剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
这是真实的数据...
With the actual data...
不是政♥府♥公布的那些谎言...
not the lies that the government published...
我终于有机会证明这不是我的错
I'll finally be able to prove it wasn't my fault.
但愿这次能情景重现
Please let this be it.
终于出现了
Finally.
你好呀
Hello, mama.
天呐
My God.
它凭空出现了
That came out of nowhere.
我不是一直跟你这么说吗
What do you think I've been saying?
我穿越过它一百次了
I've been over it 100 times.
我把空速调到300节
I made the airspeed 300 knots.
保持飞机高度
Maintaining a level altitude.
你飞过去了吗
You flew threw it?
当然
You're damn right I did.
气流来了
Here comes the turbulence.
我们穿入暴风雨中
We flew into the storm.
然后我们...
And then we...
拉升
Pull up.
拉升
Pull up.
拉升
Pull up.
系统关闭
System shutdown.
靠
Damn it!
按一下重置 拉夫
Hit the reset, Raf.
我们再来一次
We're going again.
六次了 到底怎么回事
Six times! How the hell?
我们穿过暴风雨了
We made it through that storm.
是啊 但也穿越到了5年后的未来
Yeah, but to five years in the future.
我们遗漏了什么
We're missing something.
比尔 模拟器没法带我们穿梭时空
Bill, the simulator isn't gonna transport us through time.
它怎么能从再创造出我们经历的场景呢
I mean, how could it re-create what we went through?
但至少证明了不是你操作失误
But at least this proves you weren't at fault.
不 只是证明了我们调查的方向没错
No, the only thing this proves is that we're on the right track.
那个黑色闪电可能就是一切发生的原因
And that dark lightning may be the source of what happened to us.
这很重要
This is huge.
本 828航♥班♥害得我一无所有
Ben, I lost everything because of 828.
除非我能证明这就是原因 否则毫无意义
Until I can prove this was the cause, this means nothing.
这场风暴不仅让我们穿越了时间
And this storm didn't just throw us through time.
同时也触发了某种心灵融合的现象
It also triggered whatever mind-meld thing
就像菲奥娜·克拉克研究的那样
Fiona Clarke's been going on about.
这怎么可能呢
And how is that possible?
她研究心灵融合 我们的心灵就被融合了
She studies mind-melds, and all our minds get melded.
她就是缺失的那一环
She's the missing link.
比尔 她也是乘客
Bill, she's one of us.
-她也和我们一样一头雾水 -不
- She seems to be as in the dark as we are. - ?No.
我拒绝相信这点
I refuse to believe that.
幕后黑手肯定是些有权有势的人
Someone powerful's behind this cover-up.
这架飞机 那些呼召 这所有的一切
The -- T-The plane, the voices, all of it.
完美地解释了为什么他们从一开始
It makes perfect sense that they'd keep a passenger
就让这方面的专家登上飞机
who's an expert in this stuff involved from the start.
这样吧
I tell you what.
你留在这里 继续模拟
You stay here. Keep trying.
我去和菲奥娜谈谈
I'll go talk to Fiona.
或许我们应该一起去
Maybe we should go together.
听着 她可能更容易对我坦白
Look, she may be more open with me alone,
毕竟我上周没有当着她面
seeing as how I haven't been calling her a government plant
管她叫"政♥府♥的傀儡"
to her face for the last week.
马萨佩夸怎么样
Hey, how's Massapequa?
不 他很好
Yeah, no, he's fine.
格蕾丝一个小时以内来接他
Uh, Grace is gonna come get him in an hour.
小米 德利是对的
Mick, Daly was right.
等一下
One sec.
小家伙 不如你去教教奥特姆
Um, hey, buddy, why don't you teach Autumn
这个游戏怎么玩
how to play this game?
我和你一起玩
I'm in.
你说他什么是对的
He was right about what?
所有事情
Everything.
拿上那个蓝色的活页夹 我需要你查点东西
Grab that blue binder. I need you to look something up.
好 等一下
Yeah, hold on.
你想当谁
So, who do you want to be?
要不你替我选吧
Uh, why don't you choose for me?
我拿到了 你需要什么
Okay. I got it. What do you need?
-你好 -你好 他安然无恙
- Hey. - Hey, he is all in one piece.
-我保证 -我一点也没担心
- I promise.? - I wasn't worried.
妈妈 快看
Mom, watch this.
真酷 就是有点血腥
Whoa! Awesome! A lot of blood.
你应该看看他和本一起玩的时候
Yeah, you should see him and Ben get into it.
我都不知道谁才是小孩了
I can't tell who the kid is.
我有时故意放水让爸爸赢
I let Dad win sometimes.
这才是我的好儿子
Oh, that's my boy.
十分感谢你能照看他
Thank you so much for watching him.
他喜欢和你待在一起
He loves spending time with you.
不客气 我也是
Not at all. Ditto.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
你懂的
You know.
这并不是我为自己规划的生活
It's not exactly ?what I had pictured for myself at this point in my life.
好吧
Yeah.
我也是
You and me both.
我猜和杰瑞德的事还是很棘手
I take it things with Jared haven't gotten any less complicated.
是的
No.
你会挺过去的
You'll get through it.
你是个好人 小米
You're amazing, Mick.
你会找到方向的
You two will find your way.
你也是
So will you.
听着 我知道本是我的家人
Look, I know Ben is my family,
但你是他生命中最美好的事
but you are the best thing that has ever happened to him.
我认真的
I'm serious.
我完全支持你们两个
I am rooting for you guys -- for both of you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
也支持我们
Rooting for us, too.
他爱你
He loves you.
我知道
I know.
我也爱他
And I love him.
我只希望这样就够了
I just hope it'll be enough.
我们不应该靠追踪才能找到你
We shouldn't have to track you down.
我只是把手♥机♥关机了一小会儿
I just turned the phone off for a bit.
那部手♥机♥不能关机
It's never to be turned off.
我们早该谈谈了
We're overdue for a chat.
黑色闪电
Dark lightning?
我和德利找到了一位气象学家
Daly and I tracked down a meteorologist
他认为我们可能飞过了一些
who thinks we may have flown through some,
有可能影响飞机的事物
that it could have affected our plane.
我不知道
I don't know.
我承认 这不是不可能
I'll admit, it's not impossible,
但无论我们在空中遇到了什么
but whatever happened to us up there,
感觉都不像是偶然事件
it doesn't feel accidental.
说实话 我认为我们在进化中迈出了一步
Frankly, I believe we took a step in our evolution.
德利可不这么认为
Daly's convinced himself otherwise,
坦白说 他很有说服力
and frankly, he makes a strong case.
我明白德利想要证明飞机事件不是他的错
Well, I understand Daly wanting to prove he's not responsible.
当你说政♥府♥利用我的研究
I thought it was my fault when you told me
对人做实验时 我也以为是我的错
the government was experimenting on people using my research.
事实是 这起飞机事件
The truth is, Daly's no more to blame
我和德利都没有责任
for what happened on that flight than I am.
我认为这不能让他得到宽慰
I don't think that's gonna bring him much comfort,
鉴于他认为你是整件事的幕后黑手
seeing as how he thinks you're behind this whole thing.
机长德利对这一切深信不疑
Captain Daly is so convinced of things,
他会抓住一切机会来证明自己的清白
he's grasping at any straw to try and make his case.
他的双眼已被遮蔽
He's lost sight of the horizon.
你不也一样吗
Don't you do the same.
你在忙什么呢
What are you working on?
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表