剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
He's my cousin Leo's boyfriend.
但你为什么要偷渡他
But why did you smuggle him out?
你知道在牙买♥♥加的同性恋有多危险吗
You have any idea how dangerous being gay in Jamaica can be?
他们的朋友被人打死后
When their friend was beaten to death,
利奥和托马斯发布了视频
Leo and Thomas posted a video
指责当地警方不进行调查
calling out the local police for not investigating
于是他们自己也成了目标
and became targets themselves.
他们买♥♥不到机票吗
They couldn't get plane tickets?
我表弟有一张 但托马斯来不及申请护照
My cousin had one, but Thomas couldn't get a passport in time,
而且他有生命危险
and his life was in danger.
我必须帮他
I had to help.
利奥和托马斯相爱了 而利奥是我的家人
Leo and Thomas were in love, and Leo is family.
利奥没能到达美国
He never made it to the U.S.
我们失踪后几年他消失了
Disappeared a few years after we went missing.
你尽力了
You did the best you could.
当他们告诉我们
The rest of us were together
一眨眼间过去了五年时
when they told us five years had passed in the blink of an eye.
想象一下托马斯的心情吧
Imagine what it was like for Thomas to find out.
独自一人 身处异国
All alone, in a strange country.
我们得想办法帮他
Well, we have to figure out a way to help him.
五十万美元
Half a million dollars.
周年纪念快乐
爱你的 丹尼
你发现了什么吗
Did you find anything?
是的
I did.
但这多亏了我明智的妻子
But that's only because my smart wife...
做了很多明智的决定
made so many smart moves.
我们可以申请小企业贷款 进行投资
We can take out a small business loan, invest it,
用赚到的利息慢慢还款给保险公♥司♥
and use the interest we earn to pay back the insurance money
想多慢都可以
as slowly as we like.
等一下 我们不用一次还清吗
Wait, don't we have to pay it all back at once?
他们会让我们这么认为
They'd like us to think we do.
但我们的保险合同里
But they didn't exactly have a Flight 828 clause
可没有828航♥班♥的条款
in our insurance policy,
所以他们不得不接受我们提出的方案
so they're forced to take whatever we offer...
只要我们诚信还款就行
as long as we pay it back in good faith.
你应该把这个加入菜单
This should go on your menu.
你太棒了
You're amazing.
我不过是在这儿算了几个小时的算术
I sat here a few hours and ran some numbers.
但是你
But you?
你用五年时间白手起家
You spent five years building a business from scratch
为了保住我们的房♥子做了艰难的决定
and making really hard decisions to keep our house,
维系了我们的家庭
hold our family together.
你才是太棒了
You're amazing.
你喜欢我做的算术 对吧
You like the math I did, huh?
这算术可够性感的
That was some really sexy math.
这可能是我第一次听到
That might be the first time those two words
那两个词被一起说出来
have ever been said together.
非常 性感的 算术
Very. Sexy. Math.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我得接这个电♥话♥
Oh, I got to get that.
你♥爸♥是唯一一个
I think your dad is the only one
仍会留语♥音♥信息的人了
who leaves me voicemails anymore,
而他和卡尔在一起
and since he's with Cal...
-别啊 -妈
- Come on. - Hi, Mom...
他大概只是想聊聊他的新鱼饵
Probably just wants to talk about his new fishing lure.
上楼吧
Come upstairs.
或者就在这儿 我不在乎
Or right here. I don't care.
是奥莉芙
It's Olive.
她想让我去蓝水银[高端美容连锁]接她
She wants me to pick her up at Bluemercury.
她听起来很难过
She sounds upset.
我去吧
I'll do it.
真的吗 你确定
Really? You sure?
我需要和奥莉芙磨合
I need to work on my Olive speak.
完美的机会
Perfect opportunity.
有道理
Good point.
之后 我们再探讨性感的算术
And later, let's get back to that sexy math stuff.
百分百正确
Oh, 100%.
这事你可不能用沉默敷衍过去
You know, you're not gonna stonewall your way out of this.
一切都打水漂了
All of that went out the window.
我刚刚搞砸了一场重大行动
I just botched a huge operation.
发生了什么
What happened?
我看到了幻象
I had a vision.
有一个女人
There -- There was this woman.
她像石头一样灰 还有翅膀
She was gray like stone, and she had these wings.
她让我去"救他" 但她错了
And she told me to "Save him," but she was wrong.
他不需要援救
He -- He didn't need saving.
等一下
Wait.
灰色的女人
A gray woman?
萨尼可能也看到了同样的幻象
Saanvi may have had the same vision.
真的吗
She did?
我希望她一切都好
I hope everything's okay for her,
因为现在这里一团糟
because it really screwed things up here.
杰瑞德有可能失业
Jared could lose his job.
我必须坦白交代 告诉他们发生了什么
I have to come clean and tell them what really happened.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?!
如果我们现在坦白交代
We come clean now, we could legitimately end up
我们下半辈子就真的要
in some government psych facility
在政♥府♥的精神病院里度过了
for the rest of our lives.
那我至少得告诉杰瑞德
Then I need to at least tell Jared,
让他替我受罚对他来说不公平
because it's just not fair to let him take the fall for this.
不 小米 我们已经对国安局撒谎了
No, Mick, ?we've been lying to the NSA.
如果我们告诉自己在乎的人
If we start telling the people we care about
我们发生了什么 那就是强迫他们也撒谎
what's happening to us, we'll force them to lie, too.
打给萨尼
Call Saanvi.
她能向你解释发生了什么
She can help you make sense of this.
她在研究一些理论
She's working on some theories.
你必须接受发生在杰瑞德身上的事
You have to just accept the consequences with Jared.
小米
Mick.
你不能告诉他发生了什么
You cannot tell him what's going on.
您好 费尔德曼医生
Hi, Dr. Feldman.
请教您一个关于810房♥间病人的问题
Quick question about the patient in Room 810.
我想在他出院之前做个会诊
I'd love to have a consult with him before he's discharged,
我在想如果...
and I was wondering if --
他出不了院
He's not getting discharged.
没有人来接他
No one showed up to claim him,
所以几小时后他会被转到一所公立康复中心
so he's being moved to a state-run facility in a few hours.
好的
Oh, okay.
谢谢您
Thank you.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We've got a big problem.
有什么能为您效劳的
What can I help you find today?
我在找我的女儿
Oh, just my daughter.
棕色头发 很可爱 叫奥莉芙
Brown hair, adorable, answers to the name Olive.
是奥莉芙·斯通吗
Olive Stone?
是的
Yeah.
不好意思 我们抓到她在店里行窃
I'm afraid we caught her shoplifting.
她现在在哪儿
Where is she?
在后面
In the back.
我以为她爸爸已经来了啊
But I thought her dad was already here.
他们过来了
There they are.
爸 你在这里干什么
Dad, what are you doing?
你好 我是丹尼
Hi. I'm Danny.
-格蕾丝的... -我知道
- Grace's -- - ?I know.
抱歉 奥莉芙打给我
Sorry. Uh, Olive called me.
她不知道该怎么做...
She didn't really know what to...
谢谢你 剩下的我来就行了
Thanks. I can take her from here.
好的
Okay.
那我就...
I'll just...
再见 奥莉芙
Bye, Olive.
谢谢
Thanks.
看起来不错
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表