剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
你不能就这样不管他们
You can't just blow them off.
我知道你相信某种神秘力量
I know you believe some mystical force
把我们彼此拴在了一起
is binding us to each other,
但那些呼召很危险
but these callings are dangerous.
-你并不知道 -是吗
- You don't know that. - ?Really?
杰瑞德的工作快要不保
Jared's career is on the line
就因为你听信了你脑子里的某个声音
because you listened to some voice in your head.
我理解错了信息的意思
I misunderstood the message.
也许某种力量正要毁了我们
Or something is screwing with us.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
我会想办法保住杰瑞德的工作
And I will find a way to save Jared's job.
去吧 毁掉你的生活吧
Go ahead. Sabotage your life,
但别要求我毁掉我的生活
but don't ask me to blow up mine.
万事都互相关联
It's all connected.
你刚刚听到了些什么
You just heard something.
告诉我它说了什么
Hey! Tell me what it said.
某个吓人的声音说的任何话
There's nothing some creepy voice can say
都不值得我拿家人的安全去冒险
that is worth risking my family's safety.
我认识两个被绑♥架♥的女孩 她们不会同意你的话
I know two kidnapped girls who would disagree.
别威胁我 小米
Don't blackmail me, Mick.
我要先考虑格蕾丝和孩子们
Grace and the kids come first.
-我回家了 -你不能就这样袖手旁观
- I'm going home. - You can't just walk away from this.
看我能不能
Watch me.
快点报告
Sitrep. Now.
无名氏不在舱单上
John Doe isn't on the manifest,
但货舱里的指纹最终确定
but fingerprints in ?the cargo hold are conclusive --
-他当时在那架飞机上 -可是那些指纹
- he was on that plane. - And yet, those fingerprints
到现在都不能告诉我们他是谁
have so far failed to identify him.
我们正在联♥系♥国际刑♥警♥ 扩大搜索范围
We're reaching out to Interpol, casting a wider net.
查到他是怎么在医院逃避逮捕的吗
Any intel on how he avoided arrest at the hospital?
-目前还没有 -我现在想要查实的情报
- Nothing at this time -- - I want verified information now.
他是谁 他在哪儿
Who is he? Where is he?
他有没有同谋 如果有 是乘客吗
Does he have accomplices? If so, are they passengers?
应该不需要我提醒在场的任何一个人
I shouldn't have to tell anyone in this room
找到无名氏关乎国♥家♥安♥全♥
finding John Doe is a matter of national security.
有人帮了他 是位乘客
He had help. From a passenger.
贝萨妮·柯林斯
Bethany Collins.
这位空姐当时在医院
The flight attendant was at the hospital.
萨尼·波尔也在
So was Saanvi Bahl.
她在那里工作 也许是碰巧了
She works there, could be a coincidence.
她们中有人能去到货舱 所以这不是巧合
Not when one of them has access to the cargo hold.
找到这两个女人 审问她们 马上行动
I want these women located, interviewed. Now.
我告诉你 作为工会代表
Let me tell you something -- as Union Rep,
我的工作就是保住你的工作
it's my job to protect your job.
警方事件调查部门一定会找人付出代价
CDIU is gonna make someone pay, all right?
可能会是你 但是我们也可以把屎盆子
Could be you, or we just let this giant, stinking turd
往下扣
kind of roll downhill.
你是想让我把责任推到斯通警探身上
You want me to blame Detective Stone.
我不会这样做 她说她听到了一声枪响
T-That's not gonna happen. She says she heard a gunshot.
对我来说 这就够了
That's good enough for me.
你现在被停职了
Look, you're being G.O. Sixteened.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
发现你说谎 他们会直接开除你
They catch you lying, you get fired. Automatically.
工会除了说句"拜拜" 跟你挥手作别
And ain't nothin' the union can do
其他的什么都做不了
except say "Sayonara" and wave goodbye to your sorry ass.
-谢谢你的建议 -好吧
- Thanks for the advice. - All right.
别说我没警告过你
Don't say I didn't warn ya, huh?
我以为里奥哈斯让你停工了
Hey, I thought Riojas benched you.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
是你的工会代表吗
Is that your delegate?
他怎么说
What'd he say?
小事一桩
It's gonna be a walk in the park.
回家吧 享受假期
Go home. Enjoy the day off.
