了
I was gone.
我怎么能怪你们俩呢
How can I blame either of you, right?
好吧 那接下来要怎样
Fine. Then what?
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表