剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Damn it!
他以为自己能做什么
What does he think he's gonna do?
他认为他能穿越时间
He thinks he can fly through time.
等等 他真能吗
Wait. Can he?
这是唯一的方法 本
This is the only way, Ben.
这事唯一赋予我生命意义的方法
It's the only way to give my life some meaning.
我的生命只剩下证明这件事
Proving this is all I have left.
我可以再穿越一次 菲奥娜能告诉我怎么做
I can do it again. Fiona can show me how.
机长 对于那架飞机发生的事我所知道的
Captain, I don't know what happened on that plane
一点都不比你多
any more than you do.
比尔 菲奥娜帮不了你
Bill, Fiona can't help you.
她是无辜的
She's innocent in all this.
显然她是同谋
Of course she's part of it.
你以为是谁把气象信息告诉少校的
Who do you think told the Major about the meteorologist?
什么
What?
我没做过这种事
I did no such thing.
你告诉她了
Did you tell her?
德利 如果你不返航
Daly, if you don't turn around,
那些飞机会将你击落
those planes will shoot you down.
如果我穿越到未来就不会
Not if I'm in the future.
德利机长 我是空军国民警卫队
Captain Daly, this is the Air National Guard.
你的飞机计划未取得授权
Your flight plan is unauthorized.
不如我们将飞机掉头
What say we turn that bird around
返航回到地面吧
and get your feet on the ground?
拒绝 空军国民警卫队请注意
Negative. A.N.G., be advised.
我不是威胁 我无意伤害任何人
I am not a threat. I have no intention of harm.
比尔 求你了
Bill, please.
如果你将飞机飞向城市
If you turn that plane toward the city,
一切都完了
it's over.
比尔 你不只是个飞行员
Bill, you're more than a pilot.
你是个父亲 你有家庭
You're a father. You have a family.
他们不需要我
They don't need me.
不 我需要你
No, I need you!
你是唯一能帮我找到真♥相♥的人
You're the only one that can help me figure this out.
你是机长
You're the captain.
不 现在你是机长了
No. You're the captain now.
所有乘客都由你负责
The passengers are your responsibility.
你是他们的领导者
You're their leader.
根据协议
Per protocol,
爬升至突破对空防御高度
climbing to penetration altitude.
机长 你觉得你是唯一一个因为828航♥班♥
Captain, you think you were the only one who suffered
而痛苦的人吗
because of Flight 828?
我毕生的研究已被证实
My entire life's work was proven true,
但我仍是局外人
and yet I was kept out of the loop.
飞行速度调整至三百节
Making airspeed 300 knots.
如果我真的是幕后同谋
If I were really behind all this,
我为什么不把自己加入进去
why would I not have included myself?
我从没听到任何呼召
I've heard no voices,
也没感受过集体意识
experienced ?no collective consciousness.
最后一次机会 博士
Last chance, Doctor.
告诉我怎么才能让黑色闪电出现
Tell me what I gotta do to make the dark lightning happen?
德利 该死 我已经告诉过你
Daly, damn it! I already told you.
我不知道
I don't know!
那我就和上次一样飞
Then I'll do the same as before.
我们来看看闪电能否会击中飞机两次
Let's see if lightning strikes twice.
加油 快飞过去
Come on. Get there.
指挥中心 我是蝰蛇1-1号♥
Command, this is Viper One-One.
目标没有回应 正在朝陆地飞去
Target is unresponsive. Heading toward land.
蝰蛇1-1号♥ 允许进行介入
Viper One-One. You are cleared to engage.
比尔
Bill!
根据协议
Per protocol,
调整飞行路线至风暴中心
adjusting flight path to storm center.
我还不想死 比尔 拜托
I'm not ready to die, Bill. Please.
谁说要死了
Who said anything about dying?
我们2024年见
I'll see you in 2024.
不 不
No. No.
指挥台 这里是蝰蛇1-1号♥
Command, this is Viper One-One.
威胁已解除
Threat has been neutralized.
比尔·德利收
斯通机长寄
给你的儿子
晚到总比不到
威廉·德利机长和菲奥娜·克拉克博士的搜索
The search continues for Captain William Daly
仍在继续
and Professor Fiona Clarke.
据报道他们的飞机被击落后几小时
Hours after their plane was reportedly shot from the sky,
仍没找到飞机的残骸...
the plane's remains as well as...
是我 我有点东西要给卡尔
Hey, it's me. I have some stuff I need to drop off for Cal.
我想来跟他说个晚安
I was hoping I could come by and say good night.
民众寄希望于
...large numbers, electric with the hope
这几位828航♥班♥的生还者能再度奇迹生还
that yet another miracle may have saved the 828 returnees.
一位接受我采访的居民坚信
One person I spoke with was adamant
德利能进行时间转移
that Daly was able to transport into time,
就像他在828航♥班♥失踪时一样
just like he did with Flight 828.
还有人认为他们的失踪
Another felt the disappearance was a part of a conspiracy
死亡
是针对乘客的阴谋
against the passengers.
关于这件事的解释众说纷纭
Overall, the theories are as numerous as the mourners,
但是只有一点可以无比确定
but there is one truth that seems to be making itself clear
828航♥班♥乘客的追随者越来越多...
the 828 passengers have a growing fan base...
20英尺
20 feet.
德利当时就坐在离我们20英尺的地方
Daly was sitting just 20 feet from us,
而全世界却把一切都归咎于他
and the whole world blamed him for what happened.
他失去了家人 儿子 而我却帮不了他
Lost his family, his son, and I couldn't help him.
本 看着我
Ben, look at me.
这不是你的错 是德利失控了
This is not your fault. Daly went off the rails.
他放不下这一切
He couldn't let go of things,
甚至放不下他自己无法掌控的事
even things that were out of his control.
我知道最近发生了很多事
Look, I know that there is a lot going on around us right now,
但我担心你会走他的老路
but I am worried that you are doing the same thing.
他说对了很多事
He was right about so many things --
被掩藏的天气预报 那个气象学家
the -- the buried weather reports, the meteorologist.
也许菲奥娜真的是少校的手下
I mean, maybe Fiona really was working for the Major.
菲奥娜帮忙拯救了那些乘客
Fiona helped save those passengers.
她...她照顾他们
She -- She took care of them.
你怎么能质疑她的立场
How can you honestly question whose side she was on?
那他们怎么找到那个气象学家的
Then how did they find the meteorologist?
肯定是有人告诉他们的
Someone had to tell them.
也许是我
Maybe I did.
马萨佩夸怎么样
Hey, how's Massapequa?
什么
What?
你打电♥话♥来的时候奥特姆也在
Autumn was here when you called.
我在她面前问你马萨佩夸怎么样
I-I asked you about Massapequa in front of her.
如果奥特姆是告密者呢
What if Autumn is the mole?
那个少校 她在找圣杯
T-The Major, she's looking for the Holy Grail --
受呼召影响最强烈的乘客
the passenger most affected by the calling.
卡尔 万一她和他们说了他的画
Cal. ?What if she told them about his drawings,
说了他帮助了我们
about how he helps us?
她一天都和他待在一起
She was with him all day.
卡尔 你♥爸♥爸要过来和你说晚安
Hey, Cal! Your dad's coming over to say good night.
儿子 你听到了吗
Kiddo, did you hear me?
卡尔
Cal?
卡尔
Cal.
卡尔 卡尔
Cal! Cal!
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表