-亲爱的 -你好
- Hey, babe. - Hey.
-今天怎么样 -挺好的
- How was your day? - Good.
奥莉芙已经上学了
Uh, Olive's at school already,
卡尔会跟我去上班
so Cal will come with me to work.
我带他怎么样
Well, how about I hang out with him?
他就快要上学了 所以我想尽量
He'll start school soon, so I want to max out
现在的时间多陪陪他
all the free time we got left.
你不是说要弄简历吗
I thought you were doing résumé follow-up.
弄完了 现在就是等待了
Done and dusted. It's just a waiting game now.
我相信你一定会收到很多不错的工作邀请
Well, I'm sure you'll get a lot of great offers.
但是今天我的时间都是卡尔的
But today, it's all about Cal.
好 那你俩好好玩
Well, get going. And have fun.
爸爸
Dad!
《堡垒之夜》太棒了 你应该学学怎么玩
"Fortnite" totally rocks. You gotta learn to play.
那你要教我
Well, then you gotta teach me --
万事都互相关联
It's all connected.
爸爸
Um, Dad?
你会觉得别人在掌控你的生活吗
Do you ever feel like someone else is controlling your life?
不是一直都是吗
Only, like, all the time.
你 妈妈 爷爷 所有的医生
You, Mom, Grandpa, all of my doctors.
被别人掌控一点都不好玩 对吧
And being controlled is no fun, right?
我们试试来一点混沌理论怎么样
So what do you say we try a little chaos theory?
-见机行事 -酷
- Be unpredictable? - Cool.
-怎么试呢 -我们不做任何决定
- How? - We don't make any decisions.
我们抛硬币 让硬币决定
We flip a coin, and we leave it to chance.
没有人掌控生活
And nobody's in charge.
好吗
Okay?
正面我们去打保龄球
So, heads we go bowling.
反面的话 科尼岛
Tails, Coney Island.
听着怎么样
Sound good?
-太棒了 -好吧
- Sounds great. - All right.
来吧
Here we go.
科尼岛 太好了
Coney Island! Sweet!
全球十五座最惊险的过山车之一
-我最喜欢飓风过山车了 -那咱们走吧
- I love the Cyclone! - All right, let's go!
主宰自己的命运
Masters of our own destiny.
听着不错 你们好好玩
I like the sound of that. Have a great day, guys.
回头见
We'll see you later.
丹尼
今天要见你 有重要的事
求你了 格蕾丝
上班忙着呢
现在没办法说话
在828航♥班♥失踪整六个月的纪念日之际
At the six-month anniversary of Flight 828's disappearance,
828航♥班♥纪念日
找到这班厄运缠身的航♥班♥的可能性非常渺茫
the odds of finding any trace of the doomed flight are slim.
迄今没有发现任何关于该航♥班♥的线索
No evidence of the plane has ever been recovered.
失踪后六个月
828航♥班♥乘客的亲属们面对一个残酷的现实
And now the families of 828 face a sad reality --
他们可能永远都无法找到亲人们的遗体
they may never recover their loved ones' remains.
其他方面
And now, in other --
妈妈 我给你煮了汤
?I made you some soup, Mom.
谢谢 奥莉宝宝 但我不是很饿
Oh, thanks, Ollie Bollie, but I'm not really hungry.
你得吃点东西
You gotta eat.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
我想给你做火腿奶酪三明治
I tried to make you ham and cheese,
但刀脱手了 割伤了我的手
but the knife slipped, and I cut myself,
血滴到了面包上
and the blood got on the bread,
家里没有多的面包和火腿了
and we don't have ?any more bread or even ham,
奶酪也长绿斑了
and the cheese has green spots on it.
所以我就煮了碗杯面
So I just made Cup O' Noodles.
希望你喜欢
I hope you like it, Mom.
振作起来
Pull yourself together.
感谢帮忙
Thanks for helping.
我没法一个人待在小米的公♥寓♥里
I couldn't face being in Mick's apartment alone.
不客气
Yeah, of course.
我不敢相信她的一生就剩下这几个箱子
I can't believe her life boils down to these boxes.
每一张都是我和伊薇还有米凯拉
Every single one is me and Evie and Michaela.
三个好朋友
The Three Amigas.
如今却只剩下我一人
And only one left.
你还记得这张吗
Do you remember this one?
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表