剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
对不起
I'm sorry.
好 把照片发给我
Okay, send me the picture.
接下来交给我吧
I'll take it from here.
好的
All right.
格蕾丝
Grace.
我看我们先别用抗生素
I think we should hold off on the antibiotics.
本 我们以前也经历过 你知道流程
Ben, we've been here before. You know how it works.
病情分诊 先对付最紧急的问题
Medical triage, we treat the most pressing issue first.
而现在最紧急的就是他的高烧
Right now, that is his fever.
如果是医学问题
And antibiotics are the right treatment
那抗生素就是对症下药
if there's a medical reason.
当然是医学问题
Of course there's a medical reason.
我不太确定
I'm not so sure.
米凯拉刚刚找到我们在找的东西
Look, Michaela just found what we've been looking for,
-如果我可以 -找到什么
- and if I can -- ?- Found what?
格蕾丝 政♥府♥并没有释放飞机上所有的乘客
Grace, the government didn't release all the passengers.
他们把其中一些人拉到了北部
Some they sent to a -- a farm upstate,
我想他们在对这些人做实验
and I think they're experimenting on these people,
卡尔不知怎么的
and Cal is somehow
跟那边在做的实验对接上了
channeling what they're going through up there,
-我得去 -本 本
- and I need to -- ?- Ben. Ben.
听听你自己在说什么
Listen to yourself.
你听上去疯了
You sound crazy.
我知道 但你要相信我
I-I know, but I need you to trust me.
怎么信
How?
我都快不认识你了
I don't even know who you are anymore.
你以前常骂电视上那些反对打疫苗的人
You used to be the guy who would yell at anti-vaxxers on TV.
你说整体医学很可笑
You think holistic medicine is a joke.
为了治好儿子
You read every single scientific article
你读了所有科学文章
to try and find a cure for our son.
-现在是怎么啦 -是那架飞机的原因
- What happened? ?- The plane.
我还是我 我发誓
I'm still the same person, I swear.
但是现在
But right now...
我知道我要做什么 给我一个小时
I know what I have to do. Give me an hour.
你要走吗 现在吗
You want to leave? Now?
不 我想留下来陪你和卡尔
No, I want to stay here with you and Cal,
但是我得去跟一个人谈谈
but there's someone I have to talk to.
他能帮上忙
He can help.
那打电♥话♥给他啊
So call him.
他不是我打电♥话♥找得到的人
He's not someone I can get on the phone.
请相信我 这是帮助卡尔
Please, I wouldn't be doing this
最好的方法
if it wasn't the best way to help Cal.
我会尽快回来
I'll be back as soon as I can.
不 我不在乎要不要预约
No, I don't care if I need an appointment.
我现在要找万斯局长谈一谈
I want to speak with Deputy Director Vance right now.
先生 我最后说一遍 请你后退
Sir, I'm gonna ask you one last time, please step back.
告诉他我是828航♥班♥上的本·斯通
Look, tell him it's Ben Stone from Flight 828,
如果他不见我 我就把我知道的公之于众
and if he won't see me, I'm gonna go public with what I know.
待在原地 不要贸然上前
Stay where you are. No sudden moves.
长官 是的 东门有未预约访客求见
Yeah, sir? Yeah, we have a walk-in here at the east entrance.
拜托 万斯
Come on, Vance!
把他带到房♥间里
Have them put him in a room.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 你带走了那些人
You son of a bitch, you took those people.
不管你们在对他们做什么
And whatever you're doing to them,
这会要了我儿子的命
it's killing my son.
要你儿子命 什 慢点 你说什么
Killing? Wha-- Slow down a minute, now. What?
马尔科还有其他人
Marko and the others,
你们把他们关在那个农场里
you're keeping them prisoner up at that farm.
我妹妹刚去过那里
My sister was just there!
这个 这是乘客之一
And that -- that is a passenger.
蕾娜·拉斯穆森 座位号♥32F
Lena Rasmussen, seat 32-F.
你们带走了她和其他人
You took her and the others,
送他们上了那辆公交 让他们消失了
put them on that bus, and made them disappear.
-他在说什么 -听不懂
- What is he talking about? - No idea.
我现在要见马尔科·瓦拉瑞弗
I want to see Marko Valeriev, now.
飞机上另一个乘客 保加利亚人
Another one of the passengers, Bulgarian.
我们一直没找到他
We've been unable to locate him.
这到底怎么回事儿
Come on, what is this, a bit?
你们在玩角色扮演吗
Are you guys role-playing?
斯通 我是个老练的美国情报官员
Stone, I'm a seasoned United States intelligence officer.
你真的以为盯着我就能让我屈服吗
Do you really think you can stare me down?
我会对外公布所有事情
I will go to the press about everything --
你们偷走凯丽的尸体 把贝萨妮关进监狱
how you stole Kelly's body, had Bethany thrown in jail,
-把所有的外国人... -贝萨妮·柯林斯
- had every foreign national -- - Bethany Collins is in jail
入狱是因为她违法了
because she violated federal law.
还偷尸体 你知道自己在说什么吗
A-A-And stealing a corpse? You hear yourself?
这可不是《人体异形》
This isn't "Invasion of the Body Snatchers."
我不信任你 也不信任你
I don't believe you, and I certainly don't believe you.
我们都有图片证据了
I mean, we have photographic proof,
而你还一直抵赖
and still, you insist on denying it!
斯通先生 这可能只是一张合成的假照片
Mr. Stone, this may as well be a picture of Bigfoot.
你想查就查吧 我不认为会有什么结果
Be happy to look into it. I don't expect we'd find anything.
我想知道 是只有国♥家♥安♥全♥局参与了这事
Let me just ask -- is it just the NSA,
-还是政♥府♥全都参与了 -带他出去
- or is the whole government in on it? - See him out.
我一定会查到底 等到水落石出...
I'm gonna get to the bottom of this, and when I do --
谢谢你 斯通先生
Thank you very much, Mr. Stone.
真♥相♥总会大白
The truth will come out.
给我一份他手♥机♥上
Get me the file on the list of passengers
乘客名单的列表
that he had on his phone.
你相信他说的话吗
You believe all that?
我从国防部 国土安♥全♥部♥和
I can't get a straight answer
国防部高级研究计划局都得不到明确的答复
from DoD, from Homeland, from DARPA.
我也不知道该相信什么了
I don't know what to believe.
蒙特哥828航♥空♥乘客
我知道你不习惯对人敞开心扉
Look, I know you've never been big on sharing,
但你不用对我藏着掖着
but you didn't have to keep this from me.
我会理解你的
I would've understood.
你怎么会懂 我正在经历这一切 我都不懂
How? I don't understand it, and it's happening to me.
小米 你这是逃避
Come on, Mick, that's a cop-out.
你可以让我了解你的想法
You could've let me in.
你认识我半辈子了
You've known me almost half your life,
我从来没有辜负过你的信任
and I've never once betrayed your trust.
你说得对 但现在情况有变
Yeah, you're right, but things are a little different now.
你不是真的想回去那里吧 是不是
You're not seriously thinking about going back there, are you?
把奥哈斯卷进来 通知联邦调查局
Pull in Riojas and notify the feds.
联调局的人就是主谋之一
The feds are in on it.
看
Look at this.
我们刚刚去的那个农场一直是银行资产
The farm that we were at was bank owned for years
直到两周前 一个股份公♥司♥的子公♥司♥
until two weeks ago, when it was purchased by a subsidiary
买♥♥下了它 而这个公♥司♥的唯一股东就是
of a holding company whose only shareholder
纽约国家资产记录
统一动态系统公♥司♥
is Unified Dynamic Systems.
这个公♥司♥生产微波炉和洗衣机
UDS, the company that makes microwaves and washing machines.
是 还生产飞机引擎 漱口水 提供人保
Yeah, and jet engines and mouthwash and life insurance.
这是一个几十亿美元的公♥司♥
They are a multi-billion-dollar company
与政♥府♥签了非常多合同
with a ton of government contracts.
你认为他们绑♥架♥了那些人吗
You think they kidnap people?
你说呢
You tell me.
根据机动车驾驶管理处的资料
According to the DMV,
纽约机动车驾驶管理处
登记记录
飞机上乘客乘坐的那些巴士
the buses that relocated the passengers from the plane
都是通过一家公♥司♥与政♥府♥签订的合同
were contracted to the government by...
统一动态系统公♥司♥
统一动态系统公♥司♥
Unified Dynamic Systems.
所有我遇到的事情都指向统一动态系统公♥司♥
Everything that I am coming across points back to UDS.
他们就是让乘客失踪的元凶
They're the ones who made the passengers disappear.
我猜你不知道我丈夫在哪吧
I don't suppose you know where my husband is?
抱歉 我不知道
Sorry, I don't.
你也在那趟航♥班♥上
You were on the plane.
你怎么想 这一切都和那趟航♥班♥有关吗
What do you think of all this? Is it tied to the flight?
我真的不知道
I honestly don't know what to think.
一方面 我的医学培训经验告诉我
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